Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her stories she was in Portugal for two weeks. I’ve just seen it’s going on the amber list. Is she going to be rushing back this weekend now then? Nothing on her stories yet just seems to be getting a tan

Reactions: 1
She’s punching . Only kidding 🤪

I do wish she would stop doing swipe ups on expensive clothing etc it’s really not affordable for us folk to click the link and buy jen !! Appreciate the Zara hauls for the kids but keep ya Chanel bags to ya self and ya other footballers wives who can afford them

Attachments

I hate all the bump touching too! I’ve got 4 kids so I’m not being a bleep (well maybe a little) but ffs it’s a big of bloat at the moment! All these staged touching bump photos are just 🤢 again is it competition with Hattie as she’s further along and touching her ACTUAL bump!

*bit of bloat

Reactions: 2
Her face looks awful, no pregnancy glow just a big splodgy face because of all the fillers.

Her face looks awful, no pregnancy glow just a big splodgy face because of all the fillers.
I thought how bad her face looked and her skin is awful!

Just looked at her stories and there's a lady in there calling her effortless *chick* 😂😂😂😂
I saw this!!! Cracked me up! No way I’d have reposted! Couldn’t even get the name right!

Wonder if she’s feeling left out! Hattie posted a story having a group meal and no Jen in sight!!

Jen justifying bump touching on her latest story. She’s deffo been reading on here.

Reactions: 3
Just my opinion, and I appreciate that everyone feels different regarding holidays etc. But I wouldn’t be taking my son out of school for a holiday - especially after the year they’ve had with education!

Reactions: 4
I hate all the bump touching too! I’ve got 4 kids so I’m not being a bleep (well maybe a little) but ffs it’s a big of bloat at the moment! All these staged touching bump photos are just 🤢 again is it competition with Hattie as she’s further along and touching her ACTUAL bump!

*bit of bloat
I don’t think she has competition with Hattie tbh! It’s just a natural thing to touch your bump. I think it’s abit harsh saying it’s a bit of bloat.

I find her really beggy with Hattie but maybe I’m just writing my own narrative! Bit of bloat perhaps wasn’t the best description but I find it all a bit false and staged. If it is natural it just comes across that it’s for the likes because of the staged posed photos

Baby daddy 🤮 the smug look on her face today probably has something to do with her fella having another contract with Bristol city. Another 3 years of spending his money on designer stuff she doesn’t need

Reactions: 4
So today she said they’re working with hesellicdesign design again on the kitchen but wasn’t she complaining that the reason they’re changing the kitchen is because it looks cheap and wasn’t well made etc?!

So today she said they’re working with hesellicdesign design again on the kitchen but wasn’t she complaining that the reason they’re changing the kitchen is because it looks cheap and wasn’t well made etc?!
I think she did say that, she did a stories a while ago which she said how poor quality it was and how it has never really fitted properly/ Not a great advert for the designer is it?? I think it's one of her friends companies.

Given that she’s said before they didn’t want another baby my thoughts are that they were not sure they would keep the baby that’s why she went offline.
Given that she’s said before they didn’t want another baby my thoughts are that they were not sure they would keep the baby that’s why she went offline.
I’ve only just came across this thread and been a follower of Jens since she was pregnant with Sofia. She has always said she’d like more children? I thought it always came across quite clearly that she wasn’t done having children and it was her husband that was a bit reluctant?

I think she said that hesellic did the bedrooms before not the kitchen. Some friends of mine have used the same designer and their bedrooms are similar to Jen's haha

I’ve only just came across this thread and been a follower of Jens since she was pregnant with Sofia. She has always said she’d like more children? I thought it always came across quite clearly that she wasn’t done having children and it was her husband that was a bit reluctant?
I also followed her when she was pregnant with Sofia and way before that and I’ve definitely seen/heard her say she didn’t want anymore for now. Guess she changed her mind.