Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can take out ‘I wonder’!!
Can’t wait for the cliched surf talk in her Cork accent. Gnarly like, total wipeout like, hang loose like😂

She will have repetitive strain injury from tagging surfing brands after tomorrow’s lesson.

G’wan girl.....like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So much grasping for 'content' at the moment. Did anyone notice the humble brag on the post about the sustainable shoe company; something to the effect of ''my poor friend was broke, broken and lost. A creative like me. A dreamer. I advertised for a job on my page and BINGO she was in paid designer work and now has her own label. g'wan girl. Pats on the back for me please?''

Also, it is so unethical that she continues films people without their permission. I very much doubt anyone at the beach expects or wants to be posted on a page for thousands to see without giving their consent. The ridiculous footage of that guy ''surfing'' that she claims she learned so much from - he is clearly a beginner too & the conditions are absolutely sh*t. I say this as a surfer myself for the last 20 years. I can only imagine the effusive expert chat we can expect from her post her one private surf lesson about how 'liberated' she feels in the water, the joy of it all & styling herself as the next Kelly Slater. All so predictable and contrived.
You know who else surfs? Courtney adamo or whatever she’s called - Eimear u ain’t rich enough to emulate Courtney

Reactions: 2
Insomnia made me do it but I listened to Eimear on the Georgie Crawford podcast tonight and all I can say is WOW! She was crazy during it, screeching, crying, lying (you can't just go from NY to Melbourne on a whim) and just so weird. I am still reeling from listening to it. Poor Georgie hardly got a word in.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she has definitely made the decision to move. I wonder why she doesn’t move home and go to West Cork. Her and Joanne could do arty Colabs of umbrellas and beaches

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus. Tagging fruit and veg boxes this morning on the beg for freebies or work when she moves down 🙄

Hope they see through it. It seems like very few of her followers are from Cornwall, and I’ve never seen her mention/subscribe to a veg box that’s local to her.

Reactions: 10
Literally came on here to say the same - shame on her for trying to get free things out of a small business during a pandemic when they’ll likely be struggling for business anyway in the off peak season. She’s disgusting I honestly don’t know why I’m following her anymore because all she does is anger me.

Reactions: 11
The unmasked stranger handling her child. In the middle of a pandemic, nah I’m done with following her now, she’s some gowl

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The unmasked stranger handling her child. In the middle of a pandemic, nah I’m done with following her now, she’s some gowl
Shes been doing this the whole time. Brings her three kids to the supermarket lets them run wild, brought them to the salon to get her eyebrows done, dog trainer in home etc. Been pushing the conspiracy theory big time ! The laugh of it all on that most recent post up close with a stranger was the bullshit talk about “ human connection, this was normal 30 years ago” Its normal for all us Eimear , who have actual real relationships 🙄 except now theres a pandemic most people are taking precautions ! Lecturing people on connecting, From someone who talks into her phone all day to strangers. Shes so clueless and lacking in self awareness its worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I went into the Fruut Box insta page and eimear has been liking nearly every one of their posts since the end of July..
Clearly warming them up with likes. Then took their own photos and put them on her story eluding to the fact she took them.
I just can't with her anymore.

• Heart
  • Wow
She doesn’t even follow them 🙄 she doesn’t even care enough about their business to actually follow them - just dipping in to spam with likes hoping they’ll give her freebies. These small businesses are so hard to run and crap margins - like just support them instead of begging for freebies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t even follow them 🙄 she doesn’t even care enough about their business to actually follow them - just dipping in to spam with likes hoping they’ll give her freebies. These small businesses are so hard to run and crap margins - like just support them instead of begging for freebies.
Oh I’ve noticed she does this all the time. She follows over 7.5k accounts so she’s clearly not picky about what comes up on her feed, so why wouldn’t you follow that business you are genuinely interested in them?

• Heart
I haven’t watched her in weeks she’s just a car crash but the chat about Cornwall .. has she actually confirmed they’re going ?? Did I miss this !! And all the shite about renovations to her house just to pack up and leave

Reactions: 4
Pretty much. Imagine how all the brands that gifted her major fixtures that won’t be making the move feel! Howden’s got one picture of a kitchen sink with a bit of dodgy ceiling in the background out of gifting her a free kitchen.

Her stories for the past 5 weeks have been all verging on manic ‘lads, am I mad moving to a place I’ve only spent 5 days on holiday? hahaha totally rhetorical, don’t raise any concerns because, have you seen it! Gorgeous! And it just feels like home (cue comparing every village to Ireland without explanation).’

(She’s also cried a lot last time she was in Cornwall. She randomly went alone for 7 days And spent most of it crying alone on cliffs and filming beaches that were bustling, then waiting until everyone left and filming them empty and pretending to be the first person who had ever set eyes on it)

And that’s the ‘highlights’. They’re viewing houses on this trip down, particularly keen on a doer upper near st ives atm. When she went in to this obsessive mode 6 weeks ago she said before the Suffolk house kitchen was finished that once it was they’d probably put their house on the market (bet she’s glad she remortgaged to do her bathroom and living spacup now 🥴). Her q&a’s seem mostly written by herself. when she’s asked why she’s moving she just says the entire county she’s only visited Touristy places in twice feels ‘right’, it’s attractive (in July and august... The only times she’s been), and she would be fine to work from there and travel when she needs to for other jobs. So yeah. That’s enough to pull the kids out of school, move them away from grandparents and friends to a place their parents know no one and where some of the locals are outright hostile to “up-countriers”, and where Daniel has no work reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to love EVB's style, I always thought she had cool fashion sense, but what in God's name has she been wearing lately? First I just thought maybe I'm getting older and don't get the trends any more, but recently I'm convinced she's just losing her sense of self, and her fashion sense along with it! The Cornwall outfits so far have been terrible. She'd probably camouflage into her renovated kitchen/living room/bedroom now with all the brown and beige.

• Haha
That brown outfit was something else, and her bum hanging out the back of it. It was so horrible, the colour, the style, the fit everything.

• Haha
And that yellow dress in a field that was actually an ad ! About three sizes too small. Shocking

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.