Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smugness is too much.
These bloggers are allowing themselves to be used as pawns to sell us tit we don’t need. And how dare we question the tactics. I get it, she’s making a living, and it’s seems to be a good career for women with children. But they have us poisoned with buy this cream, get this kitchen, live my aesthetic. It’s all going to blow up on them and us. I think we are beginning to see an unravelling of events.
We think we are making a connection with people online, but it’s actually the Truman show. #ad #gift #brandambassador #collab

Reactions: 7
Eimear, you didn't wake up to more tit. You woke up and checked tattle again you narcissistic twit. Just because there is a hashtag on Instagram does not make it ok. I'm sure there plenty of other Instagram hashtags that are discriminatory. Jesus she really isnt that bright is she. Funny how you nitpick the tit you get. Also you could cycle a million miles on that bike darling but that won't make you #strong . bleeping 2 years too late to that bandwagon 🙄🥴

Reactions: 15
Eimear, you disgusting racist, it was not #gypsystyle, as in boho chic, which is what those 1.1m pics are.
You were talking about your roots and gold chain. You referenced them. And you showed your true colours. We all knew what you meant.

Reactions: 14
Eimear, you didn't wake up to more tit. You woke up and checked tattle again you narcissistic twit. Just because there is a hashtag on Instagram does not make it ok. I'm sure there plenty of other Instagram hashtags that are discriminatory. Jesus she really isnt that bright is she. Funny how you nitpick the tit you get. Also you could cycle a million miles on that bike darling but that won't make you #strong . bleeping 2 years too late to that bandwagon 🙄🥴
She really isn’t that bright. There are over 300,000 white lives matter hashtags and over 2 million all lives matter hashtags and over 17,000 make America white again hashtags. But that means they’re acceptable because of numbers?

Shes not successful - she’s a not so bright woman pretending to be a poor mans Marilyn Monroe, with so much white privilege she can’t see the woods for the trees.

And now she understands hashtags?! #ad #gift #af

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If Aoibhe Devlin got a load more followers, I wonder how many new members tattle got as a result? These sales women aren’t very clever, are they. #signpostingtotattle

Also, praising Aoibhe because she is so wonderful and deserves so much success, Like they are besties....yet she doesn’t know how to pronounce her name 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If Aoibhe Devlin got a load more followers, I wonder how many new members tattle got as a result? These sales women aren’t very clever, are they. #signpostingtotattle

Also, praising Aoibhe because she is so wonderful and deserves so much success, Like they are besties....yet she doesn’t know how to pronounce her name 😂
Imagine being from Ireland, having an Irish name, having a daughter with an Irish name, and not being able to pronounce the name ‘Aoibhe’? 🤣🤣🤣

They kept her interest and attention so completely that she doesn’t follow them 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being from Ireland, having an Irish name, having a daughter with an Irish name, and not being able to pronounce the name ‘Aoibhe’? 🤣🤣🤣

They kept her interest and attention so completely that she doesn’t follow them 🤣🤣🤣
We should just use her own words as a template “As I always say Eimear, you’re actually helping tattle be more successful, by talking about it on your stories”
Soz Eims!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘london.irish’ on her bio, is now just ‘Surrey london.’
She’s so cool and edgy with her lowercase and full stops.

Reactions: 1
May be Ireland called and said if ye can’t fecking pronounce Aoibhe ye can’t claim us!

May be she saw how many extra followers Aoibhe got as a result of the tears and upset and is now gearing up for another breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so cool...and arty. She could spend a little time reading up on the boundary of Surrey, where she actually lives and London, where she definitely doesn’t live. #surreygatescandal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really isn’t that bright. There are over 300,000 white lives matter hashtags and over 2 million all lives matter hashtags and over 17,000 make America white again hashtags. But that means they’re acceptable because of numbers?

Shes not successful - she’s a not so bright woman pretending to be a poor mans Marilyn Monroe, with so much white privilege she can’t see the woods for the trees.

And now she understands hashtags?! #ad #gift #af
A poor man’s Marilyn Monroe!! It’s so true. That is exactly what she is in her head! Well, not the poor man’s part. She’d feel she’s too worthy. Marilyn Monroe with her own stamp of ‘gypsy style!’ She got called out for that on an Irish Insta page that is dedicated to .......calling people out.😂 Tea spill, I think. She may have been tagged in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was disgusted by her using the g*psy slur instead of educating herself on why the term shouldn't be used. Where's some self-reflection and caring for others ???

"It's popular on Instagram!" Means literally nothing.

Reactions: 4
A poor man’s Marilyn Monroe!! It’s so true. That is exactly what she is in her head! Well, not the poor man’s part. She’d feel she’s too worthy. Marilyn Monroe with her own stamp of ‘gypsy style!’ She got called out for that on an Irish Insta page that is dedicated to .......calling people out.😂 Tea spill, I think. She may have been tagged in it.
Is tea spill the actual name of the account? I saw it mentioned on another thread last night but, I couldn’t find it on insta.

Reactions: 2
What is the tea spill actual insta handle as there are 100's if you don't mind sharing?

I was disgusted by her using the g*psy slur instead of educating herself on why the term shouldn't be used. Where's some self-reflection and caring for others ???

"It's popular on Instagram!" Means literally nothing.
I agree. She is so unwilling to enter into conversation. But I guess she felt ‘attacked’ when she woke up to being tagged by the account. Her default mode is defensive. Apart from when she’s loving life and the sickly sweet fake voice is used or the manic laugh! That laugh!🤦‍♂️
Yeah, the account is tea_spill_2020

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She is so bleeping ignorant
I just watched her stories, the pseudo American accent defending the gypsy reference just made it even more infuriating. The condescending “ its a thing” made my blood literally boil. Virtue signally for the last few weeks and now shown her true colours with the derogatory gypsy references. How are people fooled by her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.