Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadeinFulham

Did she not have her period the last day on her holidays!! She said that explained why she was so all over the place and irrational- now she claims she hasn’t had one in ages? And it’s only come back since she’s had implant removed? 🤔🤯
On 13 August! We knew that it was a lie and back-peddling. She’s so full of 💩, and needs a better memory - to keep up with all her lies.
84BC14FE-F464-4F88-A2F4-79A6314BC808.png

Reactions: 3

Mustard

VIP Member
Still don’t understand why you would move all the way to Cornwall after a holiday when you probably need to be nearer London for ‘work’. Kent or Sussex seems a better choice, or even Suffolk.

Reactions: 2

Hohoho20

Re: The comment About chasing Daniel with a knife how on earth did that person know that?? Just wondering . Have to say it does sound sensible them both going down separately to explore a bit , but if ur gonna move at least move from to a less expensive place than surrey , more value for money bigger house for the family for less dollar etc . Don’t go from bloody surrey to a tourist hotspot where the house prices are also extortionate .

Jonnyjo

Daniel will definitely not be loving the 'Vibe down there id say .. Lord she's so pretentious and up herself...

Sksbb2

Why’s she telling everyone to get down there? Booking campsites?
We’re in a pandemic love. No one should be going anywhere.
I feel sorry for the people of Cornwall. She looks like she’s spoken to loads of people. So far she’s been in a field and beaches on her own 🤣🤣🤣
The pandemic doesn’t apply to our Eimear

Comeonnowgurl

Ffs go home t
So she got a parasol from Bear and Bear in return for advertising it? Like a consolation prize for not getting one of the over £2k ones.
if you’re being paid to flog bear and bear, why would you make it your business to go source a competitor and advertise them for free , I just don’t get it ?

Hjlife

I would not be happy if she was filming me at that coffee shop. Why would she think that was okay?!
She never asks if it’s ok to post ppls msgs to her either which is totally unfair. Can’t believe she’s leaving that puppy already. Her partner is as bad as her

• Angry
  • Wow

Liveit

Sorry what’s going on now?? Has she fucked Ralph into a pound already? Wouldn’t be surprised if she makes up some bullshit like he nipped one of the kids or something
What is this place? Please tell me it’s not an animal rescue one....

• Sad

lb84818

You could kind of say the same for every single person who lost their shiz getting into Penney’s last week! If you’re paying sweet f.a. for stuff you can’t imagine the poor workers producing it are being paid fairly either!
I agree but would argue that the vast majority haven’t been on their stories preaching about moral implications of fast fashion.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Advertising Free People again who are a highly unethical company. She makes me sick. Zero research ever.

I said a few weeks back when she was 'shouting out' that veg box from Cornwall that I've never seen her subscribe to a local version of that service, but she's talking about it in the hope of work or freebies. Today on stories she has shown herself opening an oddbox 😂😂 someone didn't like being called out.
I take it the hello fresh contract has expired.

I get that influencers probably don't hate all the services they're being paid to show off, they probably are great and convenient. But it's hard to believe they are only showing off products they 'genuinely love'/'would use any pay for it myself' when they only show themselves using them when they're paid to, or where they're tagging the brand in stories (never the grid!) in such a way it's pretty damn clear they're pitching for work.

Lalala345

I’m not being bitchy here, but I cannot believe that she got this hair done, what, two weeks ago, at a six-hour appointment. I really hope that it was free. She could have had a fabulous balayage, or any treatment, at a reputable salon - her re-growth was substantial, and looked healthy. There was lots of scope.
Anyway, seems crazy to me that this is where she is at, two weeks post a six-hour appointment. A day’s work, for less than two weeks of salon-fresh colour.
Footnote: not a jealous troll; I go to the salon once a week! Just passing comment, given the amount of salon updates that day!
I was actually thinking the same myself. I love the bleached hair on her but it lasts no length before the roots are atrocious again 🙃