Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I saw pics of Lloyd and his ex travelling. Now he’s with shitty pants Eben they can’t even afford an all inclusive to Tenerife 😂

Imagine how different Lloyds life would be now if he was with someone with a successful career and who let him carry on doing what he was before, the recruitment and the odd interview (with z listers but still). I bet his Mum would have approved and even paid for the honeymoon!

But no, he’s stuck with Eben, an absolute waster without a pot to piss in and her weird fucking family 😂
Where do I see these pics ? 👀

Reactions: 2

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I’m blocked on insta and it automatically makes you blocked on any other accounts you have too, any suggestions how I can get around that? 😂

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Trying so hard to look like she’s got a good bum that she’s cocking her leg like a chihuahua pup about to have a piss on her bed
---
In this screen recording I’m first showing Edens subreddit where there’s only one continuous poster (apart from one other random person with their one post) then I go to that account and they’ve only posted Eden and the odd few posts of other women which to me looks like it’s been done that way to make the account look like it isn’t Eden (because they’ve posted other women), but it really does like like it’s Eden behind the account 😂😂
Theres ALWAYS 4 people online too x

Edit to say, there have always been 4 people online when I've snooped on there 🤣🤣

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
No way… 😳 is it that she’s added all baggage, transfer and the name change everything in the cost. Literally everything and then sold it at the price she paid?
On websites like that luggage and transfer are included but could be for name change

Whoisit_12

This is why tattle should stay on tattle ! It’s not a troll site it’s just a place for people to air their opinions and have a bit of banter along the way but situations like this happening is why we get called trolls and gives out the wrong impression. There are some amazing members on the threads I mainly follow, if anyone shares that they are going through/have experienced struggles other members always give kindness or words of encouragement , because we are actually decent people. Sorry went off on a bit of a tangent there 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😅.
Looking forward to the next thread title 😀
100% but the influencers can’t help but state they’re being slated so people come here and that’s where it goes wrong 🤦🏻‍

lollypop89

I’m blocked on insta and it automatically makes you blocked on any other accounts you have too, any suggestions how I can get around that? 😂
I have a couple accounts on insta. Blocked by some people on one and can still access with my other account. Unless they block on both it should still work :) x
---
Also. Jason’s latest videos. 😳.

Last edited:

ghostguy

VIP Member
Omg the recent video where she’s bashing people for not “supporting” her.. Eden if you’re going to be uploading the video to YouTube I’d assume you’re going to refund everyone that wasted £4.50 subbing to you?

Also I can support someone and not be ride or die support. My best friend went back to her cheating boyfriend which I didn’t support, doesn’t mean she isn’t still one of my closest friends you fucking dickhead.
I was thinking earlier when I watched her slagging off Gracie before she finally gave in and let the green giant on her podcast, and now she's been to the wedding. Eden would be expecting her to defend her. Because she's a narcissistic twat. But yeah, this doesn't surprise me she's so predicable at this point

Edit - she's talking about her 'fans' ? 😂 ok then ..

Last edited:

lollypop89

Yaz was in the background not writing comments but Greedens face was a picture 😂
It’s the one where she got gifted some clothes for her holiday!
---
Wonder how long these comments stay up💀😂

I think that was Freya and soph in the back ground as yaz is in wales this weekend.