Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I give Freya over £300 every 2 weeks to help her” but I thought she was skint 🧐
She also said that gives Wayne £100.00 for his food shopping.. think its wrong to expose them both like that, some things are made to be left privately

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread on here about Chelsea harwood?? Been looking I’m so surprised there isn’t 🧐
I’ve looked before and couldn’t find one but I actually quite like her other than the fact she says people who watch her evil queen acts in the evening should also watch her chelsey lives and twitch streams in the day like no one has an actual job 😂

Reactions: 2
Hey guyzzzz here’s my wish list, please buy of it, but don’t buy off it 🥱
If you don’t want the expensive things bought just put them on another wish list 😡 if someone does buy her the desk I really hope they think long and hard about their decision..

Reactions: 1
She also said that gives Wayne £100.00 for his food shopping.. think its wrong to expose them both like that, some things are made to be left privately
Wait so she gives Freya 600 Wayne 100 and the rest to her parents? And still has enough to buy 3 takeaways daily, numerous clothing hauls and new doc martens? She must be raking it in 🤣

I would ask her but she would just mute or block me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tells people not to ask money questions then tells people she gives Freya and Wayne money, wouldn't helping someone out with money be personal?
Like I said yesterday honestly don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth - one minute she’s struggling for money the next she’s giving away £700 a month.
She gets herself into such weird situations by lying I just don’t get it?

Reactions: 5
Tells people not to ask money questions then tells people she gives Freya and Wayne money, wouldn't helping someone out with money be personal?
Like I said yesterday honestly don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth - one minute she’s struggling for money the next she’s giving away £700 a month.
She gets herself into such weird situations by lying I just don’t get it?
I don’t get it either 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s none of our business but yet she feels the need to tell strangers on the internet and then moan when they have questions

I don’t get it either 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s none of our business but yet she feels the need to tell strangers on the internet and then moan when they have questions
She moans when people ask questions because she can’t keep up with her own lies so it puts her in a crappy position. Her moderators need to stop muting people for talking about stuff like that, when Eden has mentioned it. Someone once commented on her live about tattle life and she kicked off and so did everyone in the comments and then Hayley wrote she muted them and next minute Eden is talking about it. So bleeping weird

Wait so she gives Freya 600 Wayne 100 and the rest to her parents? And still has enough to buy 3 takeaways daily, numerous clothing hauls and new doc martens? She must be raking it in 🤣

I would ask her but she would just mute or block me 🤦🏻‍♀️
And on top of all that she’s apparently paid Joanne every penny back, she must be a multi millionaire 🤣

I’m new on this thread and haven’t caught up yet but this girl comes up on my Tik Tok all of the time and she really gives off imogenation vibes aka fake as f***

• Heart
Just went onto her Instagram story’s and seen that she’s put a wish list up for her birthday for her fans to get her things is she for real. She’s such a beg. “Ignore the expensive gifts” “I’ve only put them there so I remember what I want” we aren’t thick we know you’re just wanting a brand to see them and hope you get them gifted for you. The girl does not deserve a platform. If you’ve been on her lives you’ll know she literally witches about people on omegle then preaches about being kind.

When you go live people send you gifts which they buy via tiktok coins and then its converted back into money. Tiktok gives the creator 60% and Tiktok keeps 40%. So of someone sends her a gift worth £100 she gets £60 from it.

Theres all different gifts and they pop up on the screen during a live. Most Tiktokers will say "legendary for a follow". So if a viewer gifts them a legendary, they will follow them
Legendarys are one of the most expensive gifts.

Its annoying because people use their money to send gifts to get recognised by the Tiktoker (and most do say thank you) but Eden rarely does, unless it's an expensive gift. She used to thank everyone and shout them out but she just does a genric "thanks for all the gifts guys" now rather than saying the persons name and thanking them as the gift pops up on the screen.

(you buy tiktok coins with your bank card. You then convert these coins into whatever "gift" you want to buy. Then you send it to the person you watch while they are live)
that’s so weird I think TikTok should do something about that because too many people are taking advantage of their young followers. Although this does explain why she goes live every 5 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought she said she failed her GCSE’s on her live she’s just said she ‘smashed them’ 🤣🤣🤣

Wayne is starting to really make me cringe too... the way he speaks to people on live is so beggy and makes him seem so desperate

Wow! My little brother has helped me out before with money when I've been on my arse and if he put it on social media I would be beyond devastated let alone with over a million people watching. Poor Freya 😭

I thought she said she failed her GCSE’s on her live she’s just said she ‘smashed them’ 🤣🤣🤣
In her defence I’m pretty sure she said she failed her A levels and he’s just turned 6 and she’s just about to turn 23 I think? So that would be 17 which I guess works out right?

Just went onto her Instagram story’s and seen that she’s put a wish list up for her birthday for her fans to get her things is she for real. She’s such a beg. “Ignore the expensive gifts” “I’ve only put them there so I remember what I want” we aren’t thick we know you’re just wanting a brand to see them and hope you get them gifted for you. The girl does not deserve a platform. If you’ve been on her lives you’ll know she literally witches about people on omegle then preaches about being kind.

that’s so weird I think TikTok should do something about that because too many people are taking advantage of their young followers. Although this does explain why she goes live every 5 minutes
literally nothing on her wish list is under £10 takes the piss really

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.