Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 🤯 just goes to show never believe anything you see on the gram!!! The auctioneer pics are pure shockin' lads

Reactions: 10
i found it super easy not sure if it’s good to be posting as it names the road but 2 bedroom bungalow Surrey £490k will take you there .
There’s a similar one for £505k wtaf?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The pictures don’t even show the different windows and the external mess that the house is in.

The average house on that road sells for £273k. She’s in a serious mess.

Reactions: 4
Its just so ... beige ??!

That bathroom was an expensive obnoxious waste of time

Reactions: 2
I found it. No view of the outside is strange. Where does the youngest sleep?

£490,000 🤣🤣🤣
It’s actually attached to Sylvia’s. Poor Sylvia.
Jesus, it gives me anxiety thinking about how deep they're in. No way they're getting £490k for a 2 bed. I hope it works out but oh my god. Even the initial purchase of that house was a massive financial mistake...£450k for a fixer upper? I'm itchy at the thought of it. If they break even it'll be a success. I know people are still buying houses but I would think that demand has gone down and mortgages are not getting approved as easily since Covid. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong and it sells fast and they get the cash they need.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.