Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’ve also followed since before Sofia and have definitely seen stories when she has said she didn’t want any more. I’m sure recently she had said she wasn’t having more children and wanted something for her (a purpose) now they’re older. A lot of that group have all recently had babies or are having them which is what made me wonder if that’s what’s changed her mind seeing others in the friendship group pregnant or with babies

I think she said that hesellic did the bedrooms before not the kitchen. Some friends of mine have used the same designer and their bedrooms are similar to Jen's haha
She has a beautiful home and she keeps it lovely. I know the children have a gorgeous playroom and garden but I do wonder if they would like a more “child like” bedroom. They seem such grown up rooms. They’re beautiful rooms no question

Reactions: 4
I think her lounge is very dated now, she obviously thinks so too since she’s redoing it. Hesselic is a good designer there’s lots of aspects of her style that I like but I hate that everyone’s houses are so samey now.

*not everyone but you know what I mean, the handful of instahuns that have used her over the past few years

Reactions: 3
I think her lounge is very dated now, she obviously thinks so too since she’s redoing it. Hesselic is a good designer there’s lots of aspects of her style that I like but I hate that everyone’s houses are so samey now.

*not everyone but you know what I mean, the handful of instahuns that have used her over the past few years
Yeah I know what you mean! I do wonder if the kids are allowed to be kids in those bedrooms!

Yes I’ve also followed since before Sofia and have definitely seen stories when she has said she didn’t want any more. I’m sure recently she had said she wasn’t having more children and wanted something for her (a purpose) now they’re older. A lot of that group have all recently had babies or are having them which is what made me wonder if that’s what’s changed her mind seeing others in the friendship group pregnant or with babies

She has a beautiful home and she keeps it lovely. I know the children have a gorgeous playroom and garden but I do wonder if they would like a more “child like” bedroom. They seem such grown up rooms. They’re beautiful rooms no question
Agreed, those bedrooms are ridiculous 🤮

Agreed, those bedrooms are ridiculous 🤮
They’re not to my taste but the house is always immaculate and the children always clean and well presented. They look happy and I suppose with a playroom, they don’t need toys in the bedroom. We’re looking for a new house with a playroom for that exact reason haha

Reactions: 5
They’re not to my taste but the house is always immaculate and the children always clean and well presented. They look happy and I suppose with a playroom, they don’t need toys in the bedroom. We’re looking for a new house with a playroom for that exact reason haha
They are like adults room/decor

Reactions: 1
That’s exactly how I feel. If we had that playroom then the kids bedrooms would just have some books in them. Saves toys taking over even more rooms in the house.

I had a playroom for mine when they were younger. Never bloody played in it. Overpriced Storage room!

Her playroom is lovely and very child friendly so I don’t think it matters if the bedrooms are a bit more ‘styled’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s exactly how I feel. If we had that playroom then the kids bedrooms would just have some books in them. Saves toys taking over even more rooms in the house.
I think if you have the space that’s a nice way to do it, keep the bedroom for just sleeping and relaxing. TV and play elsewhere, I literally have nothing in my room it’s my sleep sanctuary and I would probably keep it that way for my kids too.

Reactions: 4
I think if you have the space that’s a nice way to do it, keep the bedroom for just sleeping and relaxing. TV and play elsewhere, I literally have nothing in my room it’s my sleep sanctuary and I would probably keep it that way for my kids too.
Agreed! My heart sinks whenever I hear the toy box being opened in the bedrooms at 5am

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny you should say that. We have some mutual friends and they've said similar!
Her eyebrows are tragic
And she gives me racist vibes idk why
Agreed! My heart sinks whenever I hear the toy box being opened in the bedrooms at 5am
Yep! Toy boxes and toys came out of ours for that exact reason! Waking up to absolute carnage!! I know she has a beautiful playroom and the kids rooms are gorgeous no question! I just know my daughter who is the same age as Sofia LOVES her Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig duvet covers and I wonder sometimes if her kids would like something like that but then I guess they know no different!

Reactions: 2
I found it really refreshing that Jen has said in her stories that she is going to be using her pram and baby things from Sofia and only has a couple of baby items to buy this time. If that’s true then fair play to her as most Instahuns never reuse anything.

Reactions: 11
Oh ok well she stayed at same hotel as me this weekend in london and I will say she looked really well.

Reactions: 1