Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
You guys know Jason/Holly won the next thread title too? Wild way to leave tattle 😂
Hahahaha. Mines the next one, fucks sake Holly 😡 😂😂 what an exit, so much mystery
---
Just a reminder of Lloyd’s ‘disconnected cut’ that defo turned out how he wanted it to. View attachment 2319579
I must have missed this amongst the drama because I’ve just seen it in Most Liked and I’m crying. It’s a perfect egg shape

• Haha
Reactions: 4

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
I don’t get it though holly/Jason has been on this thread since 2022. So when was it they you started to dislike her? Because patreon was last week not last year? I really wish people wouldn’t out themselves. Gives eben exactly what she wants.
Omg I take back my previous comment back 😂

• Heart

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I had a look last night and for a week for two adults, room flight baggage everything included come to about 850 each on jet2 going on the 17th and for the two days was a very similar price!! It wasn’t much cheaper to go for two days than it was a week!

if she booked it, I genuinely just think she is extremely financially irresponsible. So 1.5k on a holiday to cancel it straight away from one bad review 3 years ago. As people have said on here if her emet was that bad she would have been going through every single review with a fine tooth comb before hitting check out! That along with a TWO day honeymoon when they could go for a week ah the same price?! If not probably longer?!

that’s a poor financial decision and that’s before we get into:

6k money given away in one month (allegedly)
3k on two dogs
350 on skin care and make up
20k on a Beamer that was sent back - 1000% didn’t recover all of their money on that

Her entire life is literally just wasting large amounts of money! And she literally posts it for all to see and how she’s broke is expecting people to feel sorry for her and bankroll her lifestyle moving forward. I don’t know how her fans don’t see straight through it
But but it’s her ✨ADHD✨ 🙄

• Haha
Beggggggg. I’m gay as right and I can tell you hand on heart I would rather eat my own poop than suck edens left flap
---
On a scale of 1-10. 10
Being I would rather eat my own toes off, one by one. Well
I’ll be walking round on nobbles then. Like the dodgy pigeons with nobbles for feet.
---
let’s do a game of would you rather Eben style.
Would you rather have a randevoux
with Lloyd and eben or would you rather 💩 yourself in a large group of people in white pants for eternity?
---
I’ve got another.. would you rather suck ebens left flap or would you rather contuiously everytime you are in a state of arousal have the image of flabby tits giving you his best thirst trap.
---
Oh and another

would you rather suck ebens left flap or Lloyds cabbage tit?
---
That’s it now. Im playing sims, I’ve made Eden and yaz horses hahahahahahahahhaa good bye.
I’ll be walking around on nobbles 💀 😭 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Now I rarely ever comment about yas as I actually admire her drive for business and she’s more interesting then Eden.. but this is Disgusting
She’s probably that desperate for people to leave Eden alone she’s posted that to take the hate ! She’ll be crying about it soon I’m sure !
I’d go mental of my partner, family or friend let my toddler child sip an energy drink. Poor kid will be shaking like mummy and aunty evil soon 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha