Eimear Varian Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say at some stage her mom is living in a caravan in a field in Kerry somewhere? That would be so boho for her...photo shoots galore!

Reactions: 1
What all of these influencers need to realise, including you, Eimear, is that there is a big difference between disagreement and hate speech.

Reactions: 9
She is delusional if she thinks that everyone who disagrees with her or has a difference of opinion is "jealous" of her. God help her kids, not only are they growing up in an unhealthy, damaging environment where their father is in and out constantly, they are followed around by a camera and forced to smile and act cute for their mothers Instagram. They are being raised by a woman who clearly drinks too much and assumes everyone is jealous of her. She herself has insinuated that her mother has mental health issues, i can only imagine her kids in years to come saying the same about her. She needs to address her mental health and look inwards instead of projecting her issues onto everyone else. I could go on but this has all been said before.

Reactions: 10
Eimear...stop showing your naked children on Instagram....have you not learnt anything- you're their main caregiver and should be protecting them from perverts online

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ladies who is MOD? I see ye mentioning it a bit?
Mother Of Daughters. She was (is?) an influencer who set up a fake name on here and slagged off other influences that she was ‘friends’ with in real life. She would call out Tattlers has bullies. She got found out and was shunned by influences (gah. I hate that word).

There are a LOT of threads on tattle about MOD and her husband FOD. I don’t bother with them as they don’t interest me, but others might like them. Think they are in the families section.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have to say, i liked Eimear’s story yesterday... felt a bit more natural.
hard to tell whether they’re back together or just co-parenting... Seems he’s getting stuck into the back of the house as I predicted 😉

The stories yesterday were awful. Crappy ad for a bank she's never used, reading a script, numerous shots of her kids naked, shots of her crotch again and then some garden and family time interspersed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See the exterior house painting is going well...what a god awful mess (baby tit colour)....she's only painted the bit where she's taken photos of to make it look she lives in some Mediterranean villa...not a boring 50's bungalow in the suburbs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have to say, i liked Eimear’s story yesterday... felt a bit more natural.
hard to tell whether they’re back together or just co-parenting... Seems he’s getting stuck into the back of the house as I predicted 😉
Think they are co-parenting which is a good thing and important for the children. It does amaze me how much she now shows Daniel and kids, considering she never did not so long ago.

I hope she takes down the pics of the front of her house. The number of the house was included in the shot like.

The woman is completely unstable. I’m not sure why Daniel’s back there considering last time he left she chased him out the house with a knife. She’s probably using the kids against him. Her eldest is of the age where she must be very aware of her home life. I hope she gets help before it escalates further...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.