Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says they were at the front door so I don’t think they were in the house but on the door step 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I’ve just seen the other videos.. all hail queen Eden for helping someone and posting it to over a million followers. Someone even commented and said they recognised the woman’s voice.. great well done love!

Reactions: 3
Anyone watched her on Instagram live with Josh? I’ve just tuned in

They just mentioned this site and Eden was quoting messages from today, why say she never comes on here 😂 lies again

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On the subject of Josh, I’m not sure there’s a thread on him but opinions? Do you think he’s as nice as he makes out?

Reactions: 1

They just mentioned this site and Eden was quoting messages from today, why say she never comes on here 😂 lies again

Yes and it was VILE. I actually cannot believe the things she said. I feel sick. Dirty classless girl.

On the subject of Josh, I’m not sure there’s a thread on him but opinions? Do you think he’s as nice as he makes out?
Eden said a few minutes ago that he ditched her when he got a girlfriend and he admitted he messaged her when he broke up with her so that’s not very nice. If I was his ex I’d be a bit pissed at him for being close with her again so soon but I guess that’s not really relevant

Yes and it was VILE. I actually cannot believe the things she said. I feel sick. Dirty classless girl.
Ooh spill the tea ☕

Probably forgot all the lies she’s told 🤣

If her Dad is high risk why is she always out and about more than she needs??

Reactions: 4
Does Wayne annoy anybody else or just me? Whenever they are live, he always has to make it about him. ALL THE TIME. Someone on the Instagram live asked if Eden’s dad got his letter for his vaccine as his high risk, Eden answered and Wayne just changed the subject into himself? He literally just went through every product of make up he uses, nobody cares Wayne. It’s always “wayneygaga show”. Never watched someone so boring as him before. I think he annoys me more then Eden does herself. IMO

Reactions: 7
Eden told Wayne to go live with somebody called Don who apparently wanted to take Eden on a date and Wayne has to take over trying to play match maker on his live and being so big headed of himself saying to him saying “you’ve caught feelings for me”. His always trying to steal things from her, first her followers now her male friends. It’s embarrassing to watch

Eden is 100% materialistic girl, she hasn’t even met this bloke yet and she’s already asking him what his getting her for her birthday. Wayne is jealous that Eden is getting attention, ooooo we love to see it

Apparently yeah! Sounds as bad as Eden to be honest in not knowing what they want maybe they are soul mates 😂
😂 why does he think everyone fancies him lmao. Have you seen the calibre of women that embarrassingly paw all over him 😬 what’s the betting him and Eden will be a couple again soon 🤢

😂 why does he think everyone fancies him lmao. Have you seen the calibre of women that embarrassingly paw all over him 😬 what’s the betting him and Eden will be a couple again soon 🤢
I don’t think I’m that much older than him and I find him really immature - I know he acts up to the camera but just can’t imagine having a proper conversation with him. He was posting all these baby outfit videos creating speculation about him having a kid, then he does apparently get his Mrs pregnant and then ups and leaves, really immature! I’ve unfollowed him now! Honestly at this point he’s probably just using Eden. I don’t think Eden ever really fancied him either though tbh. He’s not her ‘usual’ type but it got them both a lot of attention all the little fans ‘shipping’ them together.

Does Wayne annoy anybody else or just me? Whenever they are live, he always has to make it about him. ALL THE TIME. Someone on the Instagram live asked if Eden’s dad got his letter for his vaccine as his high risk, Eden answered and Wayne just changed the subject into himself? He literally just went through every product of make up he uses, nobody cares Wayne. It’s always “wayneygaga show”. Never watched someone so boring as him before. I think he annoys me more then Eden does herself. IMO
Oh my god yes! I nearly made a thread about him the other day because he pisses me off so bleeping much. I thought Eden loved herself but he’s on another level! The way he tells people when they can take a screen shot on his lives and screen record it and if anyone else does it they get tit as Wayne didn’t give permission like he’s some kind of celebrity 😂. I can’t even watch him because he irritates me so much, at least I can watch Eden

I don’t think I’m that much older than him and I find him really immature - I know he acts up to the camera but just can’t imagine having a proper conversation with him. He was posting all these baby outfit videos creating speculation about him having a kid, then he does apparently get his Mrs pregnant and then ups and leaves, really immature! I’ve unfollowed him now! Honestly at this point he’s probably just using Eden. I don’t think Eden ever really fancied him either though tbh. He’s not her ‘usual’ type but it got them both a lot of attention all the little fans ‘shipping’ them together.
BINGO! I used to think his videos were funny at the beginning when you knew he was in ‘character’ but he seems to be trying too hard to keep up with the rest of them now. You’re bang on the mark I think, using each other. What’s the name of his ex? The blonde one? She seemed nice from what he actually showed of her, maybe she didn’t bring in the viewers as much as Eden does!

Eden is very two faced you can tell by looking at her she’s there preaching do this do that, preaching mental health, but in reality she knows nothing about mental health or anything. I can say for sure she didn’t help my mental health she made it worse because I felt low compared to her.

If her dad is so high risk why does she even go out at all ? That’s what baffles me , telling those homeless women to go away yesterday then herself goes of to Tesco in search of little moons (non essential)

I sussed out what she was like very early on I used to like her, thought oh she’s a lovely girl. Oh how my opinion of her changed quickly. I saw right through her , her desperation of becoming ‘famous’ and thinking she’s god.

As for her acting and singing I’ve never seen something so forced honestly, she can’t act its over the top and her singing sounds like my dog trying to sing.
She fell out with these other creators slagged them off and called them tit ( like Josh & AJ). now they all besties again. Josh needs to run as far as possible she will ruin his career or any good thing he has going.

As for her lip omg it’s so annoying she does this ugly pose with it , where the corner goes up, it’s actually so cringe.

I honestly like Wayne, but Eden treats him like her PA rather then her friend , and the poor guy is clueless to what she’s actually doing, she doesn’t give a hoot about him. Now she’s friends with Josh again let’s see what happens to Wayne, he won’t be needed as a friend anymore only as her slave.

As for money she makes out she’s broke but has all these great things. I work my socks off and I can’t afford expensive make up or a dyson hairdryer. She ain’t broke she uses Wayne’s money, she is playing a clever game.
I could honestly go on forever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.