Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a different guy because she doesn’t know who she wants she wants all this attention and she’s getting it and it’s boosting her ego, she isn’t anything special, she thinks she can change the world maybe once she’s honest with herself then maybe who knows what she can do.

I personally like Josh,only when he was/is friends with her is when he changes and it’s started happening.

It’s Wayne I feel sorry for because I see how she treats him, have we actually ever seen her do anything nice for Wayne ? Nope 👎 and now she’s friends with Josh again Wayne is pushed back down because Josh and Wayne don’t talk.

It’s the preaching about Marvin whilst sending other boys nude pictures to be honest lol

It’s very confusing to be honest, it’s a different boy everyday, most of her followers can’t keep up so I can’t imagine how she does. One minute it’s Marvin, then it’s Josh, then it’s AJ, then it’s Marvin, then it’s sending another boy nudes like wow. Confusing life she has

Reactions: 1
It’s a different guy because she doesn’t know who she wants she wants all this attention and she’s getting it and it’s boosting her ego, she isn’t anything special, she thinks she can change the world maybe once she’s honest with herself then maybe who knows what she can do.

I personally like Josh,only when he was/is friends with her is when he changes and it’s started happening.

It’s Wayne I feel sorry for because I see how she treats him, have we actually ever seen her do anything nice for Wayne ? Nope 👎 and now she’s friends with Josh again Wayne is pushed back down because Josh and Wayne don’t talk.
Sadly that’s what Tik Tok is all about, attention! The more they get the more there egos grow.
as for Josh I couldn’t of said it better! He changes so much I prefer him when he’s not friends with her. I think he will gain a following but for the wrong reason only so Eden’s fans can follow the drama
We all know Wayne and Eden’s friendship is one sided feel sorry for him really.

Does anyone know Kim’s tiktok? I used to like Josh but he seems so full of himself now.

Literally spat my drink out when she said she doesn’t like complements or things being about her 😂😂😂 who is she trying to kid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you thought everyday and everything was all about Eden and nobody else, I’d stay off social media for today. it’s her birthday lols

Doesn’t like when people speak about her or her content but proceeds into doing it about others. What a lovely girl Eden is aye

We all know if this was the other way around Eden wouldn’t appreciate it and would have something to say. I don’t think this is entirely fair imo

“I’m all for girl power” but does the video anyway

Attachments

I’m so sorry to say this but Freya is the only one with a fair enough mouth and teeth. Eden and Yaz just have the same features, too much gum and looks like their teeth are too big for their mouths 🤢

Reactions: 9
Literally spat my drink out when she said she doesn’t like complements or things being about her 😂😂😂 who is she trying to kid?!

I just came on to say this 🤣🤣🤣

She loves everything to be about her and she loves the compliments 🥴

Why would you film your toilet when it’s dirty 🤢 that’s bleeping disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What a load of rubbish from her it’s always about Eden.
She only wants a PO Box so people can send her gifts and money for her birthday.
Yet what does she send others for their bday, her fans get nothing from her apart from snide comments.
When I saw that video I was like oh please go away no one cares.

Huh doesn’t like it to be about her who’s she kidding. Notice how in her live she had to drop the fact Josh had messaged her 🥱

Reactions: 2
I know right, she is so self absorbed. I am actually so bored of her now, she is starting to post on her backup account so she don’t get banned. If I was TT I’d cancel her right now.

I didn’t watch her lives it’s boring watching someone put make up on daily and take it off, what did she say about Josh?

Huh doesn’t like it to be about her who’s she kidding. Notice how in her live she had to drop the fact Josh had messaged her 🥱
It will be funny to see how she overacts her birthday today.

She will try and make it some kind of motion picture or something.

Last edited:
I know right, she is so self absorbed. I am actually so bored of her now, she is starting to post on her backup account so she don’t get banned. If I was TT I’d cancel her right now.

I didn’t watch her lives it’s boring watching someone put make up on daily and take it off, what did she say about Josh?

It will be funny to see how she overacts her birthday today.

She will try and make it some kind of motion picture or something.
There’s no issue with wanting to be social media popular but does she not realise for it to be sustainable you have to be your authentic self. The mask is slipping and everyone is seeing that she’s a massive fake and she’s always involved in some drama. She’ll drag everyone round her down with her I’d be embarrassed to be associated with her.

This whole “oh bless me” thing last night with Freya and Eden was funny the first time but it’s just being dragged on now, just shut up and stay off social media. It’s your birthday so enjoy it? Weirdo

Reactions: 5
I agree completely 👍.

Have you seen the post where she got some roses? and she’s like keep them coming people.

Who does she think she is god or something, she should just enjoy her birthday and have a nice day off .

TT will still be here.

This whole “oh bless me” thing last night with Freya and Eden was funny the first time but it’s just being dragged on now, just shut up and stay off social media. It’s your birthday so enjoy it? Weirdo

I agree completely 👍.

Have you seen the post where she got some roses? and she’s like keep them coming people.

Who does she think she is god or something, she should just enjoy her birthday and have a nice day off .

TT will still be here.
I agree 😂 just be grateful for what you got because some people wouldn’t have got nothing. It’s never a competition of who gets the most. You waking up, breathing, being here and being actually able to spend the day with your family is the biggest birthday gift you could have, alright her whole family couldn’t be there but at least she’s with her mum, dad, sister, niece and nephew. There’s so many people out there right by who haven’t seen any of their family for months and months now. I agree, she shouldn’t be on social media today. She should be enjoying her birthday with her family, but then again this is Eden we’re talking about..

The Northern accent needs to stop she spent 300 quid on that rats tail yuck she looks greasy today would of thought today for her birthday she might of had wash put some clean stuff on dirty cow

Reactions: 5
The Northern accent needs to stop she spent 300 quid on that rats tail yuck she looks greasy today would of thought today for her birthday she might of had wash put some clean stuff on dirty cow
£300! For that rat tail 😣 hasn’t she been wearing the same clothes for a week now. did you see Eden gifting Josh in his live 🙄 what a fun birthday lol! Has to make her presence known. Josh still spewing the “I love my ex with all my heart, right person wrong time” give it a month and he’ll be showcasing his next missus! Or Eden! seems so strange how he looked genuinely happy in his videos and lives with his ex and he just looks tired and lonely now. Lost his mojo

It’s annoying right.

So she’s just been on Josh’s live gifting Josh,have you ever seen her gift Wayne? I have never seen her pop into Wayne’s live and gift him.

It’s now back to the boring Josh and Eden lives and showmance for clout. I have never seen a girl so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 4
The way Eden was looking and speaking to her nephew on live was just awful. He is 6 years old of course he’s going to be all hyperactive. £300 for that ponytail hairpiece and it doesn’t even look nice, even her own nephew said she looked better without it. Don’t think she liked what he said as she started to be more rude to him. Is anyone else thinking it’s strange that she’s posting stuff on her back up account?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.