Eden Harvz #58 My face is deformed, my knickers are rotten. Funds are drying up & Elphaba smells of cotton!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she call anyone an alcoholic when her fiance drinks all the time???? Like ey?? She says he only drinks on occasions waking up is an occasion to him or cooking dinner
Tbf cooking dinner is an occasion when you eat takeaways and out as much as these clowns do

Reactions: 11
Why’s my TikTok search thing saying “lloyd getting mad at Eden on live, Eden and lloyd arguing on live, lloyd yelling at eden” what have I missed

Reactions: 6
As far as I’m concerned Eden is cancelled. I don’t see cancelled as being taken off the app, I see it as her fame and wealth rapidly declining compared to her 2020 peak.

You don’t really get second chances as an influencer, look at someone like Shane Dawson, he was huge, got cancelled and came back but never achieved the same status. And he never will. Once you’re labelled as problematic then you’ll always have that label.

She thinks she can ride off her own name for the rest of her life … but she can’t even get a gifted Pizza Express meal.

Reactions: 38
she seems to forget she slags the bloke off when she spent years with him and begging after him making tiktoks about missing him Eben is hardly a catch
the little change of mind at the end there when she remembered she’s supposed to be in her Harry Styles era

also not seen Her mention her little cousin in ages, guess the clout dried up there too

Reactions: 9
Edens Dad gives me the creeps… he’s very odd, isn’t he? I get the vibes he’d make inappropriate comments to their friends growing up.

Reactions: 39
She’s said before her dads an alcoholic sounds like she needs to discuss that in therapy if she keeps going for alcoholic boyfriends

Reactions: 8
Hey eben
Max got free tickets from Garnier to harry styles
That is all

I completely agree with this. Everything she does is a flop, the podcast is failing so bad, she thinks she’s been edgy by making a podcast of explicit content but no one wants to hear the same two people talk about themselves, or the host. She’s not that famous and well known to make an impact. Hell, I think we’d all get sick of someone proper famous like Beyoncé talk about themselves each week.

Reactions: 18
Her podcast is so low budget and tacky. Not an ounce of self awareness of why people hate her!!

Reactions: 18
what horrible mean girls, at there age too so pathetic, not as if they are 12 yr old, so she's not sorry for being mean about people they are just scared they get cancelled? but the podcast is called outspoken coz she's edgy! just stop it all now Eden, you don't have any idea who you even are at 25 coz you are such a spoilt little bitch who has her whole family running round after you telling you that its everyone else's fault, grow the fuck up

Reactions: 15
Why is she flexing the fact that she and Yaz slagged people off and naming them
Don’t get me wrong, I love a gossip but I don’t come back from my mates telling my partner “yeah me and the girls just say slagging off so and so all night”

Reactions: 13
Does Lee not like gossip?

Reactions: 5
Oh I get that! Mines more when I say something or overshare I’m like “I’m so sorry, I have adhd” but I don’t mention it constantly or use as an excuse. More in an apologetic way like “hey I know I’m weird, I have this..” haha xx

Reactions: 3
I agree with this too, she's just posting for the sake of it now she'll never be at the status she was at in 2020
---
Remember when Lloyd was worried about the wedding because its outdoors and worried about the weather? And she said 'don't worry we're jammy cunts'

Reactions: 9
She gives Winnie the Pooh advice. "This too shall pass" - Yeah fuck off, your existence doesn't help anybody Eden. Self centred twat. That is all

Reactions: 10
Eden Harvz #59 my weddings a sham, Lloyds hardly a man, time to throw my toys out of the pram!

Reactions: 40
Don't shoot me but I watched the recent podcast episode while doing the housework, I like to mix boring shit with even more boring shit. Anyway....It is beyond cringey watching Yaz keep going on about how her and Eden are closer than Freya and Eden. And Eden constantly interrupts, I don't give a shit if it's her 'ADHD', it's rude regardless of your diagnosis.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.