Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belle222

8EA52285-D809-4B41-A076-CCADEEA60BD0.jpeg
Her face the whole time he was talking about how famous she is. And the fact she didn’t once Stop to say. I’m not famous. She just kept letting him say it. Ide die. She’s not famous. And her reaction shows she clearly thinks she is. Which is just embarrassing for her. I wouldn’t call any TikTok creator like her even an influencer so forget famous. But if this story is true. That wouldn’t be cute to me. Ide run cause it just screams that’s the only reason he’s actually with her.

Reactions: 20

littlenat

I think her being ‘the best auntie ever’ era/vibe.. was just to get the nala baby thing. So glad they saw through her facade. She’s definitely fallen off, jobcentre opens at nine am greeden 💅

poppyhun

wtf is happening? On about taking her to court over a comment?! Hahahaha. He’s fucking deluded. I had sympathy for him at one point, being with that fucking wet wipe. But Na, he’s just as much as a cunt

• Haha

VIP Member
Did anyone see how Callie was looking at herself and pouting?? I find it really disturbing, I get putting a bit of lippy on or a bit of blush, but doing full on glam with winged eyeliner, is way too far, weather they want to believe it or not they are sexualising a six year old child and I think its really troubling. These kids do not have one sane person advocating for them!!

• Sad

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The fact she referred to nalas baby is hypocritical like she’s trying to insinuate something. They own the brand, that does really well and they dropped you.

popoff

Looool I mean how dense have you got to be to not know that’s an actual thing Lloyd or was it actually because you had no coke back to being called out on the obvious?

oh sorry I said coke I meant come*

you’d know all about coke. No wonder Yas is all over you.
Her and that non existent drug addiction she had that Eden begged her to come clean from all those years ago.

unless your 12 no one is genuinely interested in this shi* show of a family.
If you want his come back you will have to scrape it off yaz’s massive teeth…😂

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Work in childcare??? She walked in on her nephew on his own, with sweetener all over the table, possibly eating it and her first thought was to set up her phone to film herself "helping" him? Please stfu
Ffs, Eden is the second last person I’d leave a child of mine with. The first last being Paul breach

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Big wallet Lloyd letting poor Don Carla and Beethoven pay for his holiday??

I’m convinced Lloyds mum (Caroline?) is embarrassed to have that gnome for a son. Eden has literally met her twice. Bet Caz won’t be inviting the gnome and his green ogre on their holidays. Mummy probably used to give him pocket money before he manipulated pea brain into marrying him.

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

Her giving attitude in her latest TikTok’s… carry on cancelling yourself please!
She's in her usual "I don't give a fuck era" after she gets called out/cancelled. She'll be in her suicide baiting era next week when she realises she's fucked it.
She does it all so often it's now predictable.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
OMG stop it.. hope those malt loaves don’t get stuck on the way down 🤣🤣🤣.
What the fuck is that😂
He’s very quick to claim they got offered 3 honeymoons after her begging spree but we’re still yet to see them go anyway but Dover…. I’m calling bullshit and they’re justifying the beg

• Haha

VIP Member
Pro tip, delete the first story before you post the second or it just looks sad. Desperate for validation and relationship goals comments from her teen fans
In bed with a cold, what the actual fuck! lol get up and get on with it you absolute fanny! They are so far removed from reality its unreal! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
firstly yeah of course acer cried about missing eben, when they see her multiple times a week at home.

secondly, yaz ya arse looks blurry on those photos and you’re sat in a way which looks very uncomfortable. Brands might see it and think you’re a potential person they wanna work with but then you might smile at them and put them off.

thirdly, I think it’s ok to say Eden isn’t as thin as she makes out on social media and that she can’t dress for her size. Also that she’s considerably bigger than Lloyd, height and width wise.

• Heart