Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Would never share them” i.e. never received them —would not put it past her to play the victim to get pity

Reactions: 5
I felt the comment about what she earns and what Daniel earns was totally unnecessary. Surely that kind of thing is private? I wouldn’t even discuss things like that with people close to me let alone a complete stranger. Felt the response was a rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah that Daniel comment was totally unnecessary. She really is showing her true colours recently. Those followers who she is calling jealous, and snapping at are what enables her to earn 4 times as much as Daniel! The irony of it all. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I felt the comment about what she earns and what Daniel earns was totally unnecessary. Surely that kind of thing is private? I wouldn’t even discuss things like that with people close to me let alone a complete stranger. Felt the response was a rant.
Nothing is private with Eimear. Agree about the comment being wholly unnecessary. Really nasty side to her coming out lately.

If he didn't have a job, he would add no benefit to a mortgage application surely? 🤔

Reactions: 13
I’ve followed Eimear for a few years now and loved her.. but I’ve noticed a change. The kitchen thing really bugged me last night. I felt her tone was so aggressive, I messaged her about it. Bearing in mind I had messaged her previously in a complimentary way. I used to really relate to her as I had my baby around the time she had Lennon, and never received a response before. And this was what came back to me as soon as I said something she obviously didnt like. I swiftly hit the unfollow button. View attachment 140526View attachment 140527
This is polluted with errors. She is clearly drinking/drunk. AGAIN!

Reactions: 1
I wonder why you would take two of your children to a supermarket during a pandemic? I know some people HAVE to, but anyone I know is doing all they can to get shopping done alone. She wasn't willing to send them back to school but happy to let them skip around Lidl. Give me a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder why you would take two of your children to a supermarket during a pandemic? I know some people HAVE to, but anyone I know is doing all they can to get shopping done alone. She wasn't willing to send them back to school but happy to let them skip around Lidl. Give me a break!
I thought the same! She obviously left Lennon at home with Darren so why not the girls 🙄

Reactions: 3
Can’t make 🤑🤑🤑 from them in school!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
AS IF she’d ever shop there normally like.
[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy is deafening. On a bandwagon for veganism and wooden toys, organic food and humanitarian causes whilst simultaneously shilling cheaply made tat that will be unethically sourced and straight to landfill. Airily explaining it away as ''now I've given some attention to a fast fashion brand, what ethical brands can you recommend?''. It is not that everyone can or should be expected, or has the means to shop ethically all the time - but the virtue signaling from her is so utterly tone-deaf. And any criticism of this very obviously problematic behavior is just lazily called ''jealousy''. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So wrong of her! First, he isn’t working as the World is upside down right now...he always seemed to be a hard worker. To say she earns 4 times more is a cheap shot and shows her bitchy side. Can’t be earning that amazingly if the bank won’t give her a mortgage and I don’t fall for the single mother bull as the reason she was turned down. The bank isn’t stupid, and would give it to her is she was a safe bet.

She needs to show an appreciation of the fact thats she's only where she (thinks) she is now due to her followers giving her the views that brands require . She has an inflated opinion of herself....she's only a (QVC) salesperson at the end of the day...what qualifications does she actually have like?
As a self employed person, Banks need 2 years worth of tax returns to even think about a mortgage and I doubt they'll be falling over themselves to grant mortgages in the current global climate- especially to a 'content maker' whose job is unreliable at best of times...and in any case the house is rank!

Reactions: 10
She's begging for a #lidl ad. She did one a few years ago for the food but her cooking, as usual, looked like absolute shite. You could tell she was cringing doing it as this was back in the days when she was gallivanting abroad taking photos and pretending to be boho and cool. If she rants one more time about schools opening I'm gonna remind her that her kids have been out almost as much as key workers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see that comment under her Lidl flower post 😂😂😂

She’s deleted the whole post now but someone basically called her out for desperately begging for a Lidl brand deal, she commented back saying she’d already had two and then deleted the post - I didn’t realise she’d had any Lidl work?

• Haha
E4749785-3218-4915-98DB-EBB881877CE6.jpeg

I wonder why she didn’t edit the caption? 🙄 For a so called creator/stylist/photographer she sure loves using other people’s work to add aesthetic to her feed.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that comment under her Lidl flower post 😂😂😂

She’s deleted the whole post now but someone basically called her out for desperately begging for a Lidl brand deal, she commented back saying she’d already had two and then deleted the post - I didn’t realise she’d had any Lidl work?
I think she ‘worked’ with them last Christmas? She attended an xmas dinner ‘do’ and snapped selfies with other instagrammers at the event.

Reactions: 1
The #ad post of her sitting in the bright sunlight applying her #gifted dermalogica retinol clearing oil....ffs any one with a modicum of common sense would know not to use a retinol in bright sunshine....it's a NIGHT TIME treatment oil!
- if you want to be taken seriously then do a bit of research on the product before pouting suggestively in front of the camera ...took me 20 seconds to get the details...here you are Eimear!
https://www.dermalogica.co.uk/retin...VA-3tCh3SGQF3EAAYASAAEgIV5vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reactions: 18
The #ad post of her sitting in the bright sunlight applying her #gifted dermalogica retinol clearing oil....ffs any one with a modicum of common sense would know not to use a retinol in bright sunshine....it's a NIGHT TIME treatment oil!
- if you want to be taken seriously then do a bit of research on the product before pouting suggestively in front of the camera ...took me 20 seconds to get the details...here you are Eimear!
https://www.dermalogica.co.uk/retin...VA-3tCh3SGQF3EAAYASAAEgIV5vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Couldn't believe she did that. You don't have to be a dermatologist to know retinol goes on at night time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so passive aggressive and defensive which people are when they know they are in the wrong. The go to response from “ influencers” is jealousy now always. Its their only defence to justify their contrived existence of pretending to care about their followers when they re really just making money of their backs. The virtue signalling has gone to a new level with lots of them. Jumping on environmental issues for example while taking cheap flights to inject poisons into their faces. The swipe at Daniels earnings was appalling. Seems to me hes back to sort out the kitchen while he has no other work on. She should be grateful not taking swipes on an app to strangers.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.