Edenharvz #9 making jokes out of Caroline flack, with cancel culture looming she better watch her back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face of someone who loves taking her followers money and not giving back. The face of someone who wouldn’t even be modelling pretty little thing clothes if it weren’t for her followers. I’ve never come across a more ungrateful selfish inconsiderate witch in my life

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yes we all don’t like her and she’s not a very nice person but leave her physical appearance especially her weight out of it lol. It’s her personality that’s ugly.
One last thing as iv been thinking about my post(which wasnt that deep into fat shameing),i was actually pointing out more that she eats wagamamas alot(eating out 3 times a day,isnt healthy)and she does post exactly what shes been eating.It wasnt really a post about her thighs at all.I just think eating out takeaways 3 tims aday is very unhealthy,plus all the other shite ontop.Thats my opinion,and if u read through all of my posts u will see iv mentioned it before.So The word 'Thighs'.really was just a judgemnt and my opinion.This is what were we are here for xx

Reactions: 7
Yet again, she’s having ANOTHER takeaway but for the past two nights she’s tried making it a point of how “she’s trying to eat more healthy” after her “hello fresh” post she did.. the girl is full of tit. She doesn’t know the meaning of eating healthy.

“I’m trying to eat more healthy” whilst drinking full fat Coca Cola….. mmmmmm k then

I can’t remember the last time I saw her eat some fruit of vegetables.

Reactions: 10
Yet again, she’s having ANOTHER takeaway but for the past two nights she’s tried making it a point of how “she’s trying to eat more healthy” after her “hello fresh” post she did.. the girl is full of tit. She doesn’t know the meaning of eating healthy.

“I’m trying to eat more healthy” whilst drinking full fat Coca Cola….. mmmmmm k then

I’m surprised she’s blaming Carla this time ! Saying she said to Eden to get a burger. As if

Reactions: 2
I had to just nip in as it was funny.I was just watching edens insta post brushing her hair to promote 'THE BRUSH',LOL,and when she thrust the brush towards the camera at the end,all u cud see was the hair shes dragged out of her wig,sorry but it made me laugh.LOL xx
Are my posts getting really bitchy??Im worried now about what i post.LOL
EDIT-Just watched the rest and it says,'Why does it feel like a sunday?'-Maybe bcos people do fukall on a sunday,and everydy is like that for her,even though she keeps telling us how hectic her life is,Mmmm??
EDIT-Just realized why i am a bit bitchy tnight,iv had a glass of wine again xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Absolute joke. Eat what you want but don’t promo healthy eating to impressionable kids and then back track immediately.
I’m having a burger and Mac and cheese because mummy made me… who made you have steak and Mac and cheese yesterday at the pub 🥴

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she’s blaming Carla this time ! Saying she said to Eden to get a burger. As if
Who's Carla???? Her mum???

For someone with emetophobia she gets a lot of take out. Granted my experience of it is just one person but they can't get takeaway because they don't know how it's cooked or how clean it is so they risk getting food poisoning and throwing up...

Am I right in thinking she used to have an eating disorder too? Or is it just that she does Eat with Eden to support those who do??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s no wonder she’s single and probably not ever been taken for food when she eats how she does. I’m sick of seeing the food in her mouth, talking with her mouth full and the horrendous burping she pushes on to the point it’s disgusting!!!!! DONT TALK UNTIL YOUVE SWALLOWED YOUR FOOD. It ain’t that hard.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I had to just nip in as it was funny.I was just watching edens insta post brushing her hair to promote 'THE BRUSH',LOL,and when she thrust the brush towards the camera at the end,all u cud see was the hair shes dragged out of her wig,sorry but it made me laugh.LOL xx
EDIT-Just watched the rest and it says,'Why does it feel like a sunday?'-Maybe bcos people do fukall on a sunday,and everydy is like that for her,even though she keeps telling us how hectic her life is,Mmmm??
I didn’t think there was anything wrong with your post. It wasn’t fat shaming and one of the main rules of tattle is:

“Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post”

I personally find you hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s no wonder she’s single and probably not ever been taken for food when she eats how she does. I’m sick of seeing the food in her mouth, talking with her mouth full and the horrendous burping she pushes on to the point it’s disgusting!!!!! DONT TALK UNTIL YOUVE SWALLOWED YOUR FOOD. It ain’t that hard.
I honestly can’t watch her ewe posts without physically trying to swallow myself before she speaks 😭😂 Also no way is she counting those chews when she’s flapping her mouth every 2 seconds

I don’t think your previous comment was outwardly bitchey… I thought it was in keeping with the theme 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute joke. Eat what you want but don’t promo healthy eating to impressionable kids and then back track immediately.
I’m having a burger and Mac and cheese because mummy made me… who made you have steak and Mac and cheese yesterday at the pub 🥴
Its an absolute joke,shes taking the piss!!Its disgraceful the stuff shes doing,and she calls herself an influencer.Shes no productive influencer at all.

I didn’t think there was anything wrong with your post. It wasn’t fat shaming and one of the main rules of tattle is:

“Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post”

I personally find you hilarious 😆
Thankyou xx

Your right,i mean theres being yourself and then there's just taking the piss,theres kids watching ffs.We may be living in 2021 and times have changed alot,but theres still a thing called 'manners'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is it me or does that burger look abit pink on the inside 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please never change with the way you post things, I always have a giggle when reading your posts!x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How is THAT helping anyone with an ED cause it actually makes me sick watching her so I can't imagine how others feel

Reactions: 4
The way she eats makes me not want to eat so I don’t see where she’s helping anyone

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to keep on scrolling when it comes to the time of “eat with me”.. it use to be a good idea and now honestly, I can’t stand the way she eats. There’s just no need for it. How is that helping people when she’s eating like a woman and it’s enough to put anybody off their food? Even people who don’t have eating problems 😩 it isn’t rocket science to speak when she doesn’t have a mouth full. We don’t want to see what she’s eating. Did her parents not teach her table manners?? My mother always said “people don’t want to hear you eating and don’t want to see what you’re eating”. It’s basic knowledge really, not forgetting the ridiculous burp she does after drinking some Coca Cola. It’s so fake. She extremes it more than needed. She just needs to duck off on holiday and hopefully not have signal again. That’ll make me happy 😂 what a load of bollocks about her ocd making sure she chews a certain amount of times, pull the other one ffs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.