Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a huge Waitrose, Ocado and John Lewis customer, this is BEYOND off-putting. So disappointed that they would associate with her. All her begging and tagging paid off. She’s a disgrace.
“Lads, I just can’t get enough of @waitroseandpartners’ sushi. This is, like, my third time in here today. No, this is not an #ad, but I would love to work with them...”
Blah, blah, predictable blah.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
As a huge Waitrose, Ocado and John Lewis customer, this is BEYOND off-putting. So disappointed that they would associate with her. All her begging and tagging paid off. She’s a disgrace.
“Lads, I just can’t get enough of @waitroseandpartners’ sushi. This is, like, my third time in here today. No, this is not an #ad, but I would love to work with them...”
It’s disturbing and so transparent she’s using Cornwall just for insta content. The hunters, the dress, the insta air bnb. Ffs get a grip love. Why didn’t she use her time alone visiting to go in school time to visit schools? Imagine moving schools in a pandemic for insta content 😞

#wheresralph
#wheresBo
🤣😩😩

Reactions: 11
‘Back where I’m meant to be ❤’ = ‘Back where I’m meant to be promoting three ads in less than an hour ❤’ Absolutely zero awareness - out of her last seven Stories, five have been ads. Without the #, obviously.
Meanwhile, her numbers just keep on dropping. What fool would even dream of signing-up for lessons from her? (The ‘Sex and the City’ mention 🤣🤣🤣)
7E50B384-7F9A-46E0-A4C4-E594F6130367.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Back where I’m meant to be ❤’ = ‘Back where I’m meant to be promoting three ads in less than an hour ❤’ Absolutely zero awareness - out of her last seven Stories, five have been ads. Without the #, obviously.
Meanwhile, her numbers just keep on dropping. What fool would even dream of signing-up for lessons from her? (The ‘Sex and the City’ mention 🤣🤣🤣)
View attachment 224552
Ah you mean the time she spent half a day being a runner on set?! Living the dream Eimear...or as she would say herself “g’wan girl!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet your house on it she'd already sent numerous emails with photos attached of herself and the kids chowing down on the sushi before she'd even posted the tagged photos to the gram.
Relentless is what she is.
Can guarantee she's been hard at work emailing Cornish businesses constantly since her last vist lining up the freebies.

Well done to whoever predicted a Waitrose ad after she lied and said she goes 3 x a day. How thick are Waitrose pr?! She tried the same thing with Aldi, Lidl and Tesco and none of them were interested. Them poor kids thinking they're being taken for a nice mini holiday but being used for ads and content and fake family photos.

Did she ever explain how she went from showing the kids on insta to hiding them to showing them again and using them for her #ad’s. All very confusing & contradictory.

Did she ever explain how she went from showing the kids on insta to hiding them to showing them again and using them for her #ad’s. All very confusing & contradictory.
She said at the time that something scary had happened that she didn't want to discuss it. Then after she started showing them again she said it was due to her being paranoid.

Someone's got to pay the mounting debits off!
Cash cows and exact reason she got the two puppies to get more ££££ rolling in.
Only reason she's moving to Cornwall is she's hoping to free up equity from her Surrey shack. I say shack as who ever takes it on is facing a money pit putting right the shambles it currently is in.

Eims clearly hasn't a pot to piss in as was clearly demonstrated last week when she had her gifted £30 eyebrow treatment done. I've never seen such an amateur job - the dye was all over her skin,the end result was patchy uneven colour. Who would post such awful photos? You'd be mortified even admitting they were your brows.
Can't even afford a professional brow treatment in that "Living the dream life"
Fooling no one Eimear - your life is a big of a shambles as your house is!

View attachment 224552
She has fair drawn out this Sex and the City shite saying she worked on set. No you didn’t. Hollywood union rules are extremely strict as I know someone who works in the industry daily. I’m pretty sure she had a “friend” who worked on set so she could get a day pass to visit and get a selfie with Kim Cattrell. There would have been no money exchanging hands between her and the production company. Opportunist.

I don’t think that silk dress looked good on her. It was fussy and looked uncomfortable.
It is also not a “dress for every body shape” , not everyone has the shape to pull of a clingy high necked sausage case

Well done to whoever predicted a Waitrose ad after she lied and said she goes 3 x a day. How thick are Waitrose pr?! She tried the same thing with Aldi, Lidl and Tesco and none of them were interested. Them poor kids thinking they're being taken for a nice mini holiday but being used for ads and content and fake family photos.
Her old tactics of tagging a place often enough to hook them in . I’m convinced PR departments are ran by 20 year olds these days who only know “followers” and have no concept of brand loyalty or image

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The family pic she has posted is weird, the most unnatural thing about it is herself and Daniel. His eyes look open and looking away, and she looks very awkward, the body language is all wrong.

I’m convinced PR departments are ran by 20 year olds these days who only know “followers” and have no concept of brand loyalty or image
Absolutely no due diligence taken by Waitrose before entering into an agreement or contract with her.

Wonder if she’s paying the £250/night herself, or if it’s an #ad? I can’t see why either Airbnb or the host would ‘need’ her.
Also, can someone explain why the poor dogs have been left at home? Not so much part of the ‘family’ now, lads. Honoured to be their carer, until I have a staycation...
0AABFBFF-FEF6-4164-AA37-2A980C70F9AD.png
4E3002FD-D057-4C94-9A6B-43A893163696.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.