Edenharvz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah you’re not allowed to ask about work or her minions will mute you!

she’s now chosen to be quiet about work because she actually doesn’t work and ‘earns’ it from tiktok and gifts. To be honest she’s probably still claiming universal credit as well

Reactions: 1
She is deffo reading this she done a video with Wayne just cringe and the video about bringing the older man home

What’s with the sneezing video??
Why the hell is she sneezing into the air? Fucking cover it up
Omggggg i thought I was the only one who thought it cover your mouth.. Shes actually dirty.. She burps on live and I never hear her say oh excuse me or pardon or anything i mean come on have a bit of manners especially that your following is mainly little girls you should set a example even if it is just saying excuse me after burping

The slag is now on live Asking for birthday presents for her and acer. It’s disgusting. She’s asking for presents it actually makes me SICK.

shall we all report her tik tok for sex/nudity and get her removed off it? If we all report it tik tok have to take it seriously

her and her vile sister are making a P.O. Box so people can send her things!!!!!

Reactions: 4
If I had the platform she had I would be giving to others not focused on the ways people can give to me! Opinions completely changed on her recently

I never usually come for peoples looks but why does this girl have so many FUCKING TEETH? The faces she pulls just shows them off, it's my sleep paralysis demon I swear

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad other people have noticed her mouth. Idk why but it looks big enough to fit a child’s head into it; and as a direct result it creeps me right out. Also I don’t understand how she can possibly order that many takeaways? They literally must be sick of her. The eat with Eden’s I thought at first was sweet, nice for people that are isolating or living alone to have someone to eat with, but the more I watch the more creeped out I get by it. Like surely no one is being helped by being asked mundane questions, getting answers to what she thinks you’ll have said? It would be much more natural if she just spoke, didn’t try to have a conversation with someone who isn’t there! “ooo what are you eating” *pause* “that’s my favourite!!”. If I was the type of person that filmed actual videos I’d duet it with something disgusting just so people realise what a knob she looks like.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree, her eat with me’s are so patronising, i actually can’t watch them anymore they have become so cringey, it feels like she’s talking to a 3 year old trying to persuade them to eat for the first time or something

Reactions: 7
she’s on live asking people to send her birthday presents?! That’s a new low.

people are struggling to pay bills, feed their families and are losing jobs because of what is going on

how dare she ask her young followers to send her presents when she can quite clearly afford everything she wants.

If I had the platform she had I would be giving to others not focused on the ways people can give to me! Opinions completely changed on her recently
this

I would not be begging for gifts and presents I would be asking people to donate to those in need and who are currently struggling.

selfish fucking bitch

she needs reporting to TikTok! I for one will definitely be reporting her now

Reactions: 2
I think the thing about her that bothers me the most, is I personally think she is very pretty without makeup. But she plasters on so much and such unnatural colours that she looks trampy. Also the dating her grandads carer is wrong on so many levels I can’t even. Why would you openly admit to that

Also also, she shared a video the other day of her trying to film an EWE on a bad day where she was low energy, basically confirming she’s totally fake. I am confident the people who do enjoy those videos would be much more appreciative if the positivity etc was real and not forced because she thinks she’ll be battered in the comment section if she doesn’t film one.

Some poor girls gonna think low on them self because they can't get Eden a birthday gift now fucking joke

Reactions: 3
I’m done. Asking people to send her and her nephew birthday presents? During a pandemic when I’m pretty sure a lot of people are struggling. Is she for real? I know people don’t have to but people will feel like they do, especially her young fans. Nope off to unfollow now I’ve heard that. Selfish cow.

Did you see it too? It’s so so so wrong isn’t it begging for presents. I wish people would give to charity rather than Eden!! I can’t believe she actually asked. The spoilt big mouthed cow I hate her....

I also know she’s reading this so Eden please stop filming videos in your cluttered dirty kitchen. Get your mother to clean her house pigs

I’ve been at work all day so just caught up.
Your joking??? She’s actually begging for birthday presents is this girl for real?????

Was she literally asking for gifts? What did she say? I didn't see that live and I'm a nosey bitch

Her eat with Eden today blaming getting take aways all the time on her OCD.. so what did she do before she could afford take aways all the time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.