Eimear Varian Barry #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she's in a calmer state and hope she continues to get help. She acknowledged a lot there in that message I feel. I wish her and her kids well.

Reactions: 12
Wow. You really are a heartless piece of work. I’m not her greatest fan, but I wouldn’t wish anyone to go through what she has been.
There are plenty of people on Instagram who post their children on there, or ‘plaster’as you put it. If she is as hypocritical as you say she is, why continue to follow her?

Maybe you should give your head a wobble!
What has she “gone through” apart from being called out on her bullshit?

Reactions: 24
What have I said that's heartless? What did I wish on her?

I said basically she said all this before and nothing changed, if she takes her kids off insta for good then good for her but I said if she doesn't then nothing she said makes sense. If she was so petrified of insta why share your kids and share your life? If I was petrified of something i
Shield my kids from it as much as I possible my could, so yes she is a hypocrocrite as she said all this before.

she said a whole lot of nothing in that message...

And no I don't follow her for all of the above reasons and haven't for a long time since she started showing her kids after her last "terrifying" experience 👍🏼

and what I said is nothing compared to what has been said...my head doesn't need a wobble it's fine.

Elitechick31 your have had your own opinions of past threads and other posts so I wouldnt act innocent in all this. It's an opinion based forum for ALL opinions 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
While that statement is really calm and well put together I don’t think she has learned anything. She is still blaming everyone on here and Instagram who she thinks doesn’t like her or is jealous of her. The only speculation about her relationship was stuff she shared. Nobody would know if she didn’t share it but somehow we are to blame. I had said previous to this I wouldn’t be watching her anymore. She just isn’t what I enjoy and regardless of this post I don’t see her changing. In saying that I do hope she feels safer and better and makes more informed choices about what she shares online. She is a creative person and will do well if she pulls herself together

Sorry now but she got caught out in her attention seeking behaviour and is now crying wolf, as usual. This is her MO. She literally keeps doing this. Rinse and repeat. She is a narcissist who sells her children online for the sake of a career and is literally only back online to keep paying the bills. She shares extremely intimate details of her relationship and yet has the audacity to complain about people taking an interest in the shite she is trying to sell the same people. She is no different to a reality TV persona, she makes money from the mugs who follow her. If you are under any illusion she has had some sort of breakthrough in the last few days you are as delusional as she is.

Also queue an ad in 5,4,3,2,1.....

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Right.... so basically she was fearful and petrified over someone knowing her but her not knowing you... is that not what social media is? Does she think she knows her 40,000+ followers? Also, since she was so scared and shocked of people knowing so much about her why is she sharing so much. We only know what she puts out there for the whole world to know and if she is/was SO SCARED then I expect to see no more of her children plastered over her social media as as a mum I would never put my kids in that spotlight if it terrified me so much. She had anothe episode in the past of her being that terrified and she kept the kids off for a little whilst but sure that didn't last. She is contradicting everything she says and does. She can't lie straight in the bed.

Also she didn't mention any of the issues raised on this "hate site" that cause the flurry of concern over her breaking restrictions. She's a coward. And hypocritical coward.
If I was terrified that people who hate me knew my address there would be no way in hell I’d keep selling myself and my kids online. She is absolutely full of tit. A neighbour could have reported her for what looked like breaking covid restrictions for all we know or she knows. She is absolutely full of crap. She won’t take responsibility for why people dislike her. She won’t acknowledge that what’s said about her relationship is stuff she says online or family members leaking it.

she says her profile is an online portfolio of her work for business so sheshould keep it professional and stop harping on about her relationship/paranoia/trolls etc.
I can’t imagine any business other then influencers in would go out and post personal private business for their customers to see.
She needs to have a lot of therapy and leave her page as a business. No more drunk insta lives, sharing conspiracy theories or talking about her ex partner.

Sorry now but she got caught out in her attention seeking behaviour and is now crying wolf, as usual. This is her MO. She literally keeps doing this. Rinse and repeat. She is a narcissist who sells her children online for the sake of a career and is literally only back online to keep paying the bills. She shares extremely intimate details of her relationship and yet has the audacity to complain about people taking an interest in the shite she is trying to sell the same people. She is no different to a reality TV persona, she makes money from the mugs who follow her. If you are under any illusion she has had some sort of breakthrough in the last few days you are as delusional as she is.

Also queue an ad in 5,4,3,2,1.....
you can’t put the information she has out there and not expect people to talk about it. The relationship stuff she talks about just is not appropriate for a ‘business’ page. If you don’t want people to gossip then don’t give them fodder.

Reactions: 21
If she’s so “fearful and petrified” that someone knows her and might know where she lives then maybe get off social media, stop showing your front door, stop showing your kids, stop updating strangers about your relationship, stop breaking Covid rules, and stop posing in your knickers looking for attention. Absolute dosed out space cadet

• Haha
  • Heart
This isn’t specific to her but as she posted the screen shot/link to the white paper ...

The fine line between freedom of speech and online harm. For the poor exploited vulnerable influencers (business people !). I hope Tattle and similar forums are engaged as stakeholders in the consultation to protect the right to have and share an opinion. @admin are you ??
For some Influencers thinking this is a win for them (when it’s not really about them it’s about protecting the vulnerable ) , it may be a case of being careful what you wish for though ..

This is some Of the detail from the white paper that eimear shared. I hope a lot of influencers are preparing for this in terms of how they conduct themselves and not jusy using it as a potential guard or free pass to do what they like without people being allowed to express a view

https://www.gov.uk/government/consu...o-and-what-action-will-companies-need-to-take

Nevertheless, some types of advertising will still fall in scope of the online harms regulatory framework. The definition of user-generated content will encompass organic and influencer adverts that appear on services in scope of the legislation. This includes images or text posted from users’ accounts to promote a product, service or brand, and may or may not be paid for. As these are indistinguishable from other forms of user-generated content, it is therefore important, for clarity and consistency, that online harms safety systems and processes apply to these advertising posts.

1.10 Freedom of expression is at the heart of the regulatory framework and there will be strong safeguards to ensure that media freedom is upheld. Content and articles produced and published by news services on their own sites do not constitute user-generated content and so are out of scope. The government recognises the importance of below-the-line comments for enabling reader engagement with the news. User comments below articles on news publishers’ sites will be explicitly exempted from scope. This will be achieved via the low-risk functionality exemption (see above).

2.10 Robust protections for freedom of expression have been built into the design of duties on companies. Companies will be required to consider users’ rights, including freedom of expression online, both as part of their risk assessments and when they make decisions on what safety systems and processes to put in place on their services. Regulation will ensure transparent and consistent application of companies’ terms and conditions relating to harmful content. This will both empower adult users to keep themselves safe online, and protect freedom of expression by preventing companies from arbitrarily removing content.

The duty of care will apply to disinformation and misinformation that could cause harm to individuals, such as anti-vaccination content. The legislation will introduce additional provisions targeted at building understanding and driving action to tackle disinformation and misinformation. These provisions will include an expert working group which will build consensus and technical knowledge on how to tackle disinformation and misinformation

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow is me as expected 🥴 always the victim. She will be lapping up all the comments on that post probably mostly be people who don’t realise she’s done this kind of thing before. Like she is an “influencer” with a relatively big following, sadly nasty comments come with that territory. Especially if you post worrying stuff/ conspiracy shite and appear to break covid rules (not saying she did but she made it look that way). She should focus on her visit side more and keep her private life private.

Reactions: 10
It's all kicking off in the comments section.... My guess is former cleaner/saviour and I can't remember her name......

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She has totally twisted it all to make herself the victim when the reality is she set it up to look like she broke restrictions, she told us her partner called her a lazy bleep, she showed her front door, gave us her neighbours names etc. She is the dangerous one. She really really wants this to be picked up by the daily mail or some other trashy publication.

Reactions: 25
Sorry am I missing something - “fearful and petrified” that “someone online” knows where she lives reported her...

1) She frequently names the town she lives in, her locals and describes what she lives next to etc🙄
2) She constantly shows the front of her house (including the number)🥴
3) ...her house was up for sale for a few months (as she kept advertising on her page) which clearly listed the road name🤯

It’s not really a massive SHOCK or breach of privacy should people know where she lives as she hasn’t been careful to try and keep it private in the first place if that was her main concern.

I find it strange she thinks a “stranger” would put all this together and take the time to report her - it’s more than likely a neighbour like someone has already said.

Reactions: 18
New to the thread, follow Eimear but rarely pay much attention, saw her sad story today. Why is the person going off on one in the comments, it feels quite personal?

Reactions: 1
I do kinda hate when people go off in the comments like that and act all vague. Just say what your problem is and say what they done to you. Could just be some random nutter that hates her for no reason 🥴 if I really didn’t like someone and they wronged me and I wanted to people to know I’d let let know what is was that they done. Either so that or get on with your life !

Reactions: 7
Eimear hi 👋

Show us the covid positive text message, show us the covid text message you showed the police "who called to your door"

Do they even exist at all?

Now on the other hand, if the police actually did call to your door... I could ring the police in Surrey to complain that you were breaking covid restrictions, give them your name & they could look you up in a database, you do realise those are a thing yes? No one needs to ring the police and have your full address to hand. Your story does not make sense you absolute melt!

Reactions: 25
I used to follow Eimear all the time before, loved her creative content and her personality. But I genuinely couldn't now... I have a look every now and then... and was shocked just recently to see how much she had flipped her opinion about her relationship so quickly and the really really personal stuff she was sharing openly on a public platform. Not my cup of tea, and that does not make me a hater or a troll. I prefer to follow more calming people on social media who make me feel inspired, not anxious. If Eimear is reading this and takes offence at this, then that's her issue completely. I wish the best for her and her family.

Reactions: 20
So I think it’s good she made a video to address things, and she certainly seems more settled. I’m glad she has done a bit of self work and understood that seeking emotional validation from insta followers, or using social media as a public emotional outlet is not the way to go.
I do think she got some things wrong. She seems quite intent on people being jealous of her being happy, but from what I’ve seen on here (directed here by EVB herself after all her stories), the stronger opinions or sniping are reactions to grossly erratic behaviours.
I do find it interesting that she hasn’t addressed Covid stuff. Seeing as pretty strong claims were made, if you’re doing your own press release to address what’s been going on lately, and to speak about what you perceive as trolling, wouldn’t you provide evidence to dispute rumours?
Not that I think evidence is necessary for your personal life, but where an issue of public health is concerned I would consider it prudent (especially as she brands herself as a business) to provide proof.
Hopefully if nothing else she’s had something of a wake up during hard times and it’s inspired her to approach social media differently for the sake of her own mental health and her children.
If I were Daniel I’d want a clause in the custody agreement regarding exposing my children on social media though...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hopefully she actually is doing some “work” on herself, but listening to her talk you’d think she was off social media for weeks. She was gone a few days (during which she says she worked on some v exciting collaborations, despite saying she put technology away to focus on her kids!) and that seems like a really short space of time to find a therapist, get an appt, and feel like you’ve made some really positive progress. Particularly during Covid when some therapists have moved to virtual appts and some are reluctant to take on new clients. All very bizarre, but she definitely needs to do said “work”...

Reactions: 21
The cycle repeats. Very narcissistic.
People spreading rumours about her relationship? She does a good job of that herself talking about threesomes and telling her followers that her partner she just called her a lazy bleep. Genuinely believe a neighbour called the police on her because of her Covid rule flouting.

Reactions: 17