Eimear Varian Barry #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

God I am actually shocked some people told her stuff given she has form for using content like that for entertainment. It’s really said, a load of people telling her terrible stuff and a photo of her living her best life at her 300e restaurant because she is grand now lads.
Me too. There must be desperate people out there. Maybe she ‘likes’ to hear about other people’s problems to make herself feel better.

Reactions: 3
I’m gobsmacked at the question box. Using other people’s trauma for her content? The box has a laughing face and then people are sharing that their husbands tried to kill them- WTF? Only 2 weeks ago she walked out of a fitness class in tears but then she’s preaching that she’s fab and other people should be as fab as her!? You know like lads, just don’t be depressed anymore- it’s like that simple lads!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Can she really not see how fucked it is to tell someone to chill the duck out and stop being so serious...and then glibly re-post responses referencing suicide, death, illness, infidelity. Shows absolute contempt for her followers.
This. Oh yeah let's laugh at head Gwyneth Paltrow then share some truly horrific circumstances like it's all fun and games. She's so unhinged. So toxic. So bleeping patronizing and rude to her following who PAY HER BILLS. Back on the merry-go-round of Eimear needing therapy, stepping back from the gram with personal stuff, then getting cocky and she will be back crying again soon enough, then back to therapy. The girl needs to get off the platform and get some perspective on life.

Reactions: 15
This. Oh yeah let's laugh at head Gwyneth Paltrow then share some truly horrific circumstances like it's all fun and games. She's so unhinged. So toxic. So bleeping patronizing and rude to her following who PAY HER BILLS. Back on the merry-go-round of Eimear needing therapy, stepping back from the gram with personal stuff, then getting cocky and she will be back crying again soon enough, then back to therapy. The girl needs to get off the platform and get some perspective on life.
She can’t/won’t get off the platform. This is one of the only areas in life where people like her can make money. In instaland the bs title of “content creator”enables her to magic up a few shiny posts to pull in some money. Insta huns like her do a few things kinda well but do not have one actual talent or skill that they can make a real career of. Truly successful people in this field( for as long as It is going to last) are consistent and disciplined and she isn’t either of those.

Reactions: 5
Hate to disagree with a fellow tattler but... I can’t see it 🥴 so much prettier pre filler! And pre ego!View attachment 563076
Oh no- she has always had an ego! Since she was in school! It got worse when she got a job on local radio station(which in cork makes you a celebrity). I have loved and hated her in equal proportion over the years. I don’t follow her now or watch her stories as it’s just too cringy and honestly a little sad! She talks about suffering with her mental health but then doesn’t really do anything about it! Meds are only to level you out! She needs CBT therapy. If she was going consistently you would see a shift in her behaviours but from what I read here I don’t think that’s happening.

Reactions: 5