Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for the ''kitchen journey''. It looks cheaply done, with little flow or thought given to anything. Very bland and lacking character - the color of the walls in the old kitchen was beautiful. I felt quite shocked at her big reveal - I doubt it has added much value, and if anything, you can tell she lost steam partway through because it's definitely nothing to write home about. Where are the tiles we heard about incessantly? I think you can tell she herself is underwhelmed by it by the way she introduces it. Most likely, the kitchen was just the latest in a long line of distractions for EVB - and already she's flitted to something else. The work is barely complete, and the estate agent is round to photograph the house. I wonder how the half-finished paint job will look on a realtor's website. There seems to be a pattern of no value in anything. Everything is for short term gratification.

Reactions: 10
I am new on this thread but I used to follow Eimear.... I really liked her when she first moved to London....for the past few years she has changed so much. She was naturally really beautiful, agree with the above about getting botox and pumping stuff into her lips, which is something I hate. It makes me feel so sad that girls/women feel the need to put shi* into their lips...its weird.
I can say so much...but I just want to say about their kitchen renovation or as she likes to say "reno" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:........its awful!!! Its like nothing....no style, no proper structure, boring.....I dont get it

Reactions: 8
It looks like a mobile home kitchen ?

Or some where like a student flat in the 90’s ‘done up’

Reactions: 12
So much for the ''kitchen journey''. It looks cheaply done, with little flow or thought given to anything. Very bland and lacking character - the color of the walls in the old kitchen was beautiful. I felt quite shocked at her big reveal - I doubt it has added much value, and if anything, you can tell she lost steam partway through because it's definitely nothing to write home about. Where are the tiles we heard about incessantly? I think you can tell she herself is underwhelmed by it by the way she introduces it. Most likely, the kitchen was just the latest in a long line of distractions for EVB - and already she's flitted to something else. The work is barely complete, and the estate agent is round to photograph the house. I wonder how the half-finished paint job will look on a realtor's website. There seems to be a pattern of no value in anything. Everything is for short term gratification.
Oh jesus I forgot about the “ kitchen journey “ pmsl
Its like a complete botch job with that corner wasted bit! Bless her she really hasnt a clue. Doesn't say much for his business either 🙄 chancers

Reactions: 5
The fact she’s only posted one after pic of the sink says it ALL!! The kitchen before was gorgeous. I do think the more open plan is nice but that is it... the missing window, the missing tiles, the empty space next to the fridge... it’s so boring looking. I wouldn’t buy that house because the kitchen is so awful tbh. Also can’t stand all the lick arses in her comments harping on about how fab it is! How fab what is?!! There’s one shite picture!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

I really don't follow her... but I heard a podcast with her on the Good Glow which was so strange...
It was like she was overly emotional and not really making sense.. Has anyone else heard this?

Reactions: 10
I really don't follow her... but I heard a podcast with her on the Good Glow which was so strange...
It was like she was overly emotional and not really making sense.. Has anyone else heard this?
Comes across as the relationship is a bit romanticised. Was it not just a hook up in a hostel and she followed him back to lovely Surrey.

Kitchen is grand, but like nothing amazing. Probably more proud of the effort over aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard it. Thats when I realised that she was under a bit of pressure (for want of a better description)

Reactions: 3
Her implant’s out, who else thinks Eimear is going to have a “happy little accident” and have a newborn in 9 months?

Reactions: 15
Eugh now she’s bleating on about detox 😴😴😴 FOOD IS NOT MEDICINE!!! sick of that bull phrase!!

Reactions: 6
Her implant’s out, who else thinks Eimear is going to have a “happy little accident” and have a newborn in 9 months?
This is the only remaining attention seeking Avenue she has to go down. I fear you are correct #oopsshediditagain 👶🏼

Reactions: 9
This is the only remaining attention seeking Avenue she has to go down. I fear you are correct #oopsshediditagain 👶🏼
And if we’re to believe Eimear herself, pregnancy has also proven highly lucrative for her: €100k/year in previous years, versus struggling to pay the mortgage now.

If there’s one thing that could make her current chaotic life even more chaotic and keep Daniel by her side, it would be another child and I reckon she’ll do it.

In fact, if we’re to go by EVB-logic, it wouldn’t make sense to not have another child 🤷‍♀️

Oh god i can picture the pregnancy shots on some beach in Cornwall, dress blowing whilst she cradles her bump 🙄 yep, I fear you could be right there! Sure what else could make her already chaotic life more chaotic, a baby!

I think this house was always planned as a renovation you simply cannot have a two bedroom house with 3 kids.

She should have put all the tall units on the one side to keep the kitchen looking stream lined. She obviously never thought about the poxy fridge & it was just fucked at the door for somewhere to put it.

The brows look ridic but the reason they’re extra ridic is cause her Botox has settled & she’s gotten more than she let on. Her brows have dropped, which is typical Botox.

I’m glad to see she’s gotten the implant out. Hopefully that’ll settle things for her & she’ll be back to herself again cause in honesty I miss watching the old Eimear. She’s just not herself the last good while.

Reactions: 11
#WHERESRALPH
You have been answered 🤣🤣🤣

The brows look ridic but the reason they’re extra ridic is cause her Botox has settled & she’s gotten more than she let on. Her brows have dropped, which is typical Botox.
When you have Botox on your forehead, you really need to lift the brows, too. Otherwise, the frozen, ‘droopy’ look is shocking! Kate Middleton always has her eyebrows lifted.

When you have Botox on your forehead, you really need to lift the brows, too. Otherwise, the frozen, ‘droopy’ look is shocking! Kate Middleton always has her eyebrows lifted.
It can be such a telltale sign. It’ll settle again in a few weeks and her brows will rise back up again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.