Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it they’re back together again if they’re getting a dog & remortgaging....
must be remortgaging to finish the work on the house. Was probably the plan all along.

Reactions: 3
Not a very flattering pic of Daniel this morning, she does things like that on purpose. As for the LIE about the 3 kids being in the box, why would you even do that?
The 3 probably were all in there at one point . She’s constantly on the phone so I’d imagine she hadn’t noticed the girl had moved ?

Reactions: 2
I take it they’re back together again if they’re getting a dog & remortgaging....
must be remortgaging to finish the work on the house. Was probably the plan all along.
Back together this week anyway. That is, until she kicks him out or he walks and those poor kids are once again confused as to what’s going on. It’s the Eimear show.

Also her forearm is covered in bruises for that Klarna advert she says was filmed a few weeks ago. That’s concerning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Back together this week anyway. That is, until she kicks him out or he walks and those poor kids are once again confused as to what’s going on. It’s the Eimear show.
On the Georgie Crawford podcast, she said that her and Daniel split up, for six months, when Saoirse was a baby. So, it’s all that the children have ever known.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That

Also her forearm is covered in bruises for that Klarna advert she says was filmed a few weeks ago. That’s concerning.
That is concerning ye
I would be more inclined to feel for Eimear especially as she is the one with the mental health issues, she's clearly sick and he doesn't help that I'd say, she has had baby after baby and maybe was suffering alot with PND after each baby and maybe it was missed, shes only on medication the last 9 months, I'm sure if she had something like cancer god forbid he'd be the best support in the world.

That
That is concerning ye
I would be more inclined to feel for Eimear especially as she is the one with the mental health issues, she's clearly sick and he doesn't help that I'd say, she has had baby after baby and maybe was suffering alot with PND after each baby and maybe it was missed, shes only on medication the last 9 months, I'm sure if she had something like cancer god forbid he'd be the best support in the world.
If you read back over this whole thread, you will see that the majority of people on here have shown genuine concern for Eimear’s mental health, on numerous occasions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The bruises on the arm, and the posts a few weeks ago about domestic violence do seem very odd. I hope she's ok.

I just looked at the post yesterday - the bruise on her arm just looks like that burn she got a while back, it’s just a scar discoloured a bit I think!

Reactions: 5
If you read back over this whole thread, you will see that the majority of people on here have shown genuine concern for Eimear’s mental health, on numerous occasions.
I'm not having a go at all I'm just giving my opinion
Everyone is entitled to an opinion I just don't like how people talk about mental illness in a by calling someone crazy etc etc it boils my blood actually and is the reason why so many suffer in silence

Long term reader of tattle but dont really post. I think all these photos and glimpes of Daniel lately is just to get everyone talking and get traffic to the page. AT the end of the day when you pitch to potential clients you are showing your stats. Her views are high I would assume.

Shes probably showing the kids as well to get more ads etc. Revenue.
But shes kind of losing her originality a bit, that tan the other day like shes always been on about Bondi Sands and think she did a campaign with them but then a swipe up AF link to this new expensive one. She rarely posts #AF on the posts and when you go into the links they are all rstyle me. So shes getting a percentage.

Those little girls are gorgeous and Id say shes trying to make as much money as she can while Instagram is still relevant because there will be a time prob not too far from now that will see Insta disappear. It will be quite hard to make ends meet then.

Reactions: 10
She is the worst for declaring ads, so shady and dont you dare question her about it you will get your head bitten off. She is a witch. There, I said it.

And yes it is all attention seeking, always is with her. I said it at the start of this thread, she loves the attention. I'll correct myself, Narcissistic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is the worst for declaring ads, so shady and dont you dare question her about it you will get your head bitten off. She is a witch. There, I said it.

And yes it is all attention seeking, always is with her. I said it at the start of this thread, she loves the attention. I'll correct myself, Narcissistic witch.
She’s very bad for being disingenuous in the lead up to an ad that’s for sure.

Reactions: 6
There's always nudity, Daniel, drunkenness or tears when she's about to pitch for work and needs high story views. But selling yourself and your marriage/kids for work is a big price to pay imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Long term reader of tattle but dont really post. I think all these photos and glimpes of Daniel lately is just to get everyone talking and get traffic to the page. AT the end of the day when you pitch to potential clients you are showing your stats. Her views are high I would assume.

Shes probably showing the kids as well to get more ads etc. Revenue.
But shes kind of losing her originality a bit, that tan the other day like shes always been on about Bondi Sands and think she did a campaign with them but then a swipe up AF link to this new expensive one. She rarely posts #AF on the posts and when you go into the links they are all rstyle me. So shes getting a percentage.

Those little girls are gorgeous and Id say shes trying to make as much money as she can while Instagram is still relevant because there will be a time prob not too far from now that will see Insta disappear. It will be quite hard to make ends meet then.
Case in point, just now.
She dropped 100 followers; time to: include a naked child and Daniel ✅
6AFA1375-D192-4AD9-8FFD-AD651C7752D8.jpeg

• Sick
There's always nudity, Daniel, drunkenness or tears when she's about to pitch for work and needs high story views. But selling yourself and your marriage/kids for work is a big price to pay imo.
Anyone remember when she was doing acting classes in the local town hall and would then randomly burst into “tears” for weeks after on her stories?! Those classes paid for themselves!!!

Last November, when she started to flog the children’s privacy, again, which went completely against what she said in the Georgie Crawford podcast, she carried out this little experiment:
1565B8A4-B724-4B74-8232-0F3EF1FA2166.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.