Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see that she says her kids ain’t in nursery or nanny etc but goes gym on her own why lie tho

she said her husband did not want to have any more children at all..
He didn’t want her either but here we arw

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stumbled across this thread whilst trying to work out where she had gone from Instagram. I too saw the post about the guy following her and wondered if she left as she got stick for posting something like that. Anyway...! Then I saw she was preggo and I’ve had to register just so I can post 🤣🤣 if anyone follows the Bourne sisters you may have noticed she’s a proper try hard with them especially Hattie but the feeling doesn’t seem to be mutual!! Hattie announced she was pregnant in February and low and behold now Jen (who was never having any more) is now preggas!!!! Keeping up with the Jones’ or can’t bear to not have the limelight?! Interested to hear if anyone else had thought the same!!

Reactions: 1
I stumbled across this thread whilst trying to work out where she had gone from Instagram. I too saw the post about the guy following her and wondered if she left as she got stick for posting something like that. Anyway...! Then I saw she was preggo and I’ve had to register just so I can post 🤣🤣 if anyone follows the Bourne sisters you may have noticed she’s a proper try hard with them especially Hattie but the feeling doesn’t seem to be mutual!! Hattie announced she was pregnant in February and low and behold now Jen (who was never having any more) is now preggas!!!! Keeping up with the Jones’ or can’t bear to not have the limelight?! Interested to hear if anyone else had thought the same!!
very much so. I actually quite liked her to start with but she has become quite mean i think. the post about that man who was trying to follow her was just mean - she didn't have any reason to do that. Maybe that is the type of person she is and we just never saw it until then.

very much so. I actually quite liked her to start with but she has become quite mean i think. the post about that man who was trying to follow her was just mean - she didn't have any reason to do that. Maybe that is the type of person she is and we just never saw it until then.
Me too! She always seemed quite sweet and replies to DM’s etc. I started going off her when she began to come across as braggy in stories. Then when she started to look beggy with Hattie. THEN....the screenshot of the follower was really distasteful and mean! Really, really mean! It’s really put me off her. I have a couple of mutual friends with her and she’s not as sweet and harmless as she portrays and has a pretty spiteful, ruthless side from what I can gather. Have also been behind her in Zara before and she was VILE to the staff, absolutely no manners

• Sad
Reactions: 5
At first she came across so sweet on her Instagram and the second she revealed she met her husband in Nuvo, I just figured out/knew what kind of girl she is 😂.

The Insta story about that guy following her confirmed my suspicions

Reactions: 5
Nobody:
Literally No One:
Not a single soul:

Smug Jen: “I’ve felt amazing with 0 symptoms Lucky ME!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At first she came across so sweet on her Instagram and the second she revealed she met her husband in Nuvo, I just figured out/knew what kind of girl she is 😂.

I really found it mean. My 13 year old would act with more integrity on social media than that. Just a “mean girl” thing to do

And I’m convinced the pregnancy is just pure competition with Hattie. She’s a real try hard where Hattie is concerned. She’s been desperate to start promoting and colabbing with brands and it’s just gone nowhere for her - not like it has Hattie. I’d go as far as to say it looked pretty desperate when Jen teamed up with that tracksuit/loungewear brand. That fizzled as soon as it started!

I really found it mean. My 13 year old would act with more integrity on social media than that. Just a “mean girl” thing to do

And I’m convinced the pregnancy is just pure competition with Hattie. She’s a real try hard where Hattie is concerned. She’s been desperate to start promoting and colabbing with brands and it’s just gone nowhere for her - not like it has Hattie. I’d go as far as to say it looked pretty desperate when Jen teamed up with that tracksuit/loungewear brand. That fizzled as soon as it started!
That’s because as soon as she took a picture (featuring strange leg pose), she was selling the clothes on Depop 😂

Reactions: 2

Can’t stand that place

Given that she’s said before they didn’t want another baby my thoughts are that they were not sure they would keep the baby that’s why she went offline.

Me too! She always seemed quite sweet and replies to DM’s etc. I started going off her when she began to come across as braggy in stories. Then when she started to look beggy with Hattie. THEN....the screenshot of the follower was really distasteful and mean! Really, really mean! It’s really put me off her. I have a couple of mutual friends with her and she’s not as sweet and harmless as she portrays and has a pretty spiteful, ruthless side from what I can gather. Have also been behind her in Zara before and she was VILE to the staff, absolutely no manners

Oh wow - although I feel like I am not surprised by this. There were a few things I didn't like, when the footballers and wags all went on that holiday and it was just a total beggy brag I just thought it was so OTT.
Also when one of their tenants had a pole dancing pole she was so mean about that too in such a public way. yeah fair enough call your bestie about it if you need to share but don't share to the whole general public.
There is no need to mean to anyone, okay you have money in the bank but that doesn't mean your manners need to disappear.

Given that she’s said before they didn’t want another baby my thoughts are that they were not sure they would keep the baby that’s why she went offline.
Hadn’t thought of that!

Oh wow - although I feel like I am not surprised by this. There were a few things I didn't like, when the footballers and wags all went on that holiday and it was just a total beggy brag I just thought it was so OTT.
Also when one of their tenants had a pole dancing pole she was so mean about that too in such a public way. yeah fair enough call your bestie about it if you need to share but don't share to the whole general public.
There is no need to mean to anyone, okay you have money in the bank but that doesn't mean your manners need to disappear.
Yep! Totally agree! Total lack of respect for anyone’s privacy and again just mean girl vibes.
I’ve seen the total lack of manners myself first hand but only have other peoples say on her being quite ruthless etc. I always think you need to make your own mind up on someone and can only go by own experience but as you’ve said her stories are so distasteful recently and mean! I know I can unfollow! Not sure why I don’t! I almost watch through squinted eyes sometimes it’s so painful but sometimes it’s also just pure entertainment. Maybe there’s an element of feeling left out of that particular circle and so desperately wanting to fit in but the way she acts I don’t think I’d want her in my circle of friends!

That s sad to hear about her husband as he seemed nice but I guess that's standard behaviour for football players. I don't think I will refollow as i got bored of her last time and can see her behaving like the First Pregnant Woman Ever

• Haha
To be fair she wasn’t insufferable when she was pregnant with Sofia.

I hope no one goes out and buys one of those dopplers now they’ve saw her using one 😡