Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sally77

It's interesting how vocal & ''disgusted'' EVB was last year when the MOD debacle emerged. Eimear leaped to the defense of Hungermama, her friend, when MOD made some snide remarks about her. Yet, Susie Verill posts literal vitriol that demonstrates deep bigotry and prejudices towards POC, children with special needs, members of minority communities, immigrants, the list goes on and on (the tweets are horrific - and she tried to pass them off as being said ''in jest'' and ''steeped in sarcasm''), and EVB holds her up as a paragon of change and doing things better and how to make an apology. For all her screenshots about BLM, maybe EVB is only interested in being ''disgusted'' when it impacts someone exactly like her - (another Insta blogger who is white, cis etc) The so-called apology was a masterclass in gaslighting - if EVB wants to hitch her wagon to Susie J Verill, it says everything you could ever need to know about her. The irony of supporting someone who publicly mocked and derided communities you claim to be desperate to help (see new collab with aid organization & going to Greece to work with refugees). I sincerely hope the aid organization is taking note - because another white woman's virtue signaling and talking out of both sides of her mouth is the worst representative for any company that I could imagine.
Thissssss

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The bruises on the arm, and the posts a few weeks ago about domestic violence do seem very odd. I hope she's ok.

BSman

I think her Ignorance to BLM and her comment about the gypsy look is offensive enough .
No, you're right on that front. I think it better just to own what you say and recognise that you have been offensive rather than act defensively. However, with regards to BLM I've seen loads of shit shows unravel on Instagram so don't think she's alone there

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I thought that !!!! Unless she’s gonna be one of the volunteers that calls people that are in self isolation for the 12 weeks ... fekk me lads I think they’ll be disconnecting their phones after the 1st call 😂😂
I pity the people who live next door to them..

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
I think she would be suited to a head of marketing or crm role with the right brand.
Maybe something she would do it in the future when all the kids are in school.
The social influencer thing seems like such a slog and you’re always working.

It did occur to me that the pic of himself with the child might have been because kiddo had spent a few days & nights with him & maybe it's easier to get kiddo to sleep if he's there etc.

It's more the spoofer-ishness of it sometimes that can grate on me.

It is indeed a Cockapoo, although she spelt it Cockerpoo demonstrating how much research she put into it!!

I also thought she said something about getting a puppy on Saturday. She's either delusional, not realising a pup needs its mum until at least 8 weeks, or wanted to gauge interest.

Wrong on so many levels.
Eim’s had the doggie hashtags ready for the arrival of ‘Ralph VB’! All avenues covered!!
#puppy #terrier #puppylove #puppiesofinstagram #puppies #dogoftheday #instapuppy #ilovemydog #doglover #petstagram #pup #pets #adorable #puppygram #petsofinstagram #puppyoftheday #dogs_of_instagram #weeklyfluff #bestwoof #frenchbulldog #bulldog #frenchie #animals #instapet #instagramdogs #ralphvb #dogsofig #lovedogs #animal #borderterrier

Not sure why #frenchbulldog #bulldog #frenchie are in there, as Ralph is a Border Terrier, and his ‘sister’ is a Cockapoo…
Incidentally, Border Terriers are vermin hunters; he might be there to solve that little problem that they had…
Also, as with most terrier type breeds, they can, sometimes, get nippy, if threatened, so it’s always safer to keep an eye on them with small children; however, if they’re well-trained, and their boundaries are respected, they make lovable family pets.
She has no idea. How the hell is she affording 2 puppies?! Mortgaged to her eyeballs. Everything on credit. My dog cost us 10k in the first year. 2 puppies and a brand new kitchen...oh dear. My house is TRASHED 😩 My puppy put me on anti depressants as I couldn’t cope. I had family dogs growing up. It’s not the same. She grew up with a jack russell so suddenly she knows everything about dogs? I thought her and Daniel broke up? It’ll be him that’s left with them whilst she flies home cos she’s had enough! Why are these influencers not rescuing? It’s terrible! Why does she have to get 2 puppies?! Pure greed. I sense a breakdown on the horizon I’m sorry to say.

• Wow

Elleangel

Ugggh. I’m smart enough to realise there’s room for more than one experience. One experience doesn’t negate the other, there’s room for both. It just dispells the myth that there is a cookie cutter way of life in Ireland. No though I’m just wrong and James Kavanagh will proof that. It’s so annoying.

I had my first sex Ed class in 5th class and had other classes throughout secondary school. My parents (both Catholic) also discussed it with me even though at times I’m sure they found it difficult. If Eimear’s parents weren’t open, that’s an issue for them.

I am raising kids here now, Eimear is not though so really she can’t have any experience of ireland now other than hearsay.
Totally agree I hate this thing of Ireland is so backward. I'm the same age as her, Catholic, strict parents, sex ed in school, had 1st child quite young unmarried(shock horror) lived to tell the tale.
We have moved on so much and not as backward as people may think and I think it's a great place to rear children.
However I do like her advertisement of Ireland(makes me want to go to kerry 😂🙈) but then again is it all for engagement when she's here, probably is if she is been negative about it when shes not here

MiffyBay

Not one dog to see how she gets on. Two dogs ! Seems like a crazy decision
Oh my God those poor animals. Did she at least get the second dog from a rescue?

I was banned from her page because I dared to suggest she rescue rather than buy. She lied and said she tried all the rescues including Battersea but they were closed. They were not. I called her on the lie.

Influenced

Chatty Member
I know the words rational and Eimear don’t go together but, how could she possibly warrant potentially flipping at Daniel and his family over what someone posted on here. They have zero control over it.
But it could only have come from one of them. Not sure what the poster was trying to achieve with that info, just antagonize Eimear maybe? Either way it's not really any of our business

Fathead

VIP Member
I still can’t belive they bought a two bed for 5 people?? It make absolutely no sense to
Me especially with a massive mortgage , just kept renting something that fits ? You can only sit in your garden so long!

Instagram1

She’s got her norks out again 🍈🤦🏼‍♀️
That bikini looks like it would scratch you in all the wrong places. But no doubt it’s the best Bikini ever. Swipe ⬆

How many more close ups of her tit? This is content? Poor girl.
This is content. In every way. As said by EVB herself.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Her lips do look freshly redone. They're huge.

Yes, looks like he's back, how very very confusing for the kids.