Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ate the head off someone before because they asked her to show the front of her house...
I actually remember that now that you say it

The woman is completely unstable. I’m not sure why Daniel’s back there considering last time he left she chased him out the house with a knife. She’s probably using the kids against him. Her eldest is of the age where she must be very aware of her home life. I hope she gets help before it escalates further...
How do you know this happened?

Reactions: 1
Some things will never change 😂
‘Jan from Byfleet’ 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no way!! I always wondered this as well! How did she get caught out??
I did a summary, here! Alice is/was MOD. I believe that the admins confirmed it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The woman is completely unstable. I’m not sure why Daniel’s back there considering last time he left she chased him out the house with a knife. She’s probably using the kids against him. Her eldest is of the age where she must be very aware of her home life. I hope she gets help before it escalates further...

Is there a way to delete posts? I also know of the family and if Eimear knows this has got out she will flip her lid.

Wow. Just wow.

She is completely and utterly off her trolley.

Eimear: I don’t share that much at all.
Also, Eimear: Did I ever show you the front of my house, and what it looks like?

Also, here’s my house number, and a few other bits...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there a way to delete posts? I also know of the family and if Eimear knows this has got out she will flip her lid.
Not sure maybe check with the Mods?

I also dont think that info is useful here, we comment on stuff she posts and sells on her insta. Not on this kind of personal stuff.

Reactions: 2
Flip here lid with Daniel/his family, or in relation to here?
All of the above and the subsequent impact it will have on the kids. I found it ironic that on her stories she was offering support to those suffering domestic violence following this incident. I’m sure she’s already read here today- she’s probably on here more than us!

• Wow
All of the above and the subsequent impact it will have on the kids. I found it ironic that on her stories she was offering support to those suffering domestic violence following this incident. I’m sure she’s already read here today- she’s probably on here more than us!
I know the words rational and Eimear don’t go together but, how could she possibly warrant potentially flipping at Daniel and his family over what someone posted on here. They have zero control over it.

I know the words rational and Eimear don’t go together but, how could she possibly warrant potentially flipping at Daniel and his family over what someone posted on here. They have zero control over it.
But it could only have come from one of them. Not sure what the poster was trying to achieve with that info, just antagonize Eimear maybe? Either way it's not really any of our business

In relation to the relationship has it ever crossed anyone's minds that maybe he's not that nice to her
Alot of people suffer with depression at least once during their lifetime and need medicine for it
That is to be applauded in my opinion
Mental health struggles have always been there from the beginning of time
Its just its not as hidden anymore
If she was diagnosed as having diabetes would people be worrying for her children?
Some of the comments I do agree with but have always found her a very loving and caring mother to those kids. And they seem happy and healthy IMO
Maybe Daniel is the problem. Maybe he is the manipulative one?
I'm genuinely just wondering. And maybe she tries to protect him.
He is clearly a major prick if he is on dating websites speaking to women.
And how dare a woman any woman engage or entertain a man in a relationship with 3 babies, why would anyone feel sorry for a woman like that. The other woman basically.
Maybe he cheats on her. Maybe she has caught him messaging other women.
I don't know but there has to be something wrong in him if he keeps going back too. 100%. If she was that bad he'd be gone. Permanently.
This is all just speculation and I don't feel sorry for Eimear at all. It's the broke single mothers who have to go to out to work in normal jobs leaving their kids that I feel sorry for. She is minted so she isn't under that much pressure.
I suppose I just don't agree with the comments of her being 'mental' or crazy. Depression is a real condition. It is actually a specific area of the brain physically broken. For want of a better explanation.
There are plenty of bad mothers in the world but I don't think she is one of them. And I applaud her for speaking about and normalising her depression.
I dunno maybe I am totally off the mark but if there is one thing I can't bear it's betrayal.
If my husband messaged another woman on a dating site my heart would break. And I'd prob act 'crazy' too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In relation to the relationship has it ever crossed anyone's minds that maybe he's not that nice to her
Alot of people suffer with depression at least once during their lifetime and need medicine for it
If she was diagnosed as having diabetes would people be worrying for her children?
Some of the comments I do agree with but have always found her a very loving and caring mother to those kids. And they seem happy and healthy IMO
And how dare a woman any woman engage or entertain a man in a relationship with 3 babies, why would anyone feel sorry for a woman like that. The other woman basically.
I don't know but there has to be something wrong in him if he keeps going back too. 100%. If she was that bad he'd be gone. Permanently.
This is all just speculation and I don't feel sorry for Eimear at all. It's the broke single mothers who have to go to out to work in normal jobs leaving their kids that I feel sorry for. She is minted so she isn't under that much pressure.
I suppose I just don't agree with the comments of her being 'mental' or crazy. Depression is a real condition. It is actually a specific area of the brain physically broken. For want of a better explanation.
There are plenty of bad mothers in the world but I don't think she is one of them. And I applaud her for speaking about and normalising her depression.
I dunno maybe I am totally off the mark but if there is one thing I can't bear it's betrayal.
If my husband messaged another woman on a dating site my heart would break. And I'd prob act 'crazy' too!!
I don’t recall anyone on this thread ever declaring that Eimear is a bad mother. We have justifiably questioned her decisions to compromise her children’s privacy, especially when they are in the bath. This is absolutely not fair on those children.
I actually have mentioned more than once on this thread about him being complicit in the constant back and forth element of their relationship too.
As far as saying how dare any woman engage with a man who is in a relationship and with three children. I strongly doubt he is advertising that on his online dating profile (if he indeed has one) Another woman may be an innocent bystander in all of this.
As far as people calling her mental and crazy, Eimear doesn’t do herself any favours either and adds to the narrative. I’m all for championing those who speak out about their mental health, but there are more valuable ways she could do this than drunk lives/stories on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not a wine glass, that is all 😁
He is not her husband. If they are not a couple why is he not allowed to date other women ? She was the one who openly said on a live that they should not be together and that she is single . If my Partner said that even after drinking I wouldn’t be happy .

Reactions: 3
I don’t recall anyone on this thread ever declaring that Eimear is a bad mother. We have justifiably questioned her decisions to compromise her children’s privacy, especially when they are in the bath. This is absolutely not fair on those children.
I actually have mentioned more than once on this thread about him being complicit in the constant back and forth element of their relationship too.
As far as saying how dare any woman engage with a man who is in a relationship and with three children. I strongly doubt he is advertising that on his online dating profile (if he indeed has one) Another woman may be an innocent bystander in all of this.
As far as people calling her mental and crazy, Eimear doesn’t do herself any favours either and adds to the narrative. I’m all for championing those who speak out about their mental health, but there are more valuable ways she could do this than drunk lives/stories on insta.
I didn't say that people said she was a bad mother, people being worried for her children is what I said.
And my comment about the other woman is because someone said he was engaging with this other woman about Eimear like that is out of order I think
I don't think he is in any way innocent here thats all I'm saying
He is with her a long tíme married ór Not
And he didn't have to go and have 3 babies with her, he chose to
In regards to mental health it seems that its only ok for people to speak about their mental health when they are in a good place or when they are better
It seems people can't tolerate anyone speaking about mental health when the person is right in the middle of the illness
And this needs to change

Twice people have come on this thread to say they know someone who knows her / him and have dropped some sort of story.
I’m sorry, but never have I taken what either have said on board as fact. Unless it’s been on insta for us to see, I’m not taking it on board. I’m sure I’m not the only one that’s of the same opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not a very flattering pic of Daniel this morning, she does things like that on purpose. As for the LIE about the 3 kids being in the box, why would you even do that?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.