Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misty bananas

So do we know if the kitchen is gifted or not? I presume it is as it would be madness to rip out the old kitchen and go to the expense of the new one, if he is a builder and she is an influencer, two industries that are going to feel the impact of the lockdown for some time

Reactions: 1

Londoncailín

VIP Member
How bloody happy is she to not be around her kids! On her live she sounds high. She also mentioned she uses to tattle to show clients how famous she is. This thread really should be deleted as she is boring and unhinged.
I wouldn’t believe a word she says tbh. She leads clients to a thread that calls her out on many areas of her life?! I doubt that very much. She has completely lost it a long time ago.

I don’t think she’s pretending she forgot it. I think she’s doing the whole “I didn’t do that, did I. I have no memory of it” thing you do when you’ve done something you’d rather you hadn’t. I think she was just joking.
Breakups are awful, I feel for her.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I think the Cockapoo owner may have pulled the puppy. I bet she will come back and say it didn't work out. the owner may have done some more research on her. I could be wrong but wouldn't be surprised.
What makes you think that? I haven’t been watching her stories.

Sksbb2

I’ll struggle to believe it if she comes back after her break and claims to have had it.
if she genuinely had it, she’d be snapping the life out of it to increase her engagement.
I honestly think she’s struggling with her mental health at the moment though, so I do feel sorry for her to a certain degree at the same time.
It’s the inconsistency and lies that are affecting people’s perception of her the most I think, but that just reads mental health to me.

IrinaPal

Yes! She said something scary happened that meant she stopped showing the faces (she still showed the boy) then overnight she was showing the girls again and not just quick shots but full on feature of them. It is up to parents what they decide, just don’t rant and rave about their privacy then splash them about to make a quick buck!

Just wait until Daniel gets a new woman, then it will really be hard for Eimear. Wouldn’t wish it on any one, it’s what is best for them as a family that matters but it is difficult seeing her flip out so often.
Eimear might trade up too and find some rich dude

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I’m not surprised. She has mentioned that there’s issues within her own family. But having said that she usually has tons of praise for her dad but the mother not so much?
I have often wondered about this. No frequent mention of her mum. It’s all her dad. I also remember reading on the Irish Instagrammers thread that one of her sisters doesn’t speak to her.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Honestly can’t keep up with her - moans about having no money and struggling etc but then has the money to waste on boxes of hair dye she never plans on using? I don’t understand it
Wasn’t she banging on about making £100k last year, not so long ago? Plus, the majority of her furniture has been gifted, including the children’s toys.

Cariad

VIP Member
As predicted the hair has faded already to a dingy colour....not a great advert for the brand

Irishgirl

Think she was trying to show her stretch marks to show the “real” her. She is trying way too hard to be normal and down the earth but it’s way too contrived