Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids are so lucky to have the opportunity to work with their amazing photographer of a mother. I'm so glad they can totally understand and consent to that at their age. What a load of actual bullshit
And earn money for their future....by future I mean future kitchen renovation

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well wasn't she a stylist on sex and the city, and a barista in a NY eatery, ratio dj, travel editor..... she just wake up and think ooh I know I'm going to call myself a.... director/producer/ consultant/ musician...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well wasn't she a stylist on sex and the city, and a barista in a NY eatery, ratio dj, travel editor..... she just wake up and think ooh I know I'm going to call myself a.... director/producer/ consultant/ musician...

How about calling herself a thief?

My friend showed me her latest stories - all the “profound” quotes that she basically stole from another IGer ... and admitted inthe end that “most” of them - actually ALL of them - were reposted from her. So basically, too lazy to even curate her own feed? And the ones she took were the most sanitised of the lot - Stacey Kassandra posted some much more political stories ... but that would be too much for Eimear. Might scare away the hordes of companies begging to work with her.

Reactions: 8
Wonder when the next split with Daniel will be 🥴 maybe once he’s done the renovations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What ever happened to Sylvia, her cleaner/childminder? She seemed really lovely but there’s been nothing about her since before well before Christmas I’d say and they don’t follow each other more on Instagram either..

Reactions: 7
What ever happened to Sylvia, her cleaner/childminder? She seemed really lovely but there’s been nothing about her since before well before Christmas I’d say and they don’t follow each other more on Instagram either..
I’d say Sylvia saw the light

Glad to see she made the decision not to fly home for a few weeks although I'd say she's raging about all the 'wholesome Irish' content she'll be missing out on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad to see she made the decision not to fly home for a few weeks although I'd say she's raging about all the 'wholesome Irish' content she'll be missing out on 😂
So glad. I think she’d mentioned before that her Mam was in poor health, so it would have been a terrible idea to go over.

Reactions: 1
Longtime lurker here. Interesting article via The Frugality about Klarna, which Eimear had been advertising
It doesn't sit right with me to have igers promoting a buy now pay later scheme to people who are very easily influenced. I wonder will she back track on this a bit as she does seem very easily influenced herself.

Reactions: 10
Longtime lurker here. Interesting article via The Frugality about Klarna, which Eimear had been advertising
It doesn't sit right with me to have igers promoting a buy now pay later scheme to people who are very easily influenced. I wonder will she back track on this a bit as she does seem very easily influenced herself.
Considering she seems to have funded a large proportion of her renovation like this ( wardrobes/ furnishings) ....I'd be worried she won't be able to afford all the repayments as she doesn't seem very financially savvy

Reactions: 4
No wonder she couldn’t afford to remortgage by herself 😂 And she tried to pretend she was discriminated against.

Reactions: 5
Insta is so unregulated that people like eimear can sell anything and then claim they didn't understand the implications. This seems true of her because she is willing to sell and advertise absolutely anything.

Also, there's no point tagging nandos eimear, you will not get free food or a #ad deal with them.

• Haha
Ad for No.7 retinol on her feed - hasn't it only been 5 minutes since she was photographing dermologica retinol on her feed? I blame the brands at this point, has the not got some sort of non-compete clause in their contract?

Reactions: 18
Her attitude to Klarna is the same as Retinol - doesn't matter whether it's good or bad or Dermalogica or No7 - if they're giving her free stuff and paying her to advertise she couldn't give a b*llocks. (Wasn't it Klarna that gave her a paid trip to NYC or somewhere?)

I do wonder if it's an actual lack of understanding or just blatantly doesn't care.

Of course buy now, pay later sounds great - but unless you're absolutely to the pin of your collar today but you have a regular income and know you can pay it off next month, it can land people in serious trouble. I'm not the most finance savvy person ever, but if I had X on finance, I certainly wouldn't put more pressure on myself with even more repayments by adding on Y & Z.

Ad for No.7 retinol on her feed - hasn't it only been 5 minutes since she was photographing dermologica retinol on her feed? I blame the brands at this point, has the not got some sort of non-compete clause in their contract?
[
Came on to mention exactly this. Wouldn’t you even be a bit embarrassed to do this.. it’s not even long enough ago for people to have forgotten about

I wish she would go and follow vitamindproject - all her stories today could actually have been referenced towards EVB- basically all her virtue signalling re BLM is disgusting- she’s even been posting things that should come with a trigger for some people- stop jumping on the bandwagon Sch-eimear, it’s just so blatantly an after thought! Makes me mad!

And ohmygod just saw the retinol ad - gobsmacked! Not sure what drugs no7 are smoking to give her that ad 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.