Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't followed her in a while so I had a look today. I'm astounded at how much her appearance has changed. She was so pretty and now her hair looks like straw, her skin looks mottled and parched and her face shape has completely changed. She looks dreadful.
Alcohol! Alcohol bloats the face over time.

The fact she’s only posted one after pic of the sink says it ALL!! The kitchen before was gorgeous. I do think the more open plan is nice but that is it... the missing window, the missing tiles, the empty space next to the fridge... it’s so boring looking. I wouldn’t buy that house because the kitchen is so awful tbh. Also can’t stand all the lick arses in her comments harping on about how fab it is! How fab what is?!! There’s one shite picture!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Zoom in on the pic and look at the ceiling above the sink area ! Great bodged plastering. Great advertisement for a brand new renovation, Daniel's business and Howdens - Not !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg whyyyy are they moving to Cornwall together and putting on this happy family facade and then she’s bragging on her stories that it’s been ages since they’ve had sex??? How odd

Reactions: 8
I would say she should go and get a covid test.

Aren't her lips just so distracting. What a message to be sending to your children to mess with your beautiful face like that.

Reactions: 8
Did she not have her period the last day on her holidays!! She said that explained why she was so all over the place and irrational- now she claims she hasn’t had one in ages? And it’s only come back since she’s had implant removed? 🤔🤯

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she not have her period the last day on her holidays!! She said that explained why she was so all over the place and irrational- now she claims she hasn’t had one in ages? And it’s only come back since she’s had implant removed? 🤔🤯
That was what? A week ago since she returned from her solitary confinement in Cornwall?! She can’t even keep track of her own lies these days!

Reactions: 11
Do you think she meant to upload an advertisement with 60% of it a black screen and some song playing to the end? Or is she just that technically sloppy and unable?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you think she meant to upload an advertisement with 60% of it a black screen and some song playing to the end? Or is she just that technically sloppy and unable?
It made me feel ill watching it with the constant shaking of the camera and erratic zooming

And none of the comments mentioned it.

Reactions: 3
What an atrocious video....if I was BT I wouldn't be impressed
I also see in previous grid post she's heading back to Cornwall ( lovely weather for it with the Atlantic storm crashing into the area ,😳😂)
I was listening to a radio 4 programme yesterday morning and they were interviewing someone who ran a food bank , in Carnforth I think, and said there had been a dramatic increase in those needing to use it over last few months...the social deprivation in many parts of Cornwall is terrible, locals cannot afford houses as they've been out priced by rich Londoners buying property ( doesn't matter that Eimear would be buying her primary residence here, she is selling in a much more affluent area- so compounding housing problem )
It also mentioned there were some kids who only live 3 miles from the coast who have never even been to the beach
I live in another popular rural UK holiday spot - holiday visitors only see a snapshot during their 2 weeks stay , when all shops and amenities are open ( which close once holiday makers leave- leaving a spike in unemployment again and zero hour contracts)
Shes's just so blind - what is she thinking

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How are you feeling about it all? Well Eimear I'm really enjoying it. Not a bother on me thanks. Like everyone thinks it's absolutely tit.

On 13 August! We knew that it was a lie and back-peddling. She’s so full of 💩, and needs a better memory - to keep up with all her lies.
84BC14FE-F464-4F88-A2F4-79A6314BC808.png

Reactions: 3
Did she not also say she thought Covid was a man made conspiracy or something to that effect last week.

Reactions: 10
If i was the friend who just lost their father to covid I’d be fuming that she’s done that post! She’s said in the past about the media and covid hype not helping so why is she doing the same? She’ll use anything for content 😡

Reactions: 6
If i was the friend who just lost their father to covid I’d be fuming that she’s done that post! She’s said in the past about the media and covid hype not helping so why is she doing the same? She’ll use anything for content 😡
I doubt said ‘friend’ even exists

Reactions: 9
Shes still saying “ no one knows where it came from” 🙄 she annoys me so much with her bullshit. Shes been carrying on for months like theres no virus, taking her kids everywhere with her, talking about being in Waitrose 3 times a day, loads of unnecessary trips, treatments and visitors. Spouting her conspiracy bullshit whenever and now “ how do ye feel lads”. Desperate for engagement.

Reactions: 12
Shes still saying “ no one knows where it came from” 🙄 she annoys me so much with her bullshit. Shes been carrying on for months like theres no virus, taking her kids everywhere with her, talking about being in Waitrose 3 times a day, loads of unnecessary trips, treatments and visitors. Spouting her conspiracy bullshit whenever and now “ how do ye feel lads”. Desperate for engagement.
She is beyond full of shite i doubt she herself knows whether she's coming or going,backwards,forwards,round and round she goes.
Eimear to be a good liar you need to have a good memory!
Remember when Covid broke how she was freaking out and pulled the kids out of school as she was so terrified!
I bet Shirley and her hubby are ecstatic they're moving!
Can you imagine living next door to her? It's the poor people of Cornwall i genuinely feel for now, she'll flounce about down there all entitled like do you know who I am? Whilst all the time she'll be weighing up what she can beg off them for the new house 😠

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.