Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 131085

Now what on earth would we be jealous of Eimear? 😆 Influencers love to call the ‘haters’ jealous!
View attachment 131085

Now what on earth would we be jealous of Eimear? 😆 Influencers love to call the ‘haters’ jealous!
A few weeks ago we were there same , single mothers , self employed but I actually have a mortgage of my own after 2 university degrees that enabled me to have my own business . I’m not married anymore but as a result my children have a lovely step mother ( dads re married ) and my children adore my partner I’m lucky it’s worked out . I’ve nothing to be jealous about .

Reactions: 7
She’s got her norks out again 🍈🤦🏼‍♀️
That bikini looks like it would scratch you in all the wrong places. But no doubt it’s the best Bikini ever. Swipe ⬆

How many more close ups of her tit? This is content? Poor girl.
This is content. In every way. As said by EVB herself.

Reactions: 2
She’s got her norks out again 🍈🤦🏼‍♀️
That bikini looks like it would scratch you in all the wrong places. But no doubt it’s the best Bikini ever. Swipe ⬆

This is content. In every way. As said by EVB herself.
She’s obvs on here again 🙄

Reactions: 3
I listened to the podcast today which was previously mentioned and wow, she’s bouncing off the walls

Reactions: 5
This ^ drives me insane. "He went to art college in the 70s 🤪" So? What does that mean? Don't derive merit from someone else's accomplishments. Just because you're in the presence of someone talented doesn't mean you can absorb that talent.

Also don't understand the need to tell anyone - especially a 90K audience - that you're trying to buy your ex-partner's share in the property... what was that trying to accomplish? Real hard graft doesn't need a mouthpiece, it just shows.
Well he taught me art in school and I still can’t draw, can I blame Her for that?

I remember her one time showing quite a large attic space in the house. Think they were going to convert it at some stage. Probably when the children are about 35 or when she gets a #gifted attic conversion 😂

Perhaps Friars Walk is longer than we all remember 😂 It obviously stretches from Cork to the wildest depths of Kerry.
If that is the case then I’m sorted with regard to the lockdown 5km restrictions, Kerry here I come!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You're whole garden set up gifted 🙄. Imagine never knowing the satisfaction of working hard to buy something. Or saving up. Nah, just take some pictures of some free shite in your garden instead and sell you life and privacy for some gifted shite. I feel sorry for their children who are learning that all you have to do is pimp yourself out to make a living. Can't wait for the day that the walls of their perilous "business" come crashing down around them.

• Heart
She’s only read the thread once...? Not true
Also, who got blocked?? Is that even a possibility on this site?

What planet is she on? Pure evil for having a differing opinion?
Yep. Freedom of speech hun, don't get your britches in a twist. She submits those statements to herself.

"Mark my words." The drama of it all!

Editing to add:

The only reason she alludes to being from Kerry is because it fits the rustic/boho narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.