Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to keep on scrolling when it comes to the time of “eat with me”.. it use to be a good idea and now honestly, I can’t stand the way she eats. There’s just no need for it. How is that helping people when she’s eating like a woman and it’s enough to put anybody off their food? Even people who don’t have eating problems 😩 it isn’t rocket science to speak when she doesn’t have a mouth full. We don’t want to see what she’s eating. Did her parents not teach her table manners?? My mother always said “people don’t want to hear you eating and don’t want to see what you’re eating”. It’s basic knowledge really, not forgetting the ridiculous burp she does after drinking some Coca Cola. It’s so fake. She extremes it more than needed. She just needs to duck off on holiday and hopefully not have signal again. That’ll make me happy 😂 what a load of bollocks about her ocd making sure she chews a certain amount of times, pull the other one ffs
That’s a very good point, her ocd seems to vanish now and then doesn’t it? Her OCD happens to come on when she’s bored and needs more content ideas or kids to trap in her web lol

Reactions: 5
Can we go back to the fat shaming thing because I think that was ridiculous 😆 she’s not fat obviously. But we’ve all noticed the constant takeaways/delivery’s and eating out has taken a toll on her body. When she posted all them drafts you can see the difference in her body from before she posted any day in the life’s or ewe’s and she has gained weight.
If I had saw that about myself I’d be on a health kick like she said she’s doing and not pretending whilst secretly ordering more food cause come on Carla didn’t make her order that bloody burger 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I struggle watching her EWM’s now , close your mouth while you’re eating , dirty woman

Looks like a completely different person here
17188460-466A-4D69-8434-EDBBC6D6AED5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can we go back to the fat shaming thing because I think that was ridiculous 😆 she’s not fat obviously. But we’ve all noticed the constant takeaways/delivery’s and eating out has taken a toll on her body. When she posted all them drafts you can see the difference in her body from before she posted any day in the life’s or ewe’s and she has gained weight.
If I had saw that about myself I’d be on a health kick like she said she’s doing and not pretending whilst secretly ordering more food cause come on Carla didn’t make her order that bloody burger 😂😂
No we cant as it pissed me off.LOL xxxxx
EDIT-Im joking(Case u come at me) xxx

I struggle watching her EWM’s now , close your mouth while you’re eating , dirty woman

Looks like a completely different person hereView attachment 719756
Mad isnt it how people change so much over time!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s no wonder she’s single and probably not ever been taken for food when she eats how she does. I’m sick of seeing the food in her mouth, talking with her mouth full and the horrendous burping she pushes on to the point it’s disgusting!!!!! DONT TALK UNTIL YOUVE SWALLOWED YOUR FOOD. It ain’t that hard.
She's a vile beast with no self respect!

Reactions: 4
No we cant as it pissed me off.LOL xxxxx
EDIT-Im joking(Case u come at me) xxx

Mad isnt it how people change so much over time!!
I know , I liked the bit of blue in her hair at least she didn’t go full smurf 😂

Tiktok live Eden with PLT @ 5 - can’t wait to watch this tit show

Wake up PLT

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Eden on insta today 'Hi guys,i usually order my morning coffee,but today i made my own'.
In other words,money is running low as less views so you gtta tighten the purse strings.Imagine if she hadnt have spent all that doe on takeaway 3x daily,and eating out god knows how many times a week,and the hair etc(as it wasnt really that necessary tbh was it?)She could be half way to buying herself a nice car or renting her own place.Her mother really should have been pointing this out to her,as if she had have been she wouldnt be on her arse now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brace yourself, she’s live on promo and Yas is in the comments like a stalker. Cringeometer at 100 already…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way Yaz asked on the PLT live video to be a moderator 😂😂😂😂😂 I love it when they’re out of control and they start freaking out, it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got blocked by PLT for suggesting that a collab with someone who mocked Caroline Flack's death wasn't the best idea...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The way Yaz asked on the PLT live video to be a moderator 😂😂😂😂😂 I love it when they’re out of control and they start freaking out, it’s hilarious
Oh really?! I’m jumping over because her comments are just fan girls lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s going to another premier today , she kept banging on about it like she’s a celeb. Makes me laugh how she also added , people won’t take a lot of pictures of her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
God I wish I watched that live! I got notified it was about to start but I let my son play roblox on my phone and he didn't tell me it started 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eden on insta today 'Hi guys,i usually order my morning coffee,but today i made my own'.
In other words,money is running low as less views so you gtta tighten the purse strings.Imagine if she hadnt have spent all that doe on takeaway 3x daily,and eating out god knows how many times a week,and the hair etc(as it wasnt really that necessary tbh was it?)She could be half way to buying herself a nice car or renting her own place.Her mother really should have been pointing this out to her,as if she had have been she wouldnt be on her arse now.
Nah it’ll be a non declared ad 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.