Eimear Varian Barry #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she lied about having Covid
The time line is baffling... from shopping in Tesco every second of the day, to a positive result, to shopping for plant pots? Even if she didn’t “feel unwell”, it’s incredibly selfish to think she could’ve knowingly put others at risk,

Reactions: 13
Look to be fair this is being dramatised for new followers or to get more followers. Clearly if someone wanted to report her they would give her name to the local police station and they could quite easily find her address, this thing that someone was 'practically sitting outside her house with a long lens' is fabricated.

I see this morning shes telling how she chases brands through sky markets.

This to me means she will sell ANYTHING for monetary value and doesnt need to believe in the brand/product, she targets them knowing they've launched a new product or are doing well and she pitches herself to them.

This is not genuine advertising (is any I guess) but stupidly for years I believed some of these bloggers now Im clearly wiser.

Reactions: 14
I think the advice she has taken either from
Others or for herself is to set herself out image wise as a business woman and make that clear to her followers which she is doing full throttle by ending her video with those words (closed on the words business woman) and now today with the markets and pitches chat. I’m all for that if it improves transparency, will be interesting to see how that is received by people looking for more relatable “just a mum” content we are all used to from so many.

Reactions: 3
The time line is baffling... from shopping in Tesco every second of the day, to a positive result, to shopping for plant pots? Even if she didn’t “feel unwell”, it’s incredibly selfish to think she could’ve knowingly put others at risk,
This is why she hasn't addressed it and probably why she had her little meltdown and went offline. The dates don't add up and she knew she'd be slated for it so played the victim again to distract.

Reactions: 20
Shes so incensed NOW by the report on the mother an baby homes, but yet blocked followers a few years ago who asked why she made no reference the the repeal of the 8th amendment referendum which was happening in Ireland at the time, which was also heavily shaped by the catholic church. She said not ONE WORD about it at that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is so pig ignorant she can't even string a comprehensive sentence together. 🙄 societal pressure was a major issue. The society was massively influenced by the Catholic Church you bleeping dimwit.
Also she doesn't seem to have her children with her anymore does she?

Also she can duck right off trying to get involved in current affairs in Ireland, bleeping superspreader herself.

The entire culture if Ireland until the mid to late 90's was Catholicism. Jesus bleeping christ I can't with this dimwit.

Reactions: 33
Wonder what’s the Japanese for ‘G’wan girl’
Like when she dyed her hair brown and did #polishgirl 😂🥴

...I mean she’s getting the attention she so desperately craves - reflected in her increased follower numbers lately! What a way to earn a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so full of tit. How long have we known about the mother and baby homes..and this report - we just didn't have it to read. I hate how she makes Ireland out to be this backwards places.
We voted to legalise abortion Eimear in case you didn't know. Mass going Catholics voted for it too, just because you're Catholic doesn't mean you're backwards. (I'm raised Catholic but don't go to mass often and don't agree with teachings)

Eimear only claims Ireland when she wants and that's not okay. As Irish people we need to own the negatives as well as the positives of our home. When we own the negatives it encourages conversation and we grow, we learn from mistakes of the past and we create a better country. I live abroad and I love Ireland but I never shy away from informing people of the terrible secrets of our past.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thought she was getting back to being a business woman. Nah just back being a pain in the arse and stuck in anything that might get her a share or a few more followers. She bugs me.

Reactions: 11
If she intends to have a proper business account she sound keep away from all things political

Reactions: 8
Eimear get off your soapbox and keep Irish issues off your page. She wouldn’t lend her platform to Irish women when we were campaigning for repeal so she can jog on now using this to be faux outraged and gain attention for herself. We all know about the mother and baby homes and we all feel the pain of these women and their families. How narcissistic of her to claim she is the only one sensing something from MM. I’m sorry I tuned in now because I am fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lol I never comment on this but has anyone noticed that from her insta stories behind her is blank frames on the wall with “Tesco” in them. Probably just not filled them yet but made me laugh considering her sponsored posts and the Salvation Army etc

Reactions: 9
Eimear get off your soapbox and keep Irish issues off your page. She wouldn’t lend her platform to Irish women when we were campaigning for repeal so she can jog on now using this to be faux outraged and gain attention for herself. We all know about the mother and baby homes and we all feel the pain of these women and their families. How narcissistic of her to claim she is the only one sensing something from MM. I’m sorry I tuned in now because I am fuming.
This 100 %. Shes incredible

Reactions: 5