Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ok well she stayed at same hotel as me this weekend in london and I will say she looked really well.
The break from Instagram probably did her the world of good. I personally couldn’t keep up with the whole influencer thing myself xx

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise they were moving I thought she was just redoing the downstairs

She’s blocked our mutual friend! I think she’s been reading 👀 oh dear!

Reactions: 1
If her fella wasn't injured would be be in the euros this year? Wikipedia seemed to say he does play for Austria (?)

If her fella wasn't injured would be be in the euros this year? Wikipedia seemed to say he does play for Austria (?)
Yeh I wondered this. She showed him being interviewed the other night in London for something euros related on her stories

Gosh she is dim. She has said tonight that both her kids have Spanish names.. they don’t?

• Haha
Sofia is of Greek origin I believe! Luca is Latin (again don’t quote me)

I like the name Luca personally.

Sofia is of Greek origin I believe! Luca is Latin (again don’t quote me)

I like the name Luca personally.
Luca is very Italian it’s top of my boy name list (probably Latin origin like most names though) Sophia is popular for Spanish but it’s definitely Greek. Maybe she meant Latin 😂

Luca is very Italian it’s top of my boy name list (probably Latin origin like most names though) Sophia is popular for Spanish but it’s definitely Greek. Maybe she meant Latin 😂
Luca is lovely. I’d imagine going to zoom up the name list thanks to Disney recently!

I like her kids names ! I have similar style of names for my four - I think she’ll have Valentina if she has another girl x