Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Who tf is she?! Her eyebrows are almost reaching her hairline!
---
She also looks like another 🤥 judging by her comments, no wonder she’s sticking up for pleady eedy
Ah thissinglemama - isn’t she the one that drunk drive home with her daughter in the car? She can get to fucking Falkirk.
---
Who tf is she?! Her eyebrows are almost reaching her hairline!
---
She also looks like another 🤥 judging by her comments, no wonder she’s sticking up for pleady eedy
She looks permanently shocked lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Legit this it it!! Even when I cook myself mince meat, bacon, sausages anything that’s meat I have to open and check every one even my sons bloody chicken nuggets 😥
I don't cook sausages anymore for this reason. And I always cut the baby's nuggets in half

tellmewhy

VIP Member
What were the dates again? Was it even two days or was it literally one full day and a travel day either side? 😂
I wouldn’t even travel to Ireland for that long, let alone Greece

queencoco

Chatty Member
I reckon they hired it. Did the last one have a 70/71/72 plate?
the one they had was a 15 plate I think. And the one they’re driving now I think is the same car. It’s deffo pre 2020 as it has the seperate screen you get in old beamers, in an x6 now the screen is integrated post 2020 model

I think its the same car they had before, wonder where it’s been 😅

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Ah thissinglemama - isn’t she the one that drunk drive home with her daughter in the car? She can get to fucking Falkirk.
---

She looks permanently shocked lmao
That’s Stephanie Vavron with the Eyebrows now Aimme / ThisSingleMamma

Unless I’ve misread your quote. Because Aimee does like inserting herself into drama and nee and Steph have fallen out

runningmama20

Genuinely can’t believe people still use non electric toothbrushes?! This and bleeding gums is the direct result 😬😬😬😬😬😬
I’m a dental nurse. You’d be surprised how many people don’t know the basics in oral hygiene. I would say about 30% of patients I see don’t use an electric toothbrush. A lot of patients don’t brush twice a day, either.

• Wow
  • Sick