Eimear Varian Barry #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah there was a bit of inconsistency in her story about talking to the police woman...
She said a couple days previous that she spoke over the phone with someone on the NHS to clarify when she would be out of isolation because she had no clue... But then said that when she was talking to the police at her door, she showed the confirmation on her phone...
it’s total horse tit, she never had it.

Reactions: 15
i used to like eimear but I think over the last two years her mental health has taken a nose dive. She is her own worst enemy. SHE insinuated that she got her positive test on Xmas day(or whatever day the post went up. the day before she went out she also had a video of a work an leaving her house randomly in her stories which was then deleted when I went back but Instead of being transparent And informing her followers that she was out of isolation she put up the videos of he walking down street. A pointless story but her way of antagonising her followers and looking for attention.

She is so manipulative. I don’t know if it is deep rooted attention issue or just a way of getting more views and eyes on her ads. Either way, I’d say there is two of them at it with her and Daniel. She’s well able to play the victim. that doesn’t excuse the way her speaks to her but I’d say she is half the problem as well.

Reactions: 9
As people have mentioned, why not just post up her result test that she showed the police. It could all be sorted in one story but no not eimear. She let her followers wait and believe she was breaking rules. I don’t believe she ever had covid and if I’m wrong and she did I don’t think she ever broke the rules. She did it all for attention...

Reactions: 8
Only glance at her page rarely but my God, she is completely unhinged and looks terrible. The woman needs an intervention. Definitely going through or pre- some sort of nervous breakdown for sure.

Reactions: 6
Goodness me but I'd be really concerned & worried for EVB if I was her close family or friend.
Social Media & the attention is so addictive; it's a slippery slope she's gone down.
She needs this break to be permanent. Sharing so much of her life online has clearly taken it's toll on her & made such negative impact on so many aspects of her life.
I really feel sad for her. She's a shadow of the woman she used to be.

Reactions: 10
I really hope this break is a long one and she can take some time to get her head together. Realistically I think she's gone so far down the rabbit hole it's unlikely she will ever be able to use social media again in a responsible and healthy way. The thing is, she is talented. She has such an eye for photography, styling and design. I would love to see her pursue a career in this area, off social media. Gain a qualification. It would be so much healthier for her.
I loved her when I started following a few years back, I think she was pregnant with Lennon at the time. And if it doesn't sound too odd, I really miss the eimear from back then.

Reactions: 18
I really hope this break is a long one and she can take some time to get her head together. Realistically I think she's gone so far down the rabbit hole it's unlikely she will ever be able to use social media again in a responsible and healthy way. The thing is, she is talented. She has such an eye for photography, styling and design. I would love to see her pursue a career in this area, off social media. Gain a qualification. It would be so much healthier for her.
I loved her when I started following a few years back, I think she was pregnant with Lennon at the time. And if it doesn't sound too odd, I really miss the eimear from back then.
her photography and styling are fantastic.The insta influencer life isn’t for her. If she got herself a styling job and used her insta just as a portfolio of sorts with a few normal chats thrown in her life would be so much better.

I thought when she set up her second page that she would go down the route of being a professional and give up the influencer gig but alas she hasn’t.

her photography and styling are fantastic.The insta influencer life isn’t for her. If she got herself a styling job and used her insta just as a portfolio of sorts with a few normal chats thrown in her life would be so much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think with most influencers the easy money is too good a draw and they are too lazy to work a real job. However, I've seen social media decimate their lives and leave them with metal health issues. It's terribly sad and no amount of money is worth the paranoia, the oversharing, the criticism. I do hope she's ok and she's with people who really care about her.

Reactions: 10
Right.... so basically she was fearful and petrified over someone knowing her but her not knowing you... is that not what social media is? Does she think she knows her 40,000+ followers? Also, since she was so scared and shocked of people knowing so much about her why is she sharing so much. We only know what she puts out there for the whole world to know and if she is/was SO SCARED then I expect to see no more of her children plastered over her social media as as a mum I would never put my kids in that spotlight if it terrified me so much. She had anothe episode in the past of her being that terrified and she kept the kids off for a little whilst but sure that didn't last. She is contradicting everything she says and does. She can't lie straight in the bed.

Also she didn't mention any of the issues raised on this "hate site" that cause the flurry of concern over her breaking restrictions. She's a coward. And hypocritical coward.

Reactions: 21
I see she has posted a ‘life update’ on IGTV!
Jaysis must go look 👀👀👀👀

It seems like shes been reading here amd taken on board some of what we said ie. That hers shoukd be a prfessional profile.its seems shes also speaking with a therapist.

Delighted, i really liked her back at the start and would to see her back to her best

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Never posted here before but i wish her well and hope she comes back to herself. Used to really like her before. And I hope she stops showing her kids.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she used Instagram because she didn’t have the support of those around her. She definitely was guilty of provoking her audience, and the Covid conspiracies she was sharing were just awful and unhelpful.
I’d love if she set up a professional account and maybe the odd share of her personal journey without the madness and the kids involved.

Reactions: 3
Right.... so basically she was fearful and petrified over someone knowing her but her not knowing you... is that not what social media is? Does she think she knows her 40,000+ followers? Also, since she was so scared and shocked of people knowing so much about her why is she sharing so much. We only know what she puts out there for the whole world to know and if she is/was SO SCARED then I expect to see no more of her children plastered over her social media as as a mum I would never put my kids in that spotlight if it terrified me so much. She had anothe episode in the past of her being that terrified and she kept the kids off for a little whilst but sure that didn't last. She is contradicting everything she says and does. She can't lie straight in the bed.

Also she didn't mention any of the issues raised on this "hate site" that cause the flurry of concern over her breaking restrictions. She's a coward. And hypocritical coward.
Wow. You really are a heartless piece of work. I’m not her greatest fan, but I wouldn’t wish anyone to go through what she has been.
There are plenty of people on Instagram who post their children on there, or ‘plaster’as you put it. If she is as hypocritical as you say she is, why continue to follow her?

Maybe you should give your head a wobble!

Reactions: 19
I think she said a whole pile of nothing there, tbh, but she seems calm and settled. It would be great to see her more focussed on the business side of things and getting back to her unique and interesting content.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s in a really bad place mentally at the moment and social media is the worst thing to be on when you’re going through a difficult time. She needs to concentrate on using her Instagram as her business again rather than putting anything personal up. I generally hope she’s getting the help she needs and starts to feel better soon.

Reactions: 14