Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’m new and can’t start a post neither, can somebody start one on the instagram/ influencer effortlesschic_j wondered what everybody's thoughts are. Thank you
can somebody start a thread on Effortlesschic_J she’s a wag and a massive brag, never worked a day in her life and just seem’s really self indulged. Heard few not nice things about her looking down her nose to people. Here’s her insta profile...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Have some compassion please she’s had to clean her own house during lockdown. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So happy to see this thread. She always looks like she needs a wash.

Reactions: 3
I mean she has a gorgeous house and very nice wardrobe! However she loves to rub everything in your face and her voice sounds put on? It annoyed me one of her storys of a mountain of kids clothes she ‘needed to take back’ she’d ordered!? So selfish there’s no wonder kidwears stock has sold out online because people like her buying way too much and hoarding!

Oh I quite like her, I like the tips for holidays with kids and even though they're really rich they still sometimes go to relatively 'normal' places on holiday, like the sensatori in ibiza, so she's useful for reviews and recommendations.

She does brag though, you're right. She's not doing Instagram because she needs to, she's doing it as a 'hobby', which means she's doing it to show off.

I do love all her bags and outfits but yea it does come across abit look at me.... hun your man is paying for all this you dont work!

I did used to get braggy impression from her and personally I don’t think all the designer clothes for her young kids are necessary but hey ho it’s her money and choice I guess. I do like her fashion and she has always responded & been lovely over DM whenever I have messaged her. One other thing I like about her is that she hasn’t sold her soul to the #AD world yet.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why these seriously wealthy women sell children’s clothes on debop etc. I’m not rich but I donate the majority of mine- such a hassle to photograph and list it all for a few quid.

• Heart
Aw I like her, I’ve followed her for a while. I think her children are so cute! Also, she has put a few stories at her parents house and it doesn’t look like they are short of a few quid so I think she had money prior to footballer 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why but every time she does a Q&A I think she manages to make herself sound really dumb.

Reactions: 1
what did you hear ? Obviously I don‘t know her but she seems nice on insta, does loads with her kids and seems relatively Down to earth .
Just that she wasn’t nice to other wags at the football because they wasn’t head to toe designer and she’s got her clique there but you’ve got to look the part to be in it

I don’t know why but every time she does a Q&A I think she manages to make herself sound really dumb.
Yes! I don’t know what it is about her but she just doesn't seem genuine. If you met her I don’t think she’d be very welcoming

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind her, whenever I’ve replied or messaged her she’s always replied back! She does need to stop spending her husbands money though on designer stuff that she doesn’t need 😬

What happened? I can’t see anything on that other account
A lady had politely commented what day it was today after Jennifer had posted a photo of herself on her page tagging an outfit and politely said today isn’t the day to be doing these posts and was A little insensitive. And suggest She could be with her her following and platform getting the message out there to people for the black community. Jennifer then deleted the post and comment.

Ohhhhhhh. I was waiting for a thread on Jennifer to pop up.

Ive followed her for a few years because I do love her house and style but I have followed and unfollowed loads of times coz her stories start annoying me. She’s definitely braggy typical new money but I was always just kind of like whatever about it because it’s her own (Husbands) money. But just recently she seems to be tagging #aff on her swipe ups to ASOS and I think it was Topshop so I assume she’s getting paid now? And is probably now going to turn into another freeloading influencer.

Oh and I saw her on holiday last year, her kids ran riot (as kids do on holiday I guess) she was always a state literally screaming after them. It was quite a different picture to what she was putting on Instagram 😂

I do reckon some of her stuff is fake too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
A lady had politely commented what day it was today after Jennifer had posted a photo of herself on her page tagging an outfit and politely said today isn’t the day to be doing these posts and was A little insensitive. And suggest She could be with her her following and platform getting the message out there to people for the black community. Jennifer then deleted the post and comment.
OK she’s really pissed me off now! Jumping on her stories to thank everyone for their lovely messages regarding the troll and report the school run. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue this girl was right!

i don’t know how I feel about this as ive not seen the posts but is it Jen‘s responsibility to post on something she may know very little about? Sometimes on social media your damned if you do or damned if you dont.

Just to clarify, i totally support the movement of Blackout Tuesday but IG has made me cringe today. Clueless influencers using it as an opportunity to show themselves as ‘woke’ and copy pasting ‘black’ quotes. RVK Loves cared so little she even attributed her post to the wrong person ... when it’s done with so little thought I’d rather they say nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6