Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand - if her mortgage has doubled and they can’t afford it on a two bed in Surrey ... how does she think she’s going to afford a four bedroom in Cornwall?! That makes absolutely no sense to me.
Didn’t she tell us she made 6 figures last year and she still can’t afford her mortgage?! It’s not Buckingham palace, it’s a 2 bed bungalow in Surrey!!! I think she goes on about this so she can try to justify that the move to Cornwall is essential and not the reality which is she is selfishly upping and moving her family because SHE is running away from her problems. Again.

Reactions: 9
So they were supposed to have remortgaged but obs they didn't if they came off the fixed rate now.

She would be able to afford her mortgage if she didn't keep buying stuff all the time and swanning off to Cornwall.

Nothing she says makes sense. Daniel will have no work in Cornwall, where will they live that is cheaper, grrrr she is so frustrating.

Reactions: 5
Does she not understand that when your fixed rate mortgage ends you just remortgage to another fixed rate?? No-one pays the variable rate they stick you on at the end. Of course it’s unaffordable! Idiot!

Reactions: 11
Moving to Cornwall has got to be the worst idea at the moment for her 'career'....how does she think she'll get the influencer gigs down there?....she can't be traveling backwards and forwards to London at the drop of a hat for campaigns and there are only so many local businesses she can use as content - the small independent companies won't be able to afford much in the way of marketing given it's now the bigbest recession in decades.
Plus legal fees etc for moving are going to cost several 00s Of £'s...and she's not even finished the current Reno- no one will want to buy that house in its current state

Reactions: 6
I hate the way she talks about her mortgage rate etc. Does she think other people live rent/mortgage free? Only poor Eimear pays a mortgage on a house that's too small for her kids.

Reactions: 3
They will prob rent in Cornwall.
I agree with the stop buying tit and you would have some money. Like the big car, sell it and buy something affordable. Talk about living beyond her means. And she implied the bank just decided to switch rates. Am, you agreed to the terms of the mortgage it isnt the big bad bank out to get self employed people. She looks like she spent a considerable amount of time crying before she posted those videos.

• Heart
Does she not understand that when your fixed rate mortgage ends you just remortgage to another fixed rate?? No-one pays the variable rate they stick you on at the end. Of course it’s unaffordable! Idiot!
I find this so bizarre.. she is completely financially illiterate. That’s exactly what’s happened, her fixed rate has ended and she moved onto the SVR rate which NOONE stays on.
She makes it sound like the bank just increased her mortgage rate and are penalising her because she is self employed

Reactions: 12
She is very selective in who she is blocking. A lot of people who liked the rosemary McCabe post got blocked. Apart from Louise McSharry. Not only did she not block her, she is now tagging her in stories about eyebrows 🙄

Agree with all of this. Pretty sure that the car is on HP, though; it’s not hers to sell, yet.

She has dropped below 97k followers. Her engagement is so bad - I get more comments, on a private page, with 500 followers.
In relation to the house, she’s in a serious mess. I’ve just looked at the market in her area. She hasn’t added any value. As a builder, could Daniel not have converted the attic, and added a third bedroom? It’s a mess, both inside and out. Bar clearing the garden, it’s all such a botch job.
The target market for a two-bedroom bungalow in her area, either selling or rental, will not touch it with a barge pole. At a very minimum, they need to finish the kitchen, replace the remaining old windows, and render the entire house, externally.
I cannot believe that a builder would live in a house like that; it’s all a very poor advertisement for his ‘Extend, Convert, Refurb’ business.
THIS☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻👏👏👏👏👏
She literally has no clue...she totally overpaid for her property and had added zero profit for the target market who’d buy a bungalow. The area she lives in is highly populated, full of cheaper bungalows with 3/4 bedrooms plus it is not a desirable part of Surrey to live in!
The whole “we can’t get a mortgage as a self employed couple”is bullshit...if she was earning over a £100k as she claims then there would be no issue unless of course as we suspect she has everything on HP...
She needs to grow the duck up and take some responsibility for the huge financial duck ups and overspending and also for the lies and contradictions she spurts to her audience...taking about her financial woes then flaunting a bleeping Chanel gift...FFS! Admit to the fact that her “content creation“ talents ( I say talent loosely), have been decreasing for the past couple of years and stop spending what you don’t have (and aren’t gonna get that way for much longer with the lack of engagement she gets now), and get a real reliable job in order to feed and keep a roof over the heads of 3 children and 2 dogs.
Apart from this, what angers me the most is the pure selfish behaviour she continues to display with this proposed move to Cornwall...🤬
...what about Daniel’s friends and family who clearly dote on their son and grandchildren? What about the upheaval to her kids and dogs? What about Daniel’s business that he has worked hard to build up in the area?
SHE IS A STUPID, CLUELESS, SELFISH, DELUDED DRAMA QUEEN WHO DESERVES WHAT’S COMING TO HER ( harsh but so bloody true)!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Was she not claiming to have had covid at the start of the lockdown/pandemic/outbreak? How do you go from that to fake pandemic? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Sounds like she needs a financial advisor pronto.
This is a great example of someone living beyond their means or not managing their money well. If she makes as much as she says she does then she should be easily budgeting for monthly expenses. She puts everything on Klarna or takes credit out on things for the house, all because she needs it done NOW. I grew up in a house that was a constant building site because me parents couldn't afford to do it all at once.I'd say so many influencers are in the same situation but they'd never share it and it makes us numpties feel like we are failing at life because we can't afford to do up the house, go on various holidays and staycations all over the place. The financial irresponsibility of someone who advertises things like Klarna is just embarrassing.
We all go through tough times but jesus, stop changing every room in the house and get caught up on all the bills due.

Reactions: 13
This is a great example of someone living beyond their means or not managing their money well. If she makes as much as she says she does then she should be easily budgeting for monthly expenses. She puts everything on Klarna or takes credit out on things for the house, all because she needs it done NOW. I grew up in a house that was a constant building site because me parents couldn't afford to do it all at once.I'd say so many influencers are in the same situation but they'd never share it and it makes us numpties feel like we are failing at life because we can't afford to do up the house, go on various holidays and staycations all over the place. The financial irresponsibility of someone who advertises things like Klarna is just embarrassing.
We all go through tough times but jesus, stop changing every room in the house and get caught up on all the bills due.
I think the trouble is she made that money in one good year, it doesn’t make her a six figure earner on the regular , not without selling her soul at least, and presumably no savings, pension etc since she seems to be getting a lot on Klarna (AD) she even got Ikea stuff on HP, no shade just drawing attention to the earnings issue.

Reactions: 4
The area she lives in is highly populated, full of cheaper bungalows with 3/4 bedrooms plus it is not a desirable part of Surrey to live in!
I thought she lived in Cobham which is ‘desirable’ surely?

Reactions: 2
I thought she lived in Cobham which is ‘desirable’ surely?
Nope not in Cobham 😊 I see her all the time in Tescos and drive past her house to my friends- I realised it was hers after she flashed it on IG!

Reactions: 3
She often preaches about environmental issues. I’m obsessed with recycling and gifting - she needs to get off her lazy ass, rip up those cardboard boxes and put them into recycling bags. I mean, our recycling is collected, weekly, in London; I presume that the same applies in Surrey. Talk about being lazy.
B8FC83EA-9EF0-4AED-9323-0DA057FB8759.png

Reactions: 8
Stuff like Klarna can become a pit of debt very quickly which is very hard to come out of. The interest rates are crazy. Credit cards and store credit are great when you're a few days before payday and you can afford to clear your bills every month. Using credit because you can't afford something and you want it now and will worry about paying it off later...not a good habit to get into.

Reactions: 7
Nope not in Cobham 😊 I see her all the time in Tescos and drive past her house to my friends- I realised it was hers after she flashed it on IG!
Don’t know why I thought Cobham!!! Is it the place beginning with A?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.