Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

APG89

I felt the comment about what she earns and what Daniel earns was totally unnecessary. Surely that kind of thing is private? I wouldn’t even discuss things like that with people close to me let alone a complete stranger. Felt the response was a rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Anti-Jonses

Also I think it’s very ignorant to say I don’t see skin colour. (I see souls🙄) I understand what people are trying to say when they say this but at the end of the day you need to notice peoples skin colour to have empathy for what exactly it is your trying to support. The clue is in the cause “black” lives matter.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
That's true. It stems from a basic desire of most Instagram huns to make the most money from doing the least work. Laziness and band wagonning to create stories. If you want to buy the house get out and look for a steady job with a regular pay check like everyone else has to. Or, if you're self employed you'll need a massive deposit instead, which you should have if you're on 100k, or 50k or whatever it is you're declaring in terms of income this week. Go hone a craft and study it instead of being arrogant enough to declare yourself whatever you want to. And stop trying to hijack the body positive movement by pretending to show rolls, stretch marks and saggy tits. You're a slim, well off housewife so take a damn seat.

MadeinFulham

Eimear, you disgusting racist, it was not #gypsystyle, as in boho chic, which is what those 1.1m pics are.
You were talking about your roots and gold chain. You referenced them. And you showed your true colours. We all knew what you meant.

Lw123

So she knows people who don't have any black friends and wouldn't go out of the way to make friends with anyone who is BAME. Wow, she has not understood anything from where I am standing. You don't go out of your way to make friend with anyone because of their skin colour, it's not like a game of top trumps.
I’ve just shown her story to my partner ( who is a black man ) his response was “this is one of the problems with some folk she really has no idea how wrong & offensive that comment comes across”

Last edited:
  • Heart

Onceinabluemoon

Hello, joining in. I’ve followed EVB since she was pregnant with Saoirse and I enjoyed her feed, she was very real, loved seeing her getting the bus, shopping in Tesco etc but have unfollowed her since. I agree that she doesn’t entertain any one else’s opinion that she doesn’t agree with and using the ‘jealous’ term all the time. To be clear I am not jealous of her. She berated me in a message, the time she showed the image of the refugee child drowned, she complained on her stories that she got messages saying she should not have shown it, I agreed as when watching her stories it went straight from a furniture ad to this image. Anyway, I came on here as lately she is all about the gin, has she forgotten that she berated instagrammers from Cork who were all on about ‘gin o’clock’ in jest, she ranted that she hated to see them using alcohol as a crutch etc....and now...it’s all about the gin. I most certainly am not influenced, I’m very happy with my life.

One more thing to add, I agree that she doesn’t want to know you unless she can get something from you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sksbb2

Hang on a second... ranting and raving about how this amazing shampoo her friend gifted her from his beauty supplies company gives her such shiny hair this afternoon & then a couple of hours later an ad for olaplex shampoo which she says she’s been “ranting about for years”
complete inconsistency.

She’s just firing out the ads like billio to Pay for her kitchen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Also, shes the reason i found tattle. Had she not spoke about it on her stories i wouldnt have known about it! The cop probably went home chuckling and joined too 😂

• Haha
In relation to the relationship has it ever crossed anyone's minds that maybe he's not that nice to her
Alot of people suffer with depression at least once during their lifetime and need medicine for it
That is to be applauded in my opinion
Mental health struggles have always been there from the beginning of time
Its just its not as hidden anymore
If she was diagnosed as having diabetes would people be worrying for her children?
Some of the comments I do agree with but have always found her a very loving and caring mother to those kids. And they seem happy and healthy IMO
Maybe Daniel is the problem. Maybe he is the manipulative one?
I'm genuinely just wondering. And maybe she tries to protect him.
He is clearly a major prick if he is on dating websites speaking to women.
And how dare a woman any woman engage or entertain a man in a relationship with 3 babies, why would anyone feel sorry for a woman like that. The other woman basically.
Maybe he cheats on her. Maybe she has caught him messaging other women.
I don't know but there has to be something wrong in him if he keeps going back too. 100%. If she was that bad he'd be gone. Permanently.
This is all just speculation and I don't feel sorry for Eimear at all. It's the broke single mothers who have to go to out to work in normal jobs leaving their kids that I feel sorry for. She is minted so she isn't under that much pressure.
I suppose I just don't agree with the comments of her being 'mental' or crazy. Depression is a real condition. It is actually a specific area of the brain physically broken. For want of a better explanation.
There are plenty of bad mothers in the world but I don't think she is one of them. And I applaud her for speaking about and normalising her depression.
I dunno maybe I am totally off the mark but if there is one thing I can't bear it's betrayal.
If my husband messaged another woman on a dating site my heart would break. And I'd prob act 'crazy' too!!

• Heart

caz87

How is she sharing Anthropologie products one minute and black lives matter the next, am guessing she missed the huge controversy about racist practices promoted by them (see dietprada insta). 😒

• Wow

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She really is the very definition of white privilege. Zero talent or education but places herself on a pedestal of white saviourship. Virtue signalling constantly whist acting like an uneducated greedy fool the rest of the time. Being uneducated and greedy is an awful combination and covers most Instagrammers.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's trying to be artistic and risque and stylised. But it just looks a saggy mum sat in her garden taking selfies.

Whenever she's called out about not being a real photographer/ stylist etc she always reminds everyone that her dad taught art. That's like me saying I'm ready to perform surgery because my mum was a surgeon.

• Haha

Rower

Oh god did she actually walk down the street wearing her nightie bra less flaunting her saggy tits? That girl has no shame! 🙈her poor kids

• Haha

hhhhhh

If he didn't have a job, he would add no benefit to a mortgage application surely? 🤔

MadeinFulham

Just seen this comment on her newest post of the new dog!
Wow - the fawning, in the first comment, makes me sick!

I unfollowed the day she posted a whinge video about how deeply offended she was by Mod’s antics.
That was the very post that led me to Tattle!

Just seen this comment on her newest post of the new dog!
New thread title suggestion!
Eimear Varian Barry #2 Who will Sch-Eimear get rid of first - Daniel or the dog?

• Haha