Eimear Varian Barry #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very curious about the investigation the police are conducting for Eimear. Like LLL, unless its a very personal targeted stalking situation, do the police investigate on behalf of influencers who don't like what people are saying about them on the internet? Because huge celebrities and online stars seem to manage dealing with any online negativity just fine, most either laugh it off or completely ignore it because they are mature enough to realise that not everyone is gonna like you, no matter how amazing you think you are. From what I'm seeing, a lot of the smaller influencers are building these 'trolling' scenarios into their content, 'using their platform to call out such behaviour' and in turn generating shares and traffic to their platforms. And it also can potentially generate praise from bigger influencers who will tag you in their posts and therefore you gain followers via them. So there seems to be a lot more to this imo.
All of this ! The most tragic grab yet. Sad really. Even sadder for those who fall for it

Reactions: 6
Being harassed? Shut it all down until investigation is complete and don’t talk about said investigation while it is ongoing. No?
Of course you would. All this “ you dont scare me “bullshit! She has out done herself now with the lies and the attention seeking. The privilege of it all if she has contacted police while continuing to film her children. The most engagement she’s had in months and she’s loving it. She simply couldn't take what was being said on here. Pretending she doesn’t read it yet directly responding to it all ( Q and A anyone) How would any one from a “ hate forum “ as she calls it have her phone number? She needs to be in therapy

I used to really like Eimear and thought she was authentic and creative but now I find her ‘creative content’ to be so boring.

I worked in Luxury fashion for 15 years so understand jobs that sometimes appear to be ‘glamourous’ often have a lot of hard slog behind them but lately this is not the case with Eimear (the Elemis with fruit shot was so lazy and basic) if I earned 100k a year, being my own boss, doing something I loved, working with great brands, AND had totally flexibility to work around my children I would not give a flying f*$k what anyone on here thought 🤣

What’s that’s saying ‘someone else’s opinion of you is not your business’

Hi Eimerar 👋🏻 ‘Not everyone is going to like you and your decisions and that’s life. But it is certainly not harassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
...and here she is looking for birthday freebies. She has lives there long enough to know where to eat!

Reactions: 12
...and here she is looking for birthday freebies. She has lives there long enough to know where to eat!
Remember her #ad saying support local communities........but she forgot to mention only if they are going to give you a freebie cos she really doesn’t give a flying duck about them.
Lots of new local places to bother in Cornwall. Looking forward to the dark depths of Winter posts saying support local in St. Ives when everything is shut.

• Haha
She eats out every day. Cafes with kids don't come cheap. No wonder she can't afford the mortgage

Reactions: 3
Still don’t understand why you would move all the way to Cornwall after a holiday when you probably need to be nearer London for ‘work’. Kent or Sussex seems a better choice, or even Suffolk.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up here. I find her comments bizarre - particularly the one about people trying to ruin her 'business' by contacting brands she works with. That's not about anyone trying to ruin your business, that's about accountability & professionalism - case in point when she was misusing the retinol product. In all likelihood, consumers (her audience/followers) will give feedback both positive and negative to brands she works with based on how she recommends, styles, and endorses particular products.

The fact that she couches it as a personal attack instead of an opportunity to realize that maybe she needs to improve or up her game when it comes to the products she is endorsing pretty much says it all. Anyone who is a professional, regardless of what field they are in, can expect to face a review period or some negative feedback at some stage. That is the nature of working life. As is professional accountability. Review periods/ criticism/ feedback provide the blueprint for the next steps you need to take to move forward and grow.

Why shouldn't consumers contact a brand she is misrepresenting to raise their concerns & expect it to be improved upon next time? It's baffling that she doesn't understand that.

When you behave like a glorified QVC salesperson and flog every and any product going, without a clear aesthetic or theme across such a wide spectrum, of course you are going to fall short. That is not on the consumer/follower, that is on her.

Reactions: 20
New tread/title suggestion

EVB - 'Lads, the house is selling but I'm telling the police. Let's move to St. Ives where we will have better lives"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm very curious about the investigation the police are conducting for Eimear. Like LLL, unless its a very personal targeted stalking situation, do the police investigate on behalf of influencers who don't like what people are saying about them on the internet? Because huge celebrities and online stars seem to manage dealing with any online negativity just fine, most either laugh it off or completely ignore it because they are mature enough to realise that not everyone is gonna like you, no matter how amazing you think you are. From what I'm seeing, a lot of the smaller influencers are building these 'trolling' scenarios into their content, 'using their platform to call out such behaviour' and in turn generating shares and traffic to their platforms. And it also can potentially generate praise from bigger influencers who will tag you in their posts and therefore you gain followers via them. So there seems to be a lot more to this imo.
Absolutely, the bigger influencers take it as an attack on their livelihood (of hawking shite and lying about how great products are ) so will support evb or sabby supporting whomever is whingeing as they don’t want to be exposed for the charlatans they can be

I understand she’s saving for the new house and this is why she’s banging out every single ad under the sun, but it really feels like 99% of her content is ads these days. It used to not be. There’s very little genuine chat about every day life.
I Honestly think her heart isn’t in it anymore but it pays the bills so she’s rolling with it.
I just wish she was more aware that the higher the volume of ads and inconsistency on what products are her favourite or that she “always” uses, affects the integrity of her page.
I used to be influenced and want to buy what she put up, but there’s so many ads now that I just tap through them.

It won't be long until she's back showing their faces constantly, she can't hold out long I'm sure she's missing out on ads. I wonder when she does revert back will that mean it's all suddenly safe and no threats? She's so predictable. At least she's not showing them. People hide their kids uniform from online strangers but what's the point with Eimear even hiding that as she shares so much you could easily track them down to their address and the places they hang out. It's such a scary world for kids, basically like they are wearing an inbuilt location finder for anyone who would want to find them. Imagine growing up with that over your head. It's beyond me how these insta parents think it's ok especially in the scary world we live in where no child or person is safe. Kids should not be alllwed to be featured in adds or even featured heavily of a public page

There is a post on her grid for some bottles of something. Are the cosmetics, drinks seriously the pics are so blurry I don’t know what they are

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As Eimear reads here I hope she sees this and doesn't let Lennon eat uncut grapes again - so dangerous and so easily avoided.

Reactions: 7
Don’t want to burst your bubble Eimear but anybody can be ‘cast’.... I’ve several friends who have been in The Crown, Poldark and my daughter was an extra and Alison Pill’s body double in the Sci fi series Devs which was filmed when she was in final year of Uni
She got to meet all the cast including Alison Pill Nick Offerman and the series creator Andrew Garland - who she said was lovely
sadly all her scenes were cut 😂 but she spent 2 weekS on set in Manchester and got 3 fab meals per day plus £175/day fees which paid for her 6 week trip round S America once she’d graduated
Beat that!
Oh and my elder daughter interviewed several tv / film folk when she was manager of student TV at Uni and had a lovely interview with Brian Cox ( the actor not the physicist!😂)

Reactions: 1
Half of Ireland were extras in Braveheart and loads of them are extra's in that show being made in Wicklow all the time. Being an extra is not being an actress! We will never hear the end of this lads, she's in a filum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.