Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off the subject but does anyone that girl called Jo that used to gift Eden and Wayne huge amounts? Sky went to stay with her for a while at one point randomly but don’t know what the story is there

Not heard about her in ages

God knows 🤷‍♀️

Their defo still friends by the looks of sky’s insta post comments, I don’t really watch her lives anymore find her and Zoe Mavis abit boring

Just had a look and that Joanne Hiron’s (the one that Eden owes money to) account has been banned due to breaking community guidelines.

Looked at her wish list and it was gross. so chavy. Why the duck can’t se buy herself a 6 pack of Pringles and a pack of cheap ale.
was she the girl that has the video about her ex being her grandpas carer? I thought that was lovely if it was her. But weird vibes from her

Reactions: 2

Someone sent her a screen shot apparently. Yeh right Eden we know you read this

Someone sent her a screen shot apparently. Yeh right Eden we know you read this
She never checks her Dm so who sent her the screenshot? To be fair she must read this because when we say she should do this or not do this she dose it Eden put tit in ur hands and clap 👏

She’s just mentioned this site on her live saying if we have assumptions or questions about where she gets her money then to ask her on her live...so
1. She clearly does read this
2. Eden you just lie lie lie to suit whatever your agenda is so asking you questions makes no difference because you don’t know how to tell the truth.
3. If anyone asks you anything you don’t like then your slaves mute them, a few people on here have said they’ve been in your live and asked what your job is and that’s it they’re muted

And she’s just basically read out a comment I put earlier so once again proving she’s a liar and she goes on here

Reactions: 4
I didn’t watch the live unfortunately so I can’t comment but I don’t understand why you all keep mentioning her moderators? This thread is about Eden. Not her moderators. I’ve seen comments about Wayne, Hayley and Zoe but stop coming for people who aren’t involved. They’re just doing what they’re meant to do. You all clearly don’t have a TikTok following or go live on TikTok. Everyone has moderators. They are there to mute out the hate comments. If you was a moderator for a TikToker you’d do the same. If her moderators are relaying the comments made on here, then fair enough. I’m sure you’d want to know what was being said about you so they can take it as constructive criticism and hopefully change if they realise by the comments and if not that’s ok too. I’m all for the Eden thread but bringing people who shouldn’t be involved is slightly uncalled for in my opinion but as you were.

Marvin is Eden’s ex boyfriend. He is the carer who looked after her grandad before he sadly passed away.
I’m so confused who is Marvin

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn’t watch the live unfortunately so I can’t comment but I don’t understand why you all keep mentioning her moderators? This thread is about Eden. Not her moderators. I’ve seen comments about Wayne, Hayley and Zoe but stop coming for people who aren’t involved. They’re just doing what they’re meant to do. You all clearly don’t have a TikTok following or go live on TikTok. Everyone has moderators. They are there to mute out the hate comments. If you was a moderator for a TikToker you’d do the same. If her moderators are relaying the comments made on here, then fair enough. I’m sure you’d want to know what was being said about you so they can take it as constructive criticism and hopefully change if they realise by the comments and if not that’s ok too. I’m all for the Eden thread but bringing people who shouldn’t be involved is slightly uncalled for in my opinion but as you were.

Marvin is Eden’s ex boyfriend. He is the carer who looked after her grandad before he sadly passed away.
I’m confused on how he’s relevant to her thread lol I keep seeing his name 😂 im
Lost

The whole live was about this website

Oh she deleted the video responding to comments on here

Not sure if these will work but hopefully you can see/hear what was discussed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can I also point out that whatever friend is sharing these comments with Eden, Hayley, you’re only sharing the insults and bitchy ones...not the ones giving constructive criticism and saying they liked her before her numbers got high and the lies started

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.