Eimear Varian Barry #6 Eimear Variant Barry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now talking about the wonderful opportunities she has had with her creative business, all the while losing her home in the background. Maybe a stable job was what you actually needed Eimear

Reactions: 8
Wonderful opportunities that led to what exactly? Let’s face it she is unemployable in terms of real employment so she can keep deluding herself 😂

That video she made will be used as a clip for the Eurovision or Aer Lingus flights to & from the States. All it's missing is the leprechaun..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must be disappointed that, despite all the antics, the one thread here has lasted over a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh she's like a different person in those last throwback stories
She’s sharing the posts and insinuating the only difference is weight. Actually, the difference is a shed load of fillers and Botox that don’t necessarily suit her. Imo, she was stunning before all the the work. Or maybe she’d had something really subtle done. But the big swollen lips and shiny Botox face totally take away from her natural beauty.

Edited to correct a typo!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eimear has been telling us all the time how shes really happy etc and then throws up these posts saying I was miserable lost bla bla it's nauseating

Wonder where she will live...renting is probably even more expensive. Daniel might own his own home given that he's in the building trade or may be able to get a fixer upper and renovate himself once the current place has sold. I feel for her losing her home...its an awful thing to go through.

I’ll sound harsh, but if she stopped buying so much absolute shite all the time and got a job with a regular income she may not have found herself in this position. I know I’d be fighting tooth and nail to keep the stability for my kids, not off buying trinkets in the charity shop and being an artist like. Gwan girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those stories this morning - she really doesn’t seem well. Has the house def gone?last I remember she was trying to get a mortgage for it

Reactions: 3
Her mouth looks painful to move
I came here to say the same thing; I haven’t watched her stories for months, wtf is going on with her top lip?? Surely no injector with a reputation to think about would inject that much 😐😳

She has absolutely wrecked her face, the lips 😩 before all the procedures she was stunning

Reactions: 7
Sorry now but her saying she loves her neck and loves getting old. Omg incoming collab for neck tightening treatment. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those stories this morning - she really doesn’t seem well. Has the house def gone?last I remember she was trying to get a mortgage for it
Yeah her house is sold pending contract. I'd say we could put bets on how long it takes her to get a face lift or whatever they do for wrinkly necks.
She's a prime example of those women who start tinkering with their looks and then end up like Pete Burns. She was really lovely before.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.