Effortlesschic_J

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she put a post about him being amazing too so I think she’s been reading this defo 😂 not everyone can be wrong about a person
Yes! And one says that she hates people who say “I don’t even think she’s that pretty”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! And one says that she hates people who say “I don’t even think she’s that pretty”.
She’s definitely looking, fact is she knew he was a footballer and loves the ‘wag’ life if we can call her that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think this is really mean? Like just block him and go, why do you need to post his profile on your story?
That’s vile! She’s nothing special herself or does she think she’s perfect with her new tacky Chanel bags

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think this is really mean? Like just block him and go, why do you need to post his profile on your story?
She's a freakkkk if you don't want people following you then go private. She won't though bc she's an attention bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she put that man on blast and then posts that embarrassing reel on Instagram. She’s trying to be something she’s absolutely not. Never felt so much second hand embarrassment.

This meme was made for her

CBF11938-EA31-4E91-9673-FDB54F517F07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In that reel she looks like she’s struggling to keep her mouth closed properly

Reactions: 1
Just saw it, cringe! She thinks she’s walking Lindon fashion week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg yes she’s gone. What was the reel?
It was her wearing that blue Zara outfit posing, then coming back with shoes & then a bag etc. I didn’t think it was bad but I do find outfit reels on people over the age of 21 a bit weird 😂

Reactions: 2
Think it’s probably more to do with her posting a screenshot of a mans profile saying ‘hmmm just the kind of person I want following me’.
Insinuating that he was a weirdo or something. I’d say she probably got a few messages telling her it was out of order, which it was.

I’ve no doubt in my mind that she will be back within a few days with the I’m being trolled sympathy story.

I actually think a job would be beneficial for her, even a volunteering gig! Something to give her a bit of purpose - I do wonder if she’s a bit lost.

omg that reel. Literally was watching it dying for her.
No idea why she put that man on blast either.
She’s def taking a break - and will be back.
A hobby or job would do her the world of good. Like take some tennis lessons up and join a club? Find a job in fashion? I reckon her IG actually causes her loads of stress and she can’t really cope with it all. She just wants to be Sam Faiers and needs to get over that x