Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify my earlier ‘gym era’ comment - I don’t think she’s fat, but I also don’t think she has a very healthy figure. She eats like absolute tit, barely moves unless she’s walking from the shed to the car, and the only thing that’s on her side right now is her ‘only 25 years old’ metabolism.
She filters the tit out of her photos, face and body.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looked nice in the dress, it fitted her well and really flattered her figure, why did she only seem to wear it for five mins?! What a waste!

Reactions: 16
Did poor Lloyd even get to have a stag do? I can’t see Eden letting him after that video of her crying cos she misses him. What a silly moose
I think he went out for dinner with his friend or something didn’t he? 🤣 so no 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
how awful must it be though to have 0 friends. I mean I don’t have many, could probably only count them on one hand (quality not quantity). But she really has no friends and I think that’s why she’s clung so hard onto LL and he’ll stick around for the 💰 even though that’s drying up

Reactions: 20
It all just seems so thrown together. They’re stood in a literal field, how is that nice? Looks like a bloody camp site. I think it’s as car crash as the relationship. Give it a year and theyll be getting divorced. Eden willl be giving tips on how to get out of a toxic marriage and how addiction ruins marriages 😴

Reactions: 21
I’m standing by my comment I think she’s fat. Shes not healthy or toned she’s over weight.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That makeup artist did her sooo DIRTY😂😂 Wonder if she’s a fellow tattler
She must be!!!
1 - she’s bleeping yellow
2 - skin prep where? She looks so dusty!
3 - her eyebrows here are completely different one looks done and the other one doesnt
4 - the contouring is too low on the cheek!
5 - why hasn’t she tried to blend out to her neck - it looks like her heads been stuck on another body

Absolutely awful! I hope she didn’t pay her at least as she’s done an unforgivable job of that “bridal”look!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m standing by my comment I think she’s fat. Shes not healthy or toned she’s over weight.
She’s a prick but she is not fat, very very bold statement. For her height her bmi is actually considered a healthy weight. She may have thicker thighs and a bum but that doesn’t make someone fat 😫

Reactions: 25
she is not fat in the slightest… Jesus Christ 👀🫣
This is why tattlers get a bad name!!!
She’s not overweight at all!!

She doesn’t live a “healthy lifestyle” from what we see but doesn’t mean she’s over weight.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.