Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brodie

Is it just me, or is this a really bitchy thing to put on her story? Like Jesus Christ, someone has copied your outfit - no one owes you anything 🙈
Just completely shows how wrapped up in Instagram she is and how she lives her life through it.
I find her quite inoffensive but this just shows who true colours.

Attachments

Reactions: 11

LucilleP

I found it really refreshing that Jen has said in her stories that she is going to be using her pram and baby things from Sofia and only has a couple of baby items to buy this time. If that’s true then fair play to her as most Instahuns never reuse anything.

Hun123

Anyone else think she looks dead behind the eyes like a serial killer 😶 I can't stop looking at her eyes on her videos!
It’s the eyebrows for me. She’s a stunning girl just hate the start of her eyebrows. So big and pointy it really bothers me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Account3774

She doesn’t point out that she was pregnant only a few months after meeting him though 😂.
Instead makes out she did it the “proper” way of engagement, then marriage, then kids.

She had her two kids at the wedding! She definitely focused on securing the £££££ by having the kids first 😂.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Me&My

No heel’s just £670 sneakers 😏 oh and there’s that stained £615 hoodie she was looking for!? Then ‘no child should go hungry’ you could feed hundreds of children from your privileged lifestyle you constantly rub in our faces. How’s about all you cut back a little and help out instead of preaching whilst wearing Prada

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Its_Me

VIP Member
The long blonde extensions were definitely dated but I don’t think what she’s gone for is much better and I wouldn’t call it brunette

Reactions: 9

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m surprised that Andy goes along with how much she posts of the kids. I get that she’s a family account of sorts and part of the appeal is that she’s a mum but the amount shes posted of them on this holiday isn’t really necessary for everyone to see. And I hate that she posts their uniform too it’s quite a distinctive uniform any fool can work out what school it is.

Reactions: 8

rhobh17

VIP Member
Find it really weird she’s selling Sofia’s stuff. I give mine all to a baby bank or free on FB marketplace. It’s all similar brands, white company, Zara, arket etc etc.

Seems just kinda off that she’s shilling her child’s clothes like this IMO

I doubt her parents are footballer level well off. She’s really not a nice person, had a big fall out with another players wife recently. Caused so many issues last year as was desperate to get her son into the city academy.

• Wow

Ringring

I did used to get braggy impression from her and personally I don’t think all the designer clothes for her young kids are necessary but hey ho it’s her money and choice I guess. I do like her fashion and she has always responded & been lovely over DM whenever I have messaged her. One other thing I like about her is that she hasn’t sold her soul to the #AD world yet.

She is utterly pointless. Takes her followers along for the day to show how much money they have whilst flogging her kids trashed trainers on Vinted.

• Haha
I really like her I think she seems lovely but I have also noticed her eyes are quite intense! Also I have noticed she is abit detached from the real world- posting about her ‘little renovation project’ which is some people’s family/forever home size house! I’m sure she doesn’t mean to be like that but still

• Sick
  • Heart

Peepers

You know what’s frightening! The fact that I’m not even shocked at how tone deaf she is by hiring a dwarf to be part of the “circus act” for her husband’s party and posting pictures of her husband picking him up like a child whilst laughing about it. Honestly, I can’t believe we are in 2021 and people are still doing this?

• Sad