Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiffyBay

Eimear, we know you read here, so let me educate you, in very clear, easy to understand sentences.

When you post a photo of a (distraught) woman taken without her permission, you are part of her abuse.

No amount of pretending that you are doing it to help her or empower her or “free” her or educate anyone else makes it better or right.

You are guilty of monetising another persons grief and despair to your own benefit. This makes you a horrific part of the problem.

You will not take that post down from your permanent grid because it’s gotten over 200 comments - when your usual engagement is about 2-3 comments. You are using Britney as much as anyone else in her life ever has.

You are not smart or clever enough - nor do you have any sense of empathy to be able to engage in these issues. You need to stop. Your narcissism is showing.

Take a breath. Back away from anything that may allow you to have a performative sense of empathy and kindness. Here’s a short list and not exclusive: mother and baby homes, sexual assault, food poverty, joblessness, Covid.

If you want to develop this hugely lacking part of your damaged personality, choose one thing. Read. Educate YOURSELF. Ask questions (of experts). Take yourself OUT of the equation (no “I’m bawling” “Obsessed” etc). And then consider a post - in which you give maybe 10% of the time and attention you give to say one of your #ad #pr posts - and talk about the situation at hand and what needs to be done to help.

Here’s a suggestion. You are an “Ambassador” for Indigo Volunteers. Spend the rest of this year just focusing on them and their issues when you want to be politically correct.

And please - for the love of God - shut the absolute f*ck up about anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Influenced

Chatty Member
Sorry now but she got caught out in her attention seeking behaviour and is now crying wolf, as usual. This is her MO. She literally keeps doing this. Rinse and repeat. She is a narcissist who sells her children online for the sake of a career and is literally only back online to keep paying the bills. She shares extremely intimate details of her relationship and yet has the audacity to complain about people taking an interest in the shite she is trying to sell the same people. She is no different to a reality TV persona, she makes money from the mugs who follow her. If you are under any illusion she has had some sort of breakthrough in the last few days you are as delusional as she is.

Also queue an ad in 5,4,3,2,1.....

• Heart
Reactions: 41

shins

She is so full of shit. How long have we known about the mother and baby homes..and this report - we just didn't have it to read. I hate how she makes Ireland out to be this backwards places.
We voted to legalise abortion Eimear in case you didn't know. Mass going Catholics voted for it too, just because you're Catholic doesn't mean you're backwards. (I'm raised Catholic but don't go to mass often and don't agree with teachings)

Eimear only claims Ireland when she wants and that's not okay. As Irish people we need to own the negatives as well as the positives of our home. When we own the negatives it encourages conversation and we grow, we learn from mistakes of the past and we create a better country. I live abroad and I love Ireland but I never shy away from informing people of the terrible secrets of our past.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MiffyBay

I find it so interesting that EVB thinks that Tattle bullies her and depersonalises her - because people are finding a space to comment and discuss. Most of the conversation here is pretty mild - and people often express their wish that she finds her way back to herself.

But she then thinks (and pushes back when people call her on it) that she can publish exceedingly personal, triggering and intrusive images of another woman - at their lowest point. For educational purposes and to be part of a “movement”. Because she has an inflated sense of her own importance - and because she thinks that this story is not “just about Britney”. So Britney’s private grief can be exposed for the world to see - without her permission - to educate about misogyny, post partum depression, mental health, etc etc. But EVB isn’t a bully or abusive or inappropriate. She’s like the NYTimes!

Fucking hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
The close up of the lashes this morning wouldnt inspire ya to go get benefit mascara at all - anyone else think this?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Imagine lying in bed with your kids, kids who've you've not seen for a while and who you've missed. Now imagine lying with them in bed, holding your camera aloft, checking the angles, the lighting, the reach etc etc. Taking a photo, checking it, taking another one and another. Choosing a good one and posting online. Ffs if you missed them that much stop fannying around for content and just spend time with them. They are not content, they are not internet fodder, not news, not props. They are small humans who are sleeping.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

MiffyBay

May be I’m weird but the “sex chat” is the most banal boring un-sexy exchange EVER. Watching paint drying is more arousing. Basically it consists of fake messages saying how turned on they are (about nothing at all) and how much sex they’re having and how they’re now pregnant as a result. Can someone just call bullshit?

Gibbonsgob

What have I said that's heartless? What did I wish on her?

I said basically she said all this before and nothing changed, if she takes her kids off insta for good then good for her but I said if she doesn't then nothing she said makes sense. If she was so petrified of insta why share your kids and share your life? If I was petrified of something i
Shield my kids from it as much as I possible my could, so yes she is a hypocrocrite as she said all this before.

she said a whole lot of nothing in that message...

And no I don't follow her for all of the above reasons and haven't for a long time since she started showing her kids after her last "terrifying" experience 👍🏼

and what I said is nothing compared to what has been said...my head doesn't need a wobble it's fine.

Elitechick31 your have had your own opinions of past threads and other posts so I wouldnt act innocent in all this. It's an opinion based forum for ALL opinions 👍🏼

Last edited:
God imagine there you are grafting away on your scaffolding and someone sends over some bacon butties.. amazing lads where did they come from ... then there’s EVB in her rainbow dress waving and giving the thumbs up from the window . Sketch show stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
OMFG... stay in your lane. You are not in ANY way qualified to deal with answers to the “have you ever felt suicidal?” question box. The sheer nerve and lack of class exploiting people’s mental health struggles for nothing but engagement. A mental health professional would never do this - inviting extremely personal and raw comments and then not providing ANY support. You are not a doctor. Do you understand? What you are going is dangerous. Sandwiching it between ads? So obvious and desperate on your part.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Influenced

Chatty Member
She is so pig ignorant she can't even string a comprehensive sentence together. 🙄 societal pressure was a major issue. The society was massively influenced by the Catholic Church you fucking dimwit.
Also she doesn't seem to have her children with her anymore does she?

Also she can fuck right off trying to get involved in current affairs in Ireland, fucking superspreader herself.

The entire culture if Ireland until the mid to late 90's was Catholicism. Jesus fucking christ I can't with this dimwit.

Reactions: 33

Pintofwhine

Bitching about Daniel on her stories again. How can any brand take her seriously??
I hate this - keep your personal life personal.

I’m divorced and it’s sad but I also come from a divorced family where my mum made everything about her so if this had been my dad he would have walked in and my mum would have started a fight or you would see the resentment and the bitchy comments tohim, all very passive aggressive. If he just dropped me off then she’d take it out on me - why didn’t I make my dad hurry up, was I having a better time with him? How dare I then she’d be in a mood becausemyself and my dad had ruined my birthday. If it was the next year and she had me then she’d “teach him a lesson” and be late. I hated my birthday and I still do. If it was her birthday or-mother’s day or something it would be even worse. The result- after years of therapy, this is why I hate birthdays, special occasions, I can’t relax, I just want them to be over. It triggers how anxious I get and makes me such a people pleaser when it’s other peoples birthdays etc. So yeah good job Eimear - make today about you and how you’re suffering- maybe for once just stop being so self centred?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MiffyBay

Why does that Ad look like something out of the eighties?

Because actually, she has no other go to but this incredibly boring hand held, unstable, trying to look homemade but you know it’s pro, in focus out of focus, bright lights, point to some trees and then quick down, seeming to catch them unawares (use your kids again why don’t you Eimear), ugly style. It was innovative in the 80s and 90s but it’s depressingly twee and uninspired now, particularly when the subjects of the film are obviously dressed up and being made to act on command.

Anyone else think that that narcissistic nasty swiping mean set up of a post revealing her “friend” was her PA and that someone had reported them to the police - the way she handled it and the ugliness and aggressiveness of her attitude - that THIS is actually the true Eimear, and the flowers and big collars and wholesome garden content is all bullshit.

While I’m here, this comment is for you Eimear:

Do not think that putting a trigger warning on sensitive issues is sufficient. You have a fucking responsibility that comes with all your free crap and “collaborations.” Despite you branding this space as a hate forum, you’re obviously picking up tips on how to fake being a responsible / empathetic person from here, hence your actual use of a trigger warning. I can’t believe we have to educate you further, or that your “friend” / PA hasn’t called you on it, but you should always explain what could be triggered in the following posts (ie, actually name the issues because that will allow people the agency to skip on by). And for the love of God and all that is good - when you go to places you have NO IDEA ABOUT, try, with your limited attention span and sense of caring, to find resources that people who may be triggered by the conversation can use. Phone numbers / links / website. If someone is triggered to consider suicide by reading about others also considering it, then a positive wrap up including resources where they can get help can literally be lifesaving. This is not about driving eyes to your content, this is about being responsible. Please try.

• Heart

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
When I see a beautiful house, car, garden, etc., that I like, I am appreciative of just that. I am not “jealous” of the person who has that item. These are all “things”. I am not “jealous” of any person on Insta (or in real life) because I am an adult who can think critically and know that I can like aspects of other people’s lives and not want to be that person. I also know that the most seemingly perfect life portrayed on Insta is of course, not perfect. It is troubling that Eimear, in particular, would think that anyone would find her life to be one that would inspire jealousy. Why would anyone? According to her she has a toxic relationship with her children’s father. She has accused him of abuse. She hates her overweight body. She suffers from a mental health disorder. She has a difficult relationship with her mother. She misses her family in Ireland. She feels targeted by people on social media. Some people hate her so much that they have reported her to the police (Covid). Some have reported her gym (Covid). Apparently her “staff” and friends have been targeted. Oh, and she wants to live in Cornwall but can’t.
She needs to grow up. Stop projecting. Don’t put herself out there to exploit social media to make money and then complain that some people don’t like her. Be professional. Look at really successful instagrammers- they are confident enough in themselves that they don’t engage in this embarrassing behaviour. People with this level of insecurity are not suited to public scrutiny.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Eimear get off your soapbox and keep Irish issues off your page. She wouldn’t lend her platform to Irish women when we were campaigning for repeal so she can jog on now using this to be faux outraged and gain attention for herself. We all know about the mother and baby homes and we all feel the pain of these women and their families. How narcissistic of her to claim she is the only one sensing something from MM. I’m sorry I tuned in now because I am fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Someone made a good point in the comments asking why Eimear didn’t show a photo of Britney at her best. Remember the big rant a few days ago when she shared that woman’s post saying that people want to see you at your worst, they only want to see the bad photos etc. And now look what she has done. It’s all for engagement. And engagement only. Nothing to do with Britney. Eimear is the biggest hypocrite going.

Reactions: 30

Pintofwhine

A leadership course- a fucking leadership course? She’s delusional.....I get that people think all the people on tattle are morons with spaghetti hoops down our fronts and on the dole- I’m a director of a retail company- I’m already a director so part of me is thinking no I wouldn’t do the course because I’m already in the realm of where I want to be. The other part of me now is I wouldn’t do the course because if it’s got people like her on the course who think they’re intelligent and are somehow going to gain something from this then I’m wasting my money hanging out with two-bit influencers who think they’re better than everyone else. Also £2k - she was moaning last week that she needed her money back from Airbnb and she couldn’t get a mortgage?!! 🤔 I’m gobsmacked- this woman needs help. She’s absolutely delusional and manic- she really needs to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Since when do we sit A levels in Ireland? It’s called the Leaving certificate not A levels. Plus if you fail maths which is a core subject then you have failed your leaving cert whether you got enough points in your leaving cert or not you would of never being offered a place in UCC as you failed.

Reactions: 28

G63

So strange! From my (very) brief research, it seems that Ceartas are not registered with the charities register in Ireland, England or Wales. They have NO registered charity or company number on their site, nor do they have any terms & conditions, nor a working address they can be reached at. There is 1 result for a company 'Ceartas' but it was formed in 2012 and dissolved in 2016, when these guys first tweet was in Jan 2021. Nothing on the Law Society of Ireland site either. It's just so strange to me, that this 'legal service' as they define themselves on Instagram, has just no information about its legitimacy anywhere online? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Wow
Reactions: 28