Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittenRadziwell

Puts up a picture of the new prop puppy on her stories "it kills me to take her away from her parents". Then FUCKING ADOPT A RESCUE Eimear.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Wow, I’ve never tried one of those websites before.
Any new followers she gains, she seems to be losing the next day.
I feel sorry for her cause she was great a couple years ago. I think she’s lost her spark to a certain degree. I loved when she was mostly just about being a Mammy. Would I be wrong in thinking that’s what most people followed her for too?

PS...
Them tulips were not on the way out.
I’d burst my kid for hacking at them like that!
That just teaches destructive behaviour. Not creativity.
But it's art! She's an artist lads, like. She grew up with art, she is art. It's all art lads. Can't imagine spending lockdown taking lewd photos of myself and constantly filming my kids. Her content used to be really good, classy but relatable. It's awful now and desperately tragic.

• Haha

Diggeroo

I do feel awful for the shit time she’s going through, I really wish it was better for her than it is cause that would fuck with anyone’s head. Being totally alone, trying to get her head around it during lockdown too.
that being said... I hadn’t really thought too much of her portrayal of ireland until I read that message she reposted. That person was spot on! She is all about ireland being portrayed as innocent, backwards & hiddly diddly!
That was me who sent the msg. I’m annoyed at myself for it because I never msg any of them but her comment really frustrated me and I truly feel she sometimes does Ireland a disservice, that’s my opinion. Her response was genuinely just so bizarre, straight into I’m so unkind, she’s crying because of what I said, I’m mean etc etc I was absolutely nothing but civil, I’m not surprised she didn’t post my responses as it wouldn’t fit her “big meanie” narrative. I wished her well and said there was no point getting into it with her. Then she blocked me.

I absolutely cannot stand this “bully” big meanie card they play. A difference of opinion or different experience is not bullying. I have more intelligent conversations with my 7yr old. She kept calling me darling aswell, so immature.

If l recall correctly, she announced a few days ago that they were getting a puppy which would be with them in a few days. Now she says the puppy is coming mid-July. It seems to me that she checked the reaction she got from instagram before deciding on getting a puppy. I have never had my heart sink so much at the sight of a little puppy. I don't agree with dog breeding when there are so many dogs that already need homes but in this case I am also really concerned about whether there is a genuine desire to have a dog for life. I really hope my gut feeling is wrong.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Sorry but filming your kids in the bath is a massive fucking invasion of their privacy. I'm actually appalled. This is content creation? Did they consent to this? Would you have consented to this at age 3 plus? She is despicable and selling her kids for likes.

• Angry

The Menace

View attachment 120582

Beginning to think she hates being Irish. She’s on a bloody mission now.
Ireland has come on so much in the last 20 / 30 years. She wouldn’t really know I suppose, considering she’s not lived here for a long time.
I’m curious if James Kavanagh will even respond. Hope he doesn’t.
*Grasps at straws, tags the gay irish man.*
Ah here! I'm from a very small town in Ireland, went to Catholic Primary (25 years ago) and Secondary school and taught sex ed in both of them. Parents also very open too.
You'd swear she wasn't Irish and just heard stereotypes. Girl you are from Cork where I'm sure things were just the same as they were in the Midlands.

Reactions: 12

APG89

I’ve followed Eimear for a few years now and loved her.. but I’ve noticed a change. The kitchen thing really bugged me last night. I felt her tone was so aggressive, I messaged her about it. Bearing in mind I had messaged her previously in a complimentary way. I used to really relate to her as I had my baby around the time she had Lennon, and never received a response before. And this was what came back to me as soon as I said something she obviously didnt like. I swiftly hit the unfollow button.
7C7496E1-DDF7-46F8-95CD-13E7AEFB0542.png
2D15C256-F1DC-4A7B-AEF6-2235245DF2A5.png

• Wow

MiffyBay

She sounds like Donald Trump with her 'its so sad' get over yourself Eimear.
My friend showed me these posts ... how does one state that they are responsible and know not to put retinol on in direct sunlight, and yet do it for reasons that can only be put down to rampant egotism. I think Eimear’s problem is that she’s bad at hearing the word No. It feels like it triggers a whole host of horrible borderline hysterical behaviour.

From her angry response to people saying- your kitchen is lovely! To the whole buying a dog (and building a brand that is supposed to be all about being good to the earth and animals etc) and the response when people call her up on it and her lies around it. To now - this response to people genuinely being concerned that a person with a lot of sheep followers would post something so wholly irresponsible.

She needs a therapist who will challenge this recalcitrant and spoilt behaviour of hers.

And it seems like Black Lives no longer Matter because it’s been a week like.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Eimear- please do not touch food packages if you’re not going to buy the sodding sushi- I’m sure your didn’t really need to go to 2 separate supermarkets with all your children in tow 🙄- I haven’t even been out of my fecking garden for last 13 weeks!
This is an old trick. She used to trawl boutiques and hotels in London, tag them then email them to pitch for advertising work and social media posts. Now she does it trawling supermarkets trying desperately to get #ad work from them.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Instagram1

Another long term lurker. First time poster 👋🏼. This thread has moved relatively quickly this past week. Does this reflect her behaviour? This is like she is leading up to her Britney moment. Whilst I agree we can’t diagnose her we know she has a history of depression and is prescribed Citalopram (She has storied this in the past). She is very erratic and has frequent episodes of being up and down. I really enjoyed following her in the past but admit I’m just watching the car crash now. As she is not open to any questions or opinions of others (if they do not match her way of thinking) I don’t think she would openly accept help. I imagine her friends would be challenged if they tried reaching out to her. It’s actually very sad.

• Sad
I felt the comment about what she earns and what Daniel earns was totally unnecessary. Surely that kind of thing is private? I wouldn’t even discuss things like that with people close to me let alone a complete stranger. Felt the response was a rant.
So wrong of her! First, he isn’t working as the World is upside down right now...he always seemed to be a hard worker. To say she earns 4 times more is a cheap shot and shows her bitchy side. Can’t be earning that amazingly if the bank won’t give her a mortgage and I don’t fall for the single mother bull as the reason she was turned down. The bank isn’t stupid, and would give it to her is she was a safe bet.

I guess her ethical stance only goes so far, adopt a dog don't buy a puppy. She is utterly charmless at the moment. Banging on about body positivity while sticking out her stomach. I read a great post on someone else's IG that basically said we should just stop talking about womens bodies because until we do we are just "talking about women's bodies"

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She is so passive aggressive and defensive which people are when they know they are in the wrong. The go to response from “ influencers” is jealousy now always. Its their only defence to justify their contrived existence of pretending to care about their followers when they re really just making money of their backs. The virtue signalling has gone to a new level with lots of them. Jumping on environmental issues for example while taking cheap flights to inject poisons into their faces. The swipe at Daniels earnings was appalling. Seems to me hes back to sort out the kitchen while he has no other work on. She should be grateful not taking swipes on an app to strangers.

• Heart
AS IF she’d ever shop there normally like.
[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy is deafening. On a bandwagon for veganism and wooden toys, organic food and humanitarian causes whilst simultaneously shilling cheaply made tat that will be unethically sourced and straight to landfill. Airily explaining it away as ''now I've given some attention to a fast fashion brand, what ethical brands can you recommend?''. It is not that everyone can or should be expected, or has the means to shop ethically all the time - but the virtue signaling from her is so utterly tone-deaf. And any criticism of this very obviously problematic behavior is just lazily called ''jealousy''. Ugh.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I’m all for bodies being represented but, I can’t help but notice she sticks her stomach out more in posts like that. Cue the “keeping it real” engagement from her needy followers, who just don’t get that she’s only concerned about the hard sell £££

• Heart
  • Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Eimear...stop showing your naked children on Instagram....have you not learnt anything- you're their main caregiver and should be protecting them from perverts online

• Sad
  • Heart

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Oh my. There we have it. She is not even intelligent enough to mask her true intentions. She’s trying to get the girls a swimwear ad. Wow. There is so much wrong in her words:
View attachment 159750

Saoirse should be home-schooled; instead, she’s being sold by her mother - for potential jobs and traffic to her page. Lucky.
Bold of Eimear to call herself a photographer :LOL:

• Haha