Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pintofwhine

Omg have they split again? I can’t keep up- yawn! I need to stop hate following but I just love to watch the absolute desperation. “I have friends who are nurses in poverty”/please by this very expensive holiday you can’t afford 🤯/I need help in this hard time/I earned over £100k last year- I can’t keep up!
**buy - apologies!

Reactions: 1

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I’m sure that I wasn’t the only one who was lead to that blogger’s page by Eim’s unfortunate sequencing (not very ‘content creator’ savvy). Sch-Eimear made it look like it was the blogger - she has under 10k followers, so I won’t name her - who was trolling her!!
I went to her page also and saw it was a rather personal page indeed. It was very misleading.

Sav1977

Very erratic behaviour altogether. Drink does not suit her and she admitted that herself last year. She seems reliant on it lately.

Cariad

VIP Member
So where have the children gone to?....I presume to Daniel, so they're not living together...but as long as she has time for a bath though eh?

Cariad

VIP Member
And now she's taking the kids for a 'walk' ( rolling down the hill) with intention of sitting to drink their smoothies...ffs you're only meant to go for a walk not have a bloody picnic as well ...why is it so difficult for people to understand

MadeinFulham

Yes - Niamh & Doireann Varian-Barry; Niamh is a musician, Doireann lives in Perth. Niamh’s Insta is public - from a quick scan, I couldn’t see any mention of her infamous sister...

Yes - Niamh & Doireann Varian-Barry; Niamh is a musician, Doireann lives in Perth. Niamh’s Insta is public - from a quick scan, I couldn’t see any mention of her infamous sister...
Bar one post, in April 2014! She also follows a fake page of her sister’s, not her actual one!

No words: https://www.image.ie/life/eimear-surrey-got-temperature-headache-went-deep-depression-panic-187357

Last edited:

Instagram1

Ladies who is MOD? I see ye mentioning it a bit?
Mother Of Daughters. She was (is?) an influencer who set up a fake name on here and slagged off other influences that she was ‘friends’ with in real life. She would call out Tattlers has bullies. She got found out and was shunned by influences (gah. I hate that word).

MadeinFulham

Some things will never change 😂
‘Jan from Byfleet’ 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no way!! I always wondered this as well! How did she get caught out??
I did a summary, here! Alice is/was MOD. I believe that the admins confirmed it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Instaeyes

Exactly my point! it is never a friendship with her... It is how can you help me be famous or what can you get out of you... but she'll disguise it very well by finding something she can manipulate you into feeling you are both relatable or with false praise like as oh my god I love your hair and you look like Angelia Jolie. She'll even rope a stranger into agreeing with her just so you feel special in order to butter you up for her next very calculated move of getting what she wants from you. Once she has it then she moves on to the next poor victim...

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
She could easily do an open university degree course and land a decent job in marketing I reckon. No need for the slog on the gram.