Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BINGO! I used to think his videos were funny at the beginning when you knew he was in ‘character’ but he seems to be trying too hard to keep up with the rest of them now. You’re bang on the mark I think, using each other. What’s the name of his ex? The blonde one? She seemed nice from what he actually showed of her, maybe she didn’t bring in the viewers as much as Eden does!
What's his name on tiktok?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he leave his gf when she was pregnant with his kid? Runs back to Eden sayin there soulmates it’s so cringe.
I didn’t know about this 😳 I knew she had kids from a previous relationship but had no idea about that! I follow her on tiktok, she seems absolutely heartbroken

Reactions: 1
Yeah he did leave her when she was pregnant with his kid. Now he’s run back to Eden, I think his ex is absolutely beautiful a stunning woman who has class.

Now look at what he’s downgraded down to.

Eden is very two faced you can tell by looking at her she’s there preaching do this do that, preaching mental health, but in reality she knows nothing about mental health or anything. I can say for sure she didn’t help my mental health she made it worse because I felt low compared to her.

If her dad is so high risk why does she even go out at all ? That’s what baffles me , telling those homeless women to go away yesterday then herself goes of to Tesco in search of little moons (non essential)

I sussed out what she was like very early on I used to like her, thought oh she’s a lovely girl. Oh how my opinion of her changed quickly. I saw right through her , her desperation of becoming ‘famous’ and thinking she’s god.

As for her acting and singing I’ve never seen something so forced honestly, she can’t act its over the top and her singing sounds like my dog trying to sing.
She fell out with these other creators slagged them off and called them tit ( like Josh & AJ). now they all besties again. Josh needs to run as far as possible she will ruin his career or any good thing he has going.

As for her lip omg it’s so annoying she does this ugly pose with it , where the corner goes up, it’s actually so cringe.

I honestly like Wayne, but Eden treats him like her PA rather then her friend , and the poor guy is clueless to what she’s actually doing, she doesn’t give a hoot about him. Now she’s friends with Josh again let’s see what happens to Wayne, he won’t be needed as a friend anymore only as her slave.

As for money she makes out she’s broke but has all these great things. I work my socks off and I can’t afford expensive make up or a dyson hairdryer. She ain’t broke she uses Wayne’s money, she is playing a clever game.
I could honestly go on forever.
They’re all as bad as each other using each other. Have all slagged each other off at some point or another, beggars belief how people can’t see through it all. They could use their platform for positive endeavours but instead act like 12 year olds.
I didn’t know about this 😳 I knew she had kids from a previous relationship but had no idea about that! I follow her on tiktok, she seems absolutely heartbroken
He posted a tiktok stating they’d split but was still mates or something, then it come out that she was actually pregnant with his kid and he decided that it wasn’t for him and it was all over. Now he’s straight back all over Eden which doesn’t look good. Whether him and Eden are using each other for clout or not, who knows, maybe they’ve always had something going on with them saying they are soulmates 🤦🏻‍♀️ but that poor girl genuinely seems heartbroken and from what I’ve seen she’s stunning and a nice person, Eden is crass and has no class, but seems he’ll go wherever the followers are

What’s her name? How can he do that?! You can’t just make a baby and then decide it’s not for you 😂 life doesn’t work like that! Although I’m a single parent and my ex has nothing to do with my daughter whatsoever so maybe I’m the wrong person to judge

Last edited:
They’re all as bad as each other using each other. Have all slagged each other off at some point or another, beggars belief how people can’t see through it all. They could use their platform for positive endeavours but instead act like 12 year olds.

He posted a tiktok stating they’d split but was still mates or something, then it come out that she was actually pregnant with his kid and he decided that it wasn’t for him and it was all over. Now he’s straight back all over Eden which doesn’t look good. Whether him and Eden are using each other for clout or not, who knows, maybe they’ve always had something going on with them saying they are soulmates 🤦🏻‍♀️ but that poor girl genuinely seems heartbroken and from what I’ve seen she’s stunning and a nice person, Eden is crass and has no class, but seems he’ll go wherever the followers are
if He wasn’t planning on sticking around what was the need for all the continuous posts of him fanning over babies and baby stuff.. just to gain likes and followers clearly. He had continued to comment on all of her tiktoks up until lately, but I was looking last night and they don’t follow each other anymore. She really is stunning and seems like such a nice girl with her videos etc. It’s a shame really!

Reactions: 3
So an update on the live - Don (his actual name is Tom) is 33, 3 kids aged 10, 7, 5. Basically in love with Eden. Sent her a present for hitting 1mil. A personalised star and some lingerie. Said he wasn't in the right headspace for a relationship and sent Eden a nude while she was live... He then went live with his mate from the army and has exposed that eden recently sent him nudes, and his mate has now proceeded to show everyone his nude that he sent to Eden.

• Wow
if He wasn’t planning on sticking around what was the need for all the continuous posts of him fanning over babies and baby stuff.. just to gain likes and followers clearly. He had continued to comment on all of her tiktoks up until lately, but I was looking last night and they don’t follow each other anymore. She really is stunning and seems like such a nice girl with her videos etc. It’s a shame really!
I know Kim, Josh’s ex, personally. It’s not as straightforward as everyone seems to think. Whilst I can’t comment on the Josh/Eden situation, I can say that it was agreed between Kim and Josh that they weren’t ready for a baby at that stage in their relationship. So can we maybe shift the focus from ‘Josh abandoning his pregnant girlfriend’ to understanding that that wasn’t actually the case and be sensitive to the fact that there may be other factors at play. It’s a private matter between the two of them, this is real people’s lives that people are gossiping about. I’m sure everyone can understand where I’m coming from.

Reactions: 4
I know Kim, Josh’s ex, personally. It’s not as straightforward as everyone seems to think. Whilst I can’t comment on the Josh/Eden situation, I can say that it was agreed between Kim and Josh that they weren’t ready for a baby at that stage in their relationship. So can we maybe shift the focus from ‘Josh abandoning his pregnant girlfriend’ to understanding that that wasn’t actually the case and be sensitive to the fact that there may be other factors at play. It’s a private matter between the two of them, this is real people’s lives that people are gossiping about. I’m sure everyone can understand where I’m coming from.
Yes this is real people’s lives were gossiping about but nobody is saying anything really horrible apart from that Josh needs to grow up, which I’m sorry he really does. Yes it’s also private but don’t forget we only know what we know because it’s been made public and put on a public platform by them and Josh especially needs to think about that one before posting lots of baby clothes videos for views etc then post videos of himself crying again for views and attention. I certainly wouldn’t be on here defending him if I knew Kim.

Reactions: 4
It’s right I suppose that none of us know what’s gone on really. It’s easy to judge from the outside. They seemed happy and good together we shouldn’t judge on what we don’t know.

So an update on the live - Don (his actual name is Tom) is 33, 3 kids aged 10, 7, 5. Basically in love with Eden. Sent her a present for hitting 1mil. A personalised star and some lingerie. Said he wasn't in the right headspace for a relationship and sent Eden a nude while she was live... He then went live with his mate from the army and has exposed that eden recently sent him nudes, and his mate has now proceeded to show everyone his nude that he sent to Eden.
Was this on a tiktok live? why does she share all of this information with her followers, I’d die if loads of people knew I sent a random guy nudes🤣

Who on earth is Don? Or Tom? I can’t keep up with all these men 😂
Apparently they met a few years ago, he basically confessed his love for Eden on live, it was so cringe honestly. He fully exposed her about the nudes too, I don't know what id do...

Who on earth is Don? Or Tom? I can’t keep up with all these men 😂
Don is apparently someone who met Eden at the swimming pool and became instantly attracted to her, he recently has reached out to her and Eden was live last night and he was commenting to her, next thing Wayne and Don are live and Wayne is trying to play match maker.... then Eden and Don (who is named Tom) went live and Eden proceeded in asking about his manly parts and how big they were, he asked if she wanted a picture, she said yes so he sent her one..

Then this Tom went live with his friend and exposed Eden by saying she has been sending him nudes and how her ex had small manly parts so he has to keep his features high.. then drama kicked off.. Tom’s friend showed his friends manly picture on live a few times knowing there was underage children involved. Everybody started on Hayley saying she print screened and showed to Wayne and she was saying she had received death threats, but the guy Tom was sniffing the whole life

Reactions: 3
So Josh and Kim made a mutual agreement to terminate the pregnancy? If so that's completely up to them and I agree its mature of them to make that choice. However josh was going on about having a baby ALOT before he got with her. He doesn't know what he wants, I think this bit of tiktok "fame" has gone to his head.

Eden's live was disgusting, made me feel physically sick when she was on about the cum period blood ball and her and Josh were laughing. That's way to graphic when she knows she has young followers.

Her bottom teeth and her mouth is all I can concentrate on. They make me cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So Josh and Kim made a mutual agreement to terminate the pregnancy? If so that's completely up to them and I agree its mature of them to make that choice. However josh was going on about having a baby ALOT before he got with her. He doesn't know what he wants, I think this bit of tiktok "fame" has gone to his head.

Eden's live was disgusting, made me feel physically sick when she was on about the cum period blood ball and her and Josh were laughing. That's way to graphic when she knows she has young followers.

Her bottom teeth and her mouth is all I can concentrate on. They make me cringe.
As harsh as it seems a previous poster has said that there r other factors apparently as to why they didn’t have the child, isn’t he only early 20s?
Aas for Eden 🤢 I think she thinks that being vile is a positive personality trait Josh will regret getting back in with her and her lot mark my words.
ive got nothing against the bloke he seemed almost normal and likeable without the constant immature lives with Eden. Now were gone be subjected to it all over again 🥱

It’s the preaching about Marvin whilst sending other boys nude pictures to be honest lol

😂😂 nail on the head whilst saying on her live that that Josh was her soulmate sending how many guys pics and saying things are complicated with Marvin and hopes to get back with him 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a tangled web she weaves
It’s very confusing to be honest, it’s a different boy everyday, most of her followers can’t keep up so I can’t imagine how she does. One minute it’s Marvin, then it’s Josh, then it’s AJ, then it’s Marvin, then it’s sending another boy nudes like wow. Confusing life she has

Last edited:
I thought Kerry was bad going from one tiktok boy to the next, Eden is worse.

At least Eden doesn't have kids being dragged in it though.

These tiktok girls are loooooose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.