Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will spoil it so don’t look. She is an absolute head
100% she will. She will story as she's watching it, with big clips of what's happening, and then probably say she was right about X, y, z.. I haven't watched any of the show yet but tapped through her stories showing clips and her q box.. For fk sake like there is nothing worse than people ruining something. My daughter spoiled Stranger Things for her brother, omg he actually cried cos he had the final episode to watch 🙈🤣

Reactions: 5
100% she will. She will story as she's watching it, with big clips of what's happening, and then probably say she was right about X, y, z.. I haven't watched any of the show yet but tapped through her stories showing clips and her q box.. For fk sake like there is nothing worse than people ruining something. My daughter spoiled Stranger Things for her brother, omg he actually cried cos he had the final episode to watch 🙈🤣
She will she is such an ignorant asshole. She does it with every show she watches acting like the rest of us don’t have a tv or that we don’t have all day mid week to see on our asses watching tv. Oh no I would cry as well 🥹😂😂☹

Reactions: 6
And let’s not forget she will tag all the lead actors who obviously follow her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will she is such an ignorant asshole. She does it with every show she watches acting like the rest of us don’t have a tv or that we don’t have all day mid week to see on our asses watching tv. Oh no I would cry as well 🥹😂😂☹
Didn't she do the same with Line of Duty too, kept sharing clips. So annoying

Reactions: 3
For once, could she not just pick an affordable normal house to give her kids the security of home. All this tit talk about bells!, and choosing again because of the look and aesthetic. She lost a house because she could t stop tinkering to it. #threelawnslater

Reactions: 12
The queen of selling their children online is lashing out at brands for using children online. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! She’s trying to pretend she is buying but I very much doubt she is.

Reactions: 10
There is no shame in renting so why “ I’ve put in an offer “ business
when I was looking for rented we were asked to ‘put in an offer’. Ridiculous but landlords want the best price I guess, especially if it’s competitive.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
People who are watching every penny do not go sit in cute cafes fawning over a cup of expensive coffee 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People who are watching every penny do not go sit in cute cafes fawning over a cup of expensive coffee 🙄
I often thought this I would be broke until payday and she’d have the three kids in cafes with hot chocolates and cakes every day. Of course a treat is lovely but I’d say she spent money like it was going out of fashion. Charity shops all useless shite. I use charity shops for things I need for sure but she has cupboards full of shite and freebies and no where to live. It’s fine to think of yourself as creatuv and arty but there’s kids involved.

Plastering someone’s online dating profile all over her stories and asking people to vote on it, what a twit

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.