Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m interested to know what he meant by attitudes and pricing.

EVB seemed quite interested in St. Ives.

Quoting more on time and stretching it out rather than banging a job out quick ( even if it means extra men on the job ) and getting straight into the next job. He worked for a company when he was down here rather than his own business so he could get a feel. It may have been too relaxed for him as he does thrive on always being busy .

There’s not many unless you want a full on city life that wouldn’t love St Ives but the house prices reflect that. She would find attitudes to her would be different as a visitor bringing in money compared to another ‘londoner’ taking school places, hospital and gp numbers, buying a house that locals won’t be able to afford on the lower wages this far down .

Reactions: 3
Quoting more on time and stretching it out rather than banging a job out quick ( even if it means extra men on the job ) and getting straight into the next job. He worked for a company when he was down here rather than his own business so he could get a feel. It may have been too relaxed for him as he does thrive on always being busy .

There’s not many unless you want a full on city life that wouldn’t love St Ives but the house prices reflect that. She would find attitudes to her would be different as a visitor bringing in money compared to another ‘londoner’ taking school places, hospital and gp numbers, buying a house that locals won’t be able to afford on the lower wages this far down .
Thanks for the explanation. St. Ives is beautiful but I’ve only been there out of season, after schools have gone back. Were I to buy there, it would have to have parking. I think I’d get an electric bike to whizz up the hills and leave the car at home. 😁

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the explanation. St. Ives is beautiful but I’ve only been there out of season, after schools have gone back. Were I to buy there, it would have to have parking. I think I’d get an electric bike to whizz up the hills and leave the car at home. 😁
They are hellish aren’t they? We were there a couple of years ago and my friends handbrake went on one of the hills.... I think I wet myself a bit! Thankfully she was able to manoeuvre it to a taxi rank .

Affording fuel at a garage is another sticky point with me too, everything is more expensive down here .

Reactions: 1
They are hellish aren’t they? We were there a couple of years ago and my friends handbrake went on one of the hills.... I think I wet myself a bit! Thankfully she was able to manoeuvre it to a taxi rank .

Affording fuel at a garage is another sticky point with me too, everything is more expensive down here .
Didn’t realise that about fuel. I’ve heard it’s very lovely there at Christmas and New Year.

Reactions: 2
You know what's weird? She never seems to do anything with Daniel. Like regular tues night TV.... box sets etc. Its always "im watching xyz" etc. Once the kids are in bed we never see him. It's like he's not living there.

Reactions: 4
Unless I missed it did anyone else think the video of Daniel pretending to explain how to use a sponge was the so fake? Is that her real laugh? I also thought she had just gained weight in her face. Did she gets fillers in her face or was that just her lips? She honestly looked better before.

Reactions: 4
She's now advertising CBD oil from her trip to Penzance.....not a good candidate to promote this seeing as she was in tears in Cornwall...wouldn't influence me to try it if that's what it does to you when it's supposed to help anxiety 🙄😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I couldn't hate those super zoomed-in photos and videos she does more. They make me feel seasick!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Unless I missed it did anyone else think the video of Daniel pretending to explain how to use a sponge was the so fake? Is that her real laugh? I also thought she had just gained weight in her face. Did she gets fillers in her face or was that just her lips? She honestly looked better before.
It’s a manic laugh she doesn’t seem to have another one on camera. She got fillers and Botox. She is 100% reading here after , I said she had gone away to let her Botox settle and she literally posted with those exact words. She is ruining her face I really used to like her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes not a great ad for CBD at all. Im presuming she doesnt take it regularly and its another of her fads. These companies she goes begging to obviously do zero research on her profile or they would see this.
I cant get my head around her at all. Her followers are like sheep lapping up her bullshit. Whole Cornwall trip was one big AD. How does she fool people. Shes clearly very unwell and trying to flog it online like “ Im like you”. Its not a good example to those suffering with their mental health. Put the phone down and get the help you need. If she wasnt so focused on external values she might calm down with the fillers/ botox. Its very sad

Reactions: 6
Once you start with lips and fillers it's difficult to stop. My best friend was the same, really lovely dainty features then suddenly had 0.5ml in her lips. A year down the line she's gone for more and more top ups, then fillers in smile line and cheeks because they didn't match her lips any more, then botox..... it is a rabbit hole and very very aging.

Reactions: 8
Once you start with lips and fillers it's difficult to stop. My best friend was the same, really lovely dainty features then suddenly had 0.5ml in her lips. A year down the line she's gone for more and more top ups, then fillers in smile line and cheeks because they didn't match her lips any more, then botox..... it is a rabbit hole and very very aging.
Thats the thing I find crazy about these procedures. They seem to always have the opposite effect. It really feeds into insecurities esp online. I unfollowed her as soon as she started promoting this rubbish and claiming “ body positivity “ coupled with her random virtue signalling. Everything which made her unique is gone

Reactions: 10
Lolling at her list of previous jobs which (other than the Red FM production/presentation gig) were entirely internships supplemented by call centre work and bar work. Eimear you have literally been a call centre worker for most of your working life: that is how you made an income and it’s nothing to be ashamed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.