Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
Maybe the same person that looks after the non school age children?
Fair enough but those pre school children will all be off to school in 2 years - then what?...a puppy needs constant attention .....she clearly hasn't thought through how a dog fits in with her erratic lifestyle

Reactions: 1

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I agree - can we delete this thread?
She will still be tattled about in the Irish instagrammers thread anyways. If EVB thinks tattle is bad, she must be so naive. I bet she has closer “friends” who are saying much worse behind her back. Her excitement at the prospect of meeting Megan Rose Lane said it all. One of the biggest charlatans on insta. Zero shame monetising every private moment of her daughters life. Vile.

She is so mad about herself. Jesus those shoes are horrific. They are all wearing them. Not an original idea between the lot a them. I vote we delete her thread, she loves this shit too much and also she is bottom of the barrel relevant. Isn't she like tier 3?
I reckon most of her followers are either bought by her or else they are Russian bots 😂. Her feet up on the seat of the car is SO rude!

Last edited:

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Didn't she work in a seedy club in Australia years ago? She's definitely showing more sexual content these days. And what's happened to her lips, they look really awful and duck lipped. She looks insane. Imagine spending the day taking photos of yourself whilst sat in your garden pouting.
What seedy club? Genuine question, as I have no idea!

Daniel must be a tit man.
Didn’t she go for a boob job consultation in a clinic in Harley Street a few week back?

Sorry can we discuss this mornings story!! Bragging about hairy legs and saying we’re lining her pockets by giving her attention 😂 she honestly infuriates me so much

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She’s really upset because she said he’s a nice guy . I just think if Evb could afford to buy him out she wouldn’t have entertained having him back . If I could get down to see her I would . She’s such a nice girl and would treat him so well .
No doubt he will be gone again in a few weeks/months.

Pintofwhine

She’s currently doing a drunk live saying “drinking gin and lucozade, this is the women who neverrr drinks” sorry is she not like constantly drunk alone on the sofa???

Also did anyone cop that earlier she referred to Daniel as “the kids father” wow
Omg have they split again? I can’t keep up- yawn! I need to stop hate following but I just love to watch the absolute desperation. “I have friends who are nurses in poverty”/please by this very expensive holiday you can’t afford 🤯/I need help in this hard time/I earned over £100k last year- I can’t keep up!

Sally77

Pretty sure she has lost a few hundred followers recently, no wonder. Can see right through her!

MadeinFulham

Back together this week anyway. That is, until she kicks him out or he walks and those poor kids are once again confused as to what’s going on. It’s the Eimear show.
On the Georgie Crawford podcast, she said that her and Daniel split up, for six months, when Saoirse was a baby. So, it’s all that the children have ever known.

• Sad

Sksbb2

Oh my god those pics on her stories today 🤮🤮🤮 she’s obsessed with her tits at the moment - which is grand but I’m not sure why she’s insisting on shoving them onto our screens on a daily basis
Daniel must be a tit man.